Uni Campus

who cares about a couple of girls like that?

we should be focusing on ourselves!

Hmm delicate comment... i would say who cares about the ones who willfully go around, sleep with the guys, convert then regret it? And i think theres a lot of cases like this. Then afterwards they "cry rape" in the sense they claim they were forced into it, brainwashed etc

There are cases, however, where girls are drugged innocently and are held captive both mentally and physically, then forced to do things against their will. Yes, we can say what were the girls doing in places where they could have been drugged in the first place?! But we know that deviant souls can trick people into thinking they are "good friends to have" and cleverly find some other way.

Judge each case on its own individual merit.

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We all have choices. We cant blame others for our own mistakes.

I hear people worrying about the Khalsa like its gonna die out because of the Muslims and their conversions of Sikh girls. Heres a news flash for you : THE KHALSA WILL NEVER DIE.

Well said! These worries and perceived threats come from internal weaknesses of the individuals. How can Sikhi feel threatened? Is that how weak we feel Sikhi is?

When we look at the Saheeds in our history who gave their lives up because they were in love with their dharm (religion), they had full bharosa (confidence) in Guru Ji. We can’t compare to that because we don’t love our dharma, we don’t want to even show our kes and we sure don’t have the confidence in Maharaj because we think that the "daughters" of Guru Gobind Singh are now naïve gullible feeble victims who can so easily be manipulated. What happened to:

naa ohi mareh na thaagay jaahi.

Neither death nor deception comes to those,

jin kai raam vasai man maahi.

within whose minds the Lord abides.

waheguru ji kakhalsa waheguru ji ki fateh!

im reading these posts and can find traits of myself in ur talks.

u all are judging based on ur own experiences in life. not all girls/guys grow up in the same environment. NONE OF US HAVE SAME PARENTS let alone same values and education. thus some of us girls are naive gullible feeble victims who can be easily manipulated.

i dont know whos fault it is but some of us just grow up in a very protective loving environment where its hard to imagine that someone is out there to take advantage of u. why would someone wanna do that?(cuz in ones mind u dont think that way about others. u try to treat others the way u wanna be treated)

and our parents sometimes just dont tell us everything about the world cuz they dont want us to think that world is a BAD, corrupted place to live in(it really isn't that bad but they forget to tell us that not everyones good). cuz thn one might lose trust in others and grow up to be a very sad lonely person.

u eventually learn by being with people that gosh everyones not "good" but sometimes its just tooo late for some of us:(

i can see myself confused about what gurbani says: everyone is good...no one is bad except me!(?) hum nahi chunge bura nahi koi

well i could get myself in trouble by not truly understanding gurbani.

stop blaming the girls and start looking at the problem. yes we can and are naive and gullible. its hard to think bad things about others. does that make me stupid?

supersingh1984 Posted Today, 10:03 AM

These women who go off to uni, we need to realise they are ADULTS now and to stop treating them like little girls. that period of their lives is over. if they want act like that it is not for us to judge them............later on in life they will probably hate themselves, even if they never tell anyone about their past the thing is they will know and will end up suffering for it................I hate the stereotype now that only sikh women do all this stuff...................muslim women arent so innocent its just that they are better at keeping quite.................

according to u if one went to uni ...or happens to be that age of "adults" makes one an adult?

r u kidding me? think about it more.

we listen to nd read gurbani all the time. it doesn't ONLY TALK ABOUT "SIKH" IT TALKS ABOUT THE WHOLE HUMANITY! how we are, how we act, and the stupid/wise, ugly/beautiful things we end up doing in life. saying that sikh wo/men do this and that or muslim wo/men do this and that is stupid on our part. we are warned by guru sahib and taught about the things that can make our life hell. it tells us what we need to do inorder to live a beautiful life on earth and have a thinking of pure people.

i hope u can understand my frustration about all of ur comments. its easy to point out the short comings in other people. :sady: but if we look at the cause of other peoples behavior we will understand the situation better and will be able to not judge and discard the person who ended up burned by our fellow human beings. as u said they will suffer for it but as a sikh we need to help each other feel better and lessn the suffering of others. we as a sikh are suppose to be the support of those who were wronged by others (need for us to be compassionate)

if im wrong in this let me know.

bhul chuk muaff karni

I hear people worrying about the Khalsa like its gonna die out because of the Muslims and their conversions of Sikh girls. Heres a news flash for you : THE KHALSA WILL NEVER DIE.

Well said! These worries and perceived threats come from internal weaknesses of the individuals. How can Sikhi feel threatened? Is that how weak we feel Sikhi is?

