Marriage - Muslims With Sikhs In Gurdwaras

WahSingh

rejected of marriage??? who is saying that?? YOU Punjabi_Link are saying it Who is saying moneh can not get married in a gurdwara?? YOU Punjabi_Link are saying it, yes moneh have gone astray from Sikhi and Moneh can come back to Sikhism because that is the path the religion they are born in. is this wrong to say?

monay this monay that who is saying any to monay? its marriage (Muslim with Sikh)

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

rejected of marriage??? who is saying that?? YOU Punjabi_Link are saying it Who is saying moneh can not get married in a gurdwara?? YOU Punjabi_Link are saying it, yes moneh have gone astray from Sikhi and Moneh can come back to Sikhism because that is the path the religion they are born in. is this wrong to say?

monay this monay that who is saying any to monay? its marriage (Muslim with Sikh)

if a monah can get married in a gurdwara sahib then i do not see a problem on why a muslim can't get married in a gurdwara.

Doesn't that statement imply that it is wrong for monay to get married in the gurdwara? Read between the lines then maybe you can see where I am coming from with this issue.

On a side note, there are gurdwaras in this world that are trying to ban monay getting married in their gurdwaras.

Check this link out for more info: http://www.sikhphilosophy.net/hard-talk/24...-marriages.html

I wanna get married to a Chinki blush.gif

Kiyoh? Paris Hiton neh tuhanuh tukrahdiah? :nihungsmile:

LOL.gifLOL.gifLOL.gif