To Every Uni Student

rimmel

You lots moan to much man.

Theres never going to be a right or wrong answer to this whole debate becuase only god knows what is right and what is wrong. Yes there are pros and cons to going out 2 clubs n bars but everyone has got their own opinion.

Sitargirl, i respect your views on he whole clubbing thing but i disagree with them. i think that you should also respect other peoples views, cus at the end of the day, YOU don't know what is right and wrong and you never will.none of us do/will.

Also im going out tonight to revolutions in leeds so join me cus its Pop night!!!

Chardi Kalla

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sitargirl, i respect your views on he whole clubbing thing but i disagree with them. i think that you should also respect other peoples views, cus at the end of the day, YOU don't know what is right and wrong and you never will.none of us do/will.

You dont have to agree with her but your going against the khalsa roop if you have one. The sangath there is not the one a sikh should keep as it all kuljug.

Also im going out tonight to revolutions in leeds so join me cus its Pop night!!!

Chardi Kalla

You have no respect my friend

Aight sod this beef. at the end of the day i aint gona listen to none of you cus one...you all moan...2 cus its my mates bday 2day so im going out regardless and 3...cus...i wana do sum nach nach cus i aint been out in a week. so Peace love and nuff respect to u all...but im late for uni so

PEACE!!!!!!

Aight sod this beef. at the end of the day i aint gona listen to none of you cus one...you all moan...2 cus its my mates bday 2day so im going out regardless and 3...cus...i wana do sum nach nach cus i aint been out in a week. so Peace love and nuff respect to u all...but im late for uni so

PEACE!!!!!!

wotever makes u happy my friend........... grin.gif

:WW: Aasaa, Fourth Mehl:

The Love of the Naam, the Name of the Lord, is the Support of my mind and body.

I chant the Naam; the Naam is the essence of peace. ||1||

So chant the Naam, O my friends and companions.

Without the Naam, there is nothing else for me. By great good fortune, as Gurmukh, I have received the Lord's Name. ||1||Pause||

Without the Naam, I cannot live.

By great good fortune, the Gurmukhs obtain the Naam. ||2||

Those who lack the Naam have their faces rubbed in the dirt of Maya.

Without the Naam, cursed, cursed are their lives. ||3||

The Great Lord is obtained by great good destiny.

O Nanak, the Gurmukh is blessed with the Naam. ||4||4||56||

Damn...you lot still moaning about this. I love the way sitar girl breaks down exectly what everyone says. yes i have just come back from a great night out...kinda early cus its only 1.30 but still. i had a great time...at a drum and bass gig. so kool man dj hype, lemon d and dillinger were there.

Sitar girl, i duno what kinda bars you been to...but me being a music student i go to all kinds on clubs/bars.Heres a few breakdowns of to how, generally, clubs are and whats goes on in em

Dance/Trance clubs - generally a lot of tablets being thrown around, great music, normally kool people about to chill and chat with

Reggae/Dub Bars - ALWAYS chillout, loads of weed there but atmosphere is amazing, again loads of kool people to chat with...thats how i met the band i am composiong music for now.

Retro 70's/80's Bars - I find most to be generally full of middle aged women looking to get lucky, which is always fun to watch...music is ALWAYS kool. Never any weed...never any drugs...just kool people out for a good night with no harm.

Drum n Bass Nights - Where i have just come from now...and it was amazing. Generally drum n bass nights never have fights, always have mad music...with drum and bass night dont expect to talk to anyone...just enjoy the bass and enjoy the music.

General Student Bars - Student bars are the BEST for cheap drinks. Always a wicked student vibe, a few fights kick off but never ruins the night.

Thrash Metal Gigs - The best gig i ever went to was a midnight Metallica gig in Birmingham where they did a Private gig. Such a kool atmosphere, always kool people cus they all got the same love for music as i do.

Jazz/"Slient" Bars - If there is one place you must go, it is the rainbow in birmingham on a friday night when they have main bands on. They have the most amazing jazz bands their ( i know cus ive played there countless times) always a kool vibe, few weed smokers, no pissheads, AMAZING music.

there are loads more but its now 2 am and i can't be arsed to write anymore.

I love that this whole thing turned from a question into a full on arguement. Just makes me laugh at how serious people take minor things that are insignificant. anyway, im going to stay awake cus i gotta do some work for a bit.PEACE jah bless