Breaking News: Sikhs Clash With Dera Sucha Sauda Followers In Punjab, 12 Injured

harjinder

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As a brother above said we need to pray for our Brothers and Sisters in Panjab,theres a total news black out and not many people are getting news,Apparently a bomb has gone off in a Mosque or something,knowing the way the Indian intelligence work,this must have deliberately been done to deflect attention from Panjab,so that the focus changes from Panjab to Hyderabad.The news channels in India are also on the Dera side,so the best chance we have of getting news if from the ground through friends and relatives that live there.

salok ma 3 ||

Salok, Third Mehla:

jagath jala(n)dhaa rakh lai aapanee kirapaa dhhaar ||

The world is going up in flames - shower it with Your Mercy, and save it!

jith dhuaarai oubarai thithai laihu oubaar ||

Save it, and deliver it, by whatever method it takes.

sathigur sukh vaekhaaliaa sachaa sabadh beechaar ||

The True Guru has shown the way to peace, contemplating the True Word of the Shabad.

naanak avar n sujhee har bin bakhasanehaar ||1||

Nanak knows no other than the Lord, the Forgiving Lord. ||1|| d_oh.gif

vahiguroo vahiguroo vahiguroo vahigurooo!! pray.gif

I wanted to share this with the Sangat so I am going to let you know the power of Naam, the reality and evidence in todays world.

My father Sahib told me not along ago that Naam is like water and our sins are like dhal (lentils) when we wash our Dhal with water we clear the dirt and we left with clean dhal, and its just the same with our bodies, we clean it with Naam.

Anyway, My father was a witness and so was alot of my relatives. My fathers Fufhar, was a very humble man, he was fed by Naam and not by food, he was the ultimate as we say 'Brahm Gyani', so much nimerta in him he never ever used to say bad things, he was highly spiritual being, anyway death knocks on everyones door, the way a person goes is totally different, here it goes. Fathers Fufhar ji, Braham Gyani knew when his death would come, he then told his son who lived in Uk at the time, that should he wish to see his father he should come now because he said death is knocking at my door.

The son was very busy at the time and told his father he will see him soon, Ok said the Fufhar, he said 'Chalo hor Sheh minhi lay la ghay' meaning he will tell the people who would take him that he will have 6 months more. But some how the son arrived to see is father early, there was lot of the family gathered in to the room to see what he had to say. The Fufhar then said Ok I dont need the six months that I required to see my son.

He then said to everyone, he has come on this earth before as father and son so many times, but he said where I will be going now, none of you will be able to reach, he said does anyone have any questions, no body answered, he then said ok I will tell you when I will go, he turned his back towards the wall, and when he did beanti that he doesnt wish to stay on this earth, he waved at his family saying waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ki fateh and went to his eternal home.

He chose when he wanted to die, he had so much Naam, the power of telling the people who were going take him when he wished to leave.

When my father told me this, my gob was down near my stomach and I was like WOW. See how much shakti it has......very few people...and I mean very few people are like this...or who are willing to take this path......

Waheguru Naam Jahaj heh!

Believing in the power if Naam is a shakti too, which many of us struggle to gain. It's our own worldly egos that make us think we are in control of the situation. People may wish to mock when a Sikh's suggestion of spending time in Maharaj's hazoori reciting Naam as a pose to protesting. It's our own sceptical minds which make us think that we will attain more by raising our kirpans and shouting slogans. In all that is going on I am still struggling to see a Dharam Morcha, all I am seeing is an adverse reaction.

NO ONE SHOULD MOCK THE POWER OF NAAM. I DONT KNOW IF ANYONE HAS BUT ALOT OF PEOPLE DO HAVE A LACK OF BELIEF. NAAM CAN SOLVE EVERYTHING. BUT THEN WHY DID GURU JI GO TO WAR??? WE ARE NOT 'GANDHIS'...WE HAVE BEEN TAUGHT TO STAND UP AGAINST INJUSTICE AND FOR DHARAM. IF YOU CANNOT PARTAKE IN A PROTEST THEN PLEASE DO SOME SIMRAN FOR THE PANTH AND YOURSELF. BUT BECAUSE OTHERS FEEL A PROTEST WILL HELP (THEY CAN DO SIMRAN AS THEY PROTEST) DONT CRY LIKE BABIES ON THE INTERNET.

Kuljeet, believe it or not we are singing from the same hymn sheet. We just have different voices!

sarbloh, ur attititude is seen as a defeatest or anti sikh stand at the moment. join my club...

NOT ANTI SIKH AT ALL MY BRO. YOU ARE JUST GOING ON AND ON. YOUR POINT HAS BEEN MADE. SO AGREE TO DISAGREE. YOU CANT ALWAYS BE RIGHT BRO. CAN I BE PART OF YOUR CLUB?

THE PROTEST IN SOUTHALL SHOULD ALSO TACKLE THE SOHI ISSUE....SEEING AS IT IS ON HIS DOORSTEP....RSS OUT IF YOU ASK ME.

Vaheguru ji ka khalsa,

Vaheguru ji ki fatheh!

In light of the recent events taking place in India and Punjab, and the serious threats of violence being made against the Sikh community from the leaders of the Dera Sacha (Read: Jhootthaa) Sauda cult, there have been many meetings in the Sikh community to bring forth a resolution to this problem.

