Breaking News: Sikhs Clash With Dera Sucha Sauda Followers In Punjab, 12 Injured

harjinder

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

vaheguroooooo

cant wait till sant ji comes back but meanwhile something must be done.lets all do as many chaupai sahibs as possible and do ardaas

is there really a blackout?????

vaheguroooo

until the akaal takht makes a decision all we can do is up our nitnem and bani and simran.....thats what baba thakur singh ji would want us to do I think....

in order to succeed in our goals we must have ekta.Who cares if one is AKJ, Taksali, Nihung, Nanaksar etc etc.At the end of the day we all accept Dhan Dhan Sahib Sri Guroo Granth Sahib Ji Maharaj , the King of Kings as our Guroo. Lets all join together as we are all part of the panth.Now is the time for ekta

Vahegurooo

har jiyo kirpa karo tum pyare -maharaj, we do ardaas to you that you do kirpa on us moorakhs and guide us

What Sant Ji? Hes Shaheed,so whoever wants to wait can wait,as it will reap no results,THE TIME IS NOT FOR DELAYING TGuru has given Sikhs the Sri Sahib ,NOW IS THE TIME TO ACT,The Goons who run the Akal Thakt are giong to do nothing im telling you,- NOTHING,they are going to delay things as usual and shove them under the rug as always,If the Akal Thakt Jathedar and his fellow mates won't do nothing it will be left to the normal average Sikhs,WHY THE LONG WAIT SIKHS ARE BEING BATTERED AND THESE GUYS WANT TO GIVE AN ANNOUNCEMENT IN THE COMMING DAYS,if this was back in the day in Baba Deep Singhs time,things would have been different,Jabeh Ban Laegyo Taneh Rose Jageyo,we all know our Akal Thakt has been hijacked by fools who only pay interest in their own political links and have no interest in the Panth.So whatever preperations Sikhs need to make they should eg:keep armed for your defence and for the Panth,if Sikhs do not do this and the Jathedar says oh cool it off,-and DSS attack then this will be a major blow for Sikhs.How mny more cults sects babeh deras are going to challenge the very essence of Sikhism,-at the end of the day it will be your average farmer,truck driver,shop worker that will defend the panth and its honour not people like Badal and Vedanti.

Picture Of This <banned word filter activated>,now if this isn't copying the 10th Master what is?

post-5401-1179332110.jpg

This is the kind of spirit we need back in Panjab:

i ddnt say that wait until sant ji comes back, before taking action, i said that i cant wait for when he does come back.bhaji its up to you what you want to believe that santji is shaheeed or not,but that is not the topic at hand. i said that we shouldn't take any action until akaal takht sahib gives us hukam to.that is the reason why DHAN DHAN SAHIB SRI GUROO HAR GOBIND SAHIB JI MAHARAJ created the Akaal Takht, so that panthic decisions could be made there

more other inidan 24 hrs english news channels

CNN-IBN

http://livetvonline.blogspot.com/2006/12/c...tv-channel.html

or directly play same channel in media player from

mms://a150.l2584248272.c25842.g.lm.akamaistream.net/D/150/25842/v0001/reflector:48272

CNBC

http://livetvonline.blogspot.com/2006/12/c...tv-channel.html

hmmm..the media are reporting what they are seeing! the trouble is being shown as between akalis and the dera not the sikh community and the dera. interesting..

OOOOOOOOO VERY INTERESTING

YOU ARE SO SMART BRO :TH:

lol, i love it kuljeet veer ji. i thought i was the only 1 annoyed by rupinder the apologist. hes always tryin to explain and justify anti sikhs actions. can i get a thumbs up for rupinder? :TH:

9 detained in Delhi over Sikh, sect clashes

New Delhi, May 16 : Nine people were detained here Wednesday after an incident of violence in the aftermath of clashes in Punjab as the Sikh community demanded an apology from the head of Dera Sacha Sauda sect.

Activists of the Shiromani Gurudwara Prabandhak Committee (SGPC) were allegedly attacked by Dera Sacha Sauda followers in Vikas Puri in west Delhi when the former were protesting against the depiction of Dera head Gurmit Ram Rahim for portraying himself on the lines of revered 10th Sikh guru Gobind Singh.

The two groups also destroyed vehicles of two TV news channels and the situation was tense in the area, police said.

"We have detained nine people and security has been tightened in all Sikh populated areas," a senior police official said.

Similar clashes were also reported from Keshopur, Janak Puri and Tilak Nagar in west Delhi.

--- IANS