Aggressive Muslim Conversion Propaganda Man

sibya

Talk about jumping from the fire into the frying pan. These guys are the NF in suits. Believe you me - they have no or little respect for Sikhs other than how they can use them to clean up the mess in Britain.

If theoretically they were to drive out all Muslims - I bet you they would quickly be planning to throw Sikhs out too.

What you need to realise is at the core of their philosophy is a belief that all non whites are inherently inferior to whites. Other than using and abusing Singhs in <admin-profanity filter activated> wars or to do hard work that they are reluctant to do themselves - I don't think they have any good intentions towards us.

BSL - Think about that. An enemy of an enemy doesn't make them a friend.

Lets look at current state of play:

1. Britian in years to come will have a black flag flying over 10 downing st. A flag wihich is drawn towards a faith of the middle east. A consititution under which Sikhs cannot live anyway (sikhs will go and live else where) , therefore we wont be here in the U.K anyway. So what does it matter if we vote this Briritish party.

2. If the current Government in Britian see ethnics like the Punajbis and Sikhs voting for a British party surley Labour will wake up pass laws against aggresive convertions and radicals.

3. bnp will never gain enough support to get any poltical contol, but if the current government see ethnics voting for them surely there must be problem, so lets vote for them. I will.

BSL

I don't like what is going on either but we also need to consider how we as a community make it easier for certain predatory types to do what they do.

Can you honestly tell me that we don't make their jobs easier by the way masses of upneaan kuriaan are raised up?

If the far right get prominence here they will go for us as soon as they have sorted the sullay out (who wont go down without a good fight BTW and seem well prepared for such an eventuality). In the meanwhile you WILL see people who support this party attack Sikhs. What does that say?

Think of some better plan where we don't have to go to bed with people who hate us in another way.

Dal Singhs right, ive said it a thousand times. We gotta sort ourselves and our community out, educate the youngers and our brothers and sisters about what Sikhi is all about, only then things will change.

"They" are trying all sorts and it will only work on the weak, so i think we need to try strengthen our community instead of trying to retaliate against the people who are trying to convert etc because its futile to try and stop "them" because "they" have always been doing it since the start and will continue to do it. We on the other hand have never been a weak people until recent years, so lets try and change that and bring the Lions and Lioness's strength back into our people.

The first step is where to start?

Fateh Ji

I think the best and most important way to start is by pushing youth into physical activities such as boxing or other contact sport. Making them eat well and teaching them the value of unity and also highlighting why we generally seem to have problems in this area..i.e. hankar.