The Cult leader has been ridiculing the Sikh community and imitating the Vaisakhi Khalsa initiation ceremony, modelling himself as a self-proclaimed Guru of the new age. He has been purposefully attempting to hurt the sentiments of the Sikhs by dressing like Guru Gobind Singh ji, creating "7 Stars" as a replica of the Punj Pyare, and trying to duplicate other Sikh practices in order to gain followers. His cult's followers have become increasingly confrontational, violently attacking and injuring innocent Sikh bystanders at public protests and rallies. In response to this, a gathering of all Sikh groups at Takhat Sri Damdama Sahib yesterday denounced the cult and demanded the Punjab & Haryana governments to shut down the cult and arrest their leader within 3 days.

Due to this environment, all BC community organizations and groups of all faiths have been invited to attend a community meeting tomorrow, *FRIDAY, MAY 17* at 7pm at Gurdwara Sahib Sukh Sagar on Wood Street in New Westminster, to discuss means of resolution to this conflict and attack against the Sikh community.

**Please Note**

Due to this situation, the volunteers of Shan-E-Khalsa Gurmat Academy will also be busy in this meeting and the "Sports Day" event on Saturday has been *POSTPONED* until further notice. The volunteers of Shan-E-Khalsa Gurmat Academy would like to humbly apologize to the sangat for any inconvenience and promise to send updates about the event when a new date is scheduled, as soon as (with Guru ji's kirpa) the situation improves.

For updates and information please visit:

http://www.panthic.org

http://www.sikhsangat.org

Vaheguru ji ka khalsa,

Vaheguru ji ki fatheh!

--

Volunteer (Seva) Team

----------------------------------------------

Sikh Youth & Community of BC

www.bcsikhyouth.com

sikhyouth@shaw.ca

I been watching the news, just watched Alpha Punjabi News aka ZEE News and they taken the side of the Dera (DSS). They didn't even show the Sikh side of things and they made the Dera Baba look like the victim. They were saying things like “the Sikhs are showing their weapons and attacking Dera followers but the Dera has reacted by protesting peacefully.” Then really quickly they say “one Sikh youth was killed by a Dera bullet.” Another thing, they say an apology has been made by the Dera and that the Akal Takht is wrong about the social boycott because they are trying to split up society.

Totally BULLSH*T!

Guest PunjabSingh

So far I didnt have the time to read this forum but would like to express some of my views on the dera issue here.

It is true about 40 companies of Indian paramilitary forces have been deployed in Punjab who are conducting flag marches here.

Today the anti sauda baba protests continued in Ludhiana and Sangrur amongst other places.

The Singh who was killed yesterday by firing from inside the sauda dera in Sunam was one of the Panj Piaras of Sangrur .He is being considered a shaheed here .Many Sikh leaders including Bhai Bittu were present at the antim sanskar of the Singh .

Meanwhile the fall out of yesterday's Akal Takht Hukamnama has started in Punjab .Some incidences of Dera followers fleeing from Malwa region to Ludhiana city have been reported .Some houses of Dera followers have been torched in Sangrur these include the office of Dera follower Harnek Singh a correspondent of Punjabi TV channel NRI .There are even reports of Sikh followers of the Dera in Chamkaur Sahib returning back to the Sikh mainstream .

I have been following the developments regarding sauda baba in the indian media particularly hindi tv channels which has been somewhat biased towards sauda baba showing ram raheem as a pious and peace loving person although at the same time some channels have also been exposing the true character of the dera and it's head including the CBI cases pending against the dera head .Dera head ram raheem is accused of killing a journalist Chhatrapatty and another senior manager of the dera who had exposed the so called baba and his activities including rape of dera women.Not only this the anti sikh dera which has been so far projecting itself as a peaceful organisation has been exposed.It were these peaceful people who indulged in large scale arson and burning of govt property and attacking peacefully demonstrating sikhs and punjab police personel at Bathinda before Singh's took to the streets.In this particular incident about 12000 dera followers attacked a group of about 100 Sikhs in Bathinda cityIt is the spokesman of this so called peaceful sect Dr Aditya Arora who has directly demanded imposition of President's rule in Punjab and arrest of SGPC president Avtar Singh Makkar,Jagir Kaur,Bhai Daljit Singh Bittu and Baljeet Singh Daadu on various indian tv channels.

Another thing Ive noticed from various channels coverage that the sauda dera has majority woman supporters.It looks as if the sauda baba is trying to hide behind the veil of women to protect himself from CBI .Who knows may be CBI is also with him .Simliar posters with slogans like "Badal Sarkar Murdabad".."Badal Sarkar rahaygi ya hum rahaingay ".."Badal Sarkar churiyaan pehn lo " etc.Not only this dera women were shown doing siyapa and wailing on various indian channels .

Channels have been projecting the Sikh anger as anger of Akali Dal as if Sikh sentiments mean nothing .Each channel is trying to project the dera issue as a political problem and not a religious problem.

Could this be a scheme to arrest Sikhs like Bhai Bittu and others ?Sardar Mann,Bhai Atinderpal Singh are already in jail .Not only dera spokeman Aditya but also congress and BJP are demanding arrest of Bhai Bittu and other Sikhs .

On the other hand India TV channel has revealed in it's news bulletin at 9.41pm India Time that Sikh militants are planning to target sauda baba with a suicide bomb according to a top secret letter shown on the channel.

Harjot Singh Brar