When we look at the Saheeds in our history who gave their lives up because they were in love with their dharm (religion), they had full bharosa (confidence) in Guru Ji. We can’t compare to that because we don’t love our dharma, we don’t want to even show our kes and we sure don’t have the confidence in Maharaj because we think that the "daughters" of Guru Gobind Singh are now naïve gullible feeble victims who can so easily be manipulated. What happened to:

u all are judging based on ur own experiences in life. not all girls/guys grow up in the same environment. NONE OF US HAVE SAME PARENTS let alone same values and education. thus some of us girls are naive gullible feeble victims who can be easily manipulated.

i dont know whos fault it is but some of us just grow up in a very protective loving environment where its hard to imagine that someone is out there to take advantage of u. why would someone wanna do that?(cuz in ones mind u dont think that way about others. u try to treat others the way u wanna be treated)

and our parents sometimes just dont tell us everything about the world cuz they dont want us to think that world is a BAD, corrupted place to live in(it really isn't that bad but they forget to tell us that not everyones good). cuz thn one might lose trust in others and grow up to be a very sad lonely person.

u eventually learn by being with people that gosh everyones not "good" but sometimes its just tooo late for some of us:(

i can see myself confused about what gurbani says: everyone is good...no one is bad except me!(?) hum nahi chunge bura nahi koi

stop blaming the girls and start looking at the problem. yes we can and are naive and gullible. its hard to think bad things about others. does that make me stupid?

supersingh1984 Posted Today, 10:03 AM

These women who go off to uni, we need to realise they are ADULTS now and to stop treating them like little girls. that period of their lives is over. if they want act like that it is not for us to judge them............later on in life they will probably hate themselves, even if they never tell anyone about their past the thing is they will know and will end up suffering for it................I hate the stereotype now that only sikh women do all this stuff...................muslim women arent so innocent its just that they are better at keeping quite.................

according to u if one went to uni ...or happens to be that age of "adults" makes one an adult?

r u kidding me? think about it more.

we listen to nd read gurbani all the time. it doesn't ONLY TALK ABOUT "SIKH" IT TALKS ABOUT THE WHOLE HUMANITY! how we are, how we act, and the stupid/wise, ugly/beautiful things we end up doing in life. saying that sikh wo/men do this and that or muslim wo/men do this and that is stupid on our part. we are warned by guru sahib and taught about the things that can make our life hell. it tells us what we need to do inorder to live a beautiful life on earth and have a thinking of pure people.

i hope u can understand my frustration about all of ur comments. its easy to point out the short comings in other people. :sady: but if we look at the cause of other peoples behavior we will understand the situation better and will be able to not judge and discard the person who ended up burned by our fellow human beings. as u said they will suffer for it but as a sikh we need to help each other feel better and lessn the suffering of others. we as a sikh are suppose to be the support of those who were wronged by others (need for us to be compassionate)

if im wrong in this let me know.

bhul chuk muaff karni

Yeah i can understand your frustration, maybe my comments were bit too critical, i can understand that people can be taken advantage of.............BUT women who are used in this way should go to the police or something you know................how can we help if you dont ask for help in the first place................until its too late, even after its too late women dont ask for help and suffer alone.

Yeah i can understand your frustration, maybe my comments were bit too critical, i can understand that people can be taken advantage of.............BUT women who are used in this way should go to the police or something you know................how can we help if you dont ask for help in the first place................until its too late, even after its too late women dont ask for help and suffer alone.

thats true. it is sad. but do u see the problem in asking for help in our society? why is it that women dont ask for help?=)

there is a bigger stigma attached to asking for help which makes it even harder for people to go ask for help. as some of us have said earlier...they are adults and they have a choice. they made the mistake and they will suffer. (<<thats how our society judges)

what happens is when end up inthose situations we realize our mistake and thn it makes it even harder to confront that we made a mistake. then we worry about what people will think of us.

teh thing is that we all need to , or try to,be a person that other people can come to and talk about things without worrying that they will be judged and look down upon. we all want respect...and live our lvz with dignity and integrity. and thats what those who dont come out and ask for help are try to save. people just get into a conflict with their mind and think its better to keep things to themselves.

also they dont wanna hurt anyone or bring that oter person who did something to them down. its just those peoples personality to not hurt others nd just take the suffering on themselves.

again it brings us back to gurbani and how important it is to follow what guru sahib ji says if we wanna live a good life on earth.

(im sure some of u are thinking how do i know this? or why am i taking the side of the "victms". the thing is i read too many books and watch too many tv shows/docz based on these types of issues. thats how i know this stuff. it just makes us better person to be able to understand the other side of the story and help us see things from different anglz thn just making hasty generalizationz.)

bhuul chuk muaff karni

vaheguru ji kakhalsa vaheguru ji ki fateh!

Hmm delicate comment... i would say who cares about the ones who willfully go around, sleep with the guys, convert then regret it? And i think theres a lot of cases like this. Then afterwards they "cry rape" in the sense they claim they were forced into it, brainwashed etc

There are cases, however, where girls are drugged innocently and are held captive both mentally and physically, then forced to do things against their will. Yes, we can say what were the girls doing in places where they could have been drugged in the first place?! But we know that deviant souls can trick people into thinking they are "good friends to have" and cleverly find some other way.

could u share more about that? thanks:)

could u share more about that? thanks:)

Meaning people can be so deviant as spend months gaining a bit of trust, coming close to you, so that you will meet up with them after lectures and chill with them, go out to cinemas etc and become "friends" with them... but then, when you least expect it, they will strike...

