Sikhsangat Chat Room

Sewadar

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Bass Singh

seems a bit wack man! sometimes mods cnt even moderate this forum properly, how r they gonna do it in the chatroom!! chatroom neeeds 2 be well moderated!!!!!!!!!

i thought it was only on when the mods are there to moderate it ? ... isn't tha wat every1 else is sayin... i thought tha was why it was off? ...fatehjee d_oh.gif

Guest peacemaker
when is it on???

at wht time?

It is not on our time. It is on the mod's time, so who knows what their schedule is? Let's just hope the second day is a better day than the first was.

i reckon the chat room shud jus be for general chat, jus a way for users of this site to get to kno 1 another. build unity. if we use it for sikhi discussion then that fine too, but why do we need to wen we hav the forum for that? wat do others think?

I agree. We have the forum and if the purpose of this site is to learn about sikhi then how does a chat help? Chat's only purpose is to get to know people on a personal level. (no offence)

seems a bit wack man! sometimes mods cnt even moderate this forum properly, how r they gonna do it in the chatroom!! chatroom neeeds 2 be well moderated!!!!!!!!!

Well no forum is perfect is it? They done ok last night veer jee. Just hope it continues. If you think its not a good thing or whatever, no one is holding u at gun point to enter it ... well at least i hope they arent veer jee!

Anyway, again, no one can access it coz its only on at certain times when the mods are able to moderate it!!