High Quality Production Kirpan

KamSingh

veerji I have a humble request Kirpan manufacterers should also manufacture KASHMIRI KIRPANS OLDER VERSION THE DOUBLE EDGED ONES anyhow this KIRPAN is also nice .Biggest quality of kKASHMIRI KIRPANS is that it is also most powerful SASTAR may be I find it that way nowadays older version of KASHMIRI KIRPANS R very rare . I hope my request will be consisdered as some SIKLIGHARS from HAZUR SHAIB R making this KIRPAN but in very small numbers.

Very amazing design.. Congrats and good luck in future :wub:

I have swiss made kirpan and i really do not like it at all.. I personally prefer hand made kirpans..

By the look from picture and its quality .. i don't think they are expensive only if they are near $100.. :wub:

Thanks for all the feedback so far.

The prototype has a 6" blade and the overall length is about 12 inches. It would be possible to make a smaller Kirpan but it depends on the feedback we get.

It would be very hard to find a high quality knife manufacturer that could produce a Kirpan with an Iron blade. Iron is just not used any more as a modern blade material, Steel has many advantages over Iron as a blade material, it does not stain, corrode or rust as easily as Iron. Steel will also take a much better edge than Iron and it will hold it much longer.

Steel is basically a refined version of Iron. Alloys such as Carbon, Chromium, Vanadium and Molybdenum are added to increase the toughness, wear resistance and corrosion resistance. The presence of the carbon makes the steel stronger and harder than pure iron.

Thanks,

Kam