Good points,

Naivety and gullibility are not gender determined and neither is the person doing the manipulating selected by their faith. Just as a lad of Muslim origin can seduce or manipulate a woman into sleeping with him so can a lad from a Sikh origin. My concern is that certain people and awareness societies want to pile the blame for the erosion of our youths moral values solely on Muslims lads when we are living in a western promiscuous society, which we are all part off. By passing the blame to another religious community we are not in anyway addressing the real issues of morality, decency, ethics etc, instead we have misleadingly created a common enemy (the Muslims) who we think we are uniting in combat against.

Good points,

Naivety and gullibility are not gender determined and neither is the person doing the manipulating selected by their faith. Just as a lad of Muslim origin can seduce or manipulate a woman into sleeping with him so can a lad from a Sikh origin. My concern is that certain people and awareness societies want to pile the blame for the erosion of our youths moral values solely on Muslims lads when we are living in a western promiscuous society, which we are all part off. By passing the blame to another religious community we are not in anyway addressing the real issues of morality, decency, ethics etc, instead we have misleadingly created a common enemy (the Muslims) who we think we are uniting in combat against.

I agree with your post, though I got to say isnt it weird how it is always the muslim guys that have this devious agenda. Why dont we hear about hindu, christian, buddhist, jewish or any other guy who has evil intentions towards other faith groups and particularly their womenfolk? Because the Islamic ideology allows for the muslim guy to do this, they target the weak, they target the vunerable because they are cowards. Want to use and abuse the kafir women and if they can convert them then thats an added bonus for them to get a ticket to a perverted so called jannah.

I say more power to groups like kaurageous to bring more girls into the faith and raise awareness about issues that impact their lives.

thanks Carpe Diem for explaining tht.

thank u s arbloh for puttin it in very nice words=) agree completely!

Skh supreme its true that there are some people who think that way and we do hear many cases where so called "muslims" have done that. but just saying that only muslims do that would be wrong. the thing is thn we just think muslims are the only ones that can mess up our livz and no one else. where as we can see in reality kaam krodh lobh mooh etc are in all of us and can take control ov us.

how many of us actually follow what guru sahib and lead a gursikh life? we all dont have these 5 in control thus we r vulnerable and can be one of those people.

as sarbloh said we need to be

addressing the real issues of morality, decency, ethics etc

and i think kaurs are doin something about it with guru sahibs kirpa. it is very much needed. our parents are too busy with other things that they rarely know whats goin in youngstrz lives. even if they know... sadly some of us dont listen to what our parents(worldly and guru sahib) have to say. we think we "know it all" rolleyes.gif and kind of get ourselves in trouble.

bhul chuk muaff kanni

waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ki fateh!

lol ok. i'll implant a gprs tracking device in my daugthers brain , thankyou for the alert.

sikh? or hindu?

u mentioned "sikh girls targeted" , but u told us about "2 gujji" girls?

I understand that girls are targetted by these idiots,but i dont think not sending them 2 universtities is the answer. we need 2 educate our daughters in such a way , that even if they were living on campus far away at a university, we would be able 2 trust our daughters not to succumb to the traps set out by the hell bent converters.

i dont want u to feel that im mocking your post, but i think theres a HUGE HYPE over sikh converstions when alot of the time it simply aint true. its a sort of phobia amongs our community now. we need 2 stop talkin about sikh girls converting when we are talkin about hindu girls converting. there are cases of sikh girls converting that need 2 be brought to our attention but alot of the time its lies because of the phobia that exists.

false information due to phobia

for the last month many people been recieving txts about the programme "panorama" on BBC. the progreamme was said to show sikh girls targetted by muslim converters. i think for 3 weeks in a row i got the same txt. when i sat down and watched it, it showed NOTHING ABOUT conversions of sikh gals, but about muslim fundamentalists training abroad. so they hyped it al up for nothing, due to the phobia of "sikh girls converting"

few months back there was that incident in universities where a so called "converted sikh girl" was to come on stage and be paraded at a uni. it was said it was a girl by many people.... when we got there... i saw it wasnt a sikh girl.........it wasnt a girl at all...it was a 5ft bahman that got scared and didnt come at all.

real issues

ive heard many cases of "drinks spiked", ha, they often call the muslim boy that spikes the alcohol a scheming bas****, but what was the girl doing at a club? was she follwing a lifestyle of a sikh?

and another thing, it certainly does take two to tango! there would not be no converting if the girl wanst involved in a Sexual relationship with the convertor (most cases).

running away from issues and blaming the evil muslim boy is often a means of escaping the situation at hand. sometimes the finger needs to be pointed closer to home.

awareness societies

I saw a presentation by SAS (sikh awareness Society ) last week, it was brilliant in educating the youth on how these evil convertors target sikh girls. it hink they are doing a tremendous job and we need to help them.

conluding it all, im sayin we need to focus more on the real sikh girl cases, and stop calling HINDU girl conversions "sikh girl conversions" because of the silly phobia that exists.