Kerry Comments on sikhs

Guest SikhForLife

Guest SikhForLife

Democrat Candidate John Kerry,

I can assure you, you will lose 500,000 Sikh American votes this election year. The number might be insignificant to you, but unfortunately you will lose more than just our votes. Sikhs have been deeply offended by your heedless comment comparing us to the IRA, a radical terrorist group in Ireland, and Basque terrorist organisation, (ETA) in Spain.

As a democrat myself, I am ashamed of how our leaders are so uneducated about foreign affairs.

We deserve a public appology and retraction and correction of your statement.

******* Singh

a voter from NJ

rtsp://video.c-span.org/project/c04/c04020104_kerry.rm

forward to 31:30 mins.

listen intently for 2 mins

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

f*&^*&c(&^(*ck john kerry , why won't he say catholic terrorists in Ireland! Bush after september 11th said the terrorists were not muslim, they were hijacking a peaceful religion islam, but this kerry says Sikhs in india, man i wannna kill this , now that i finally saw the clip since it didn't work at work.....damnit this is why we need our own country!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!wake up !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Guru's sikhs are terrorists in the eyes of the world, the damn brahmans in delhi have succeeded in ruinging the sikh identity, they have attacke

d the sikh soul, they have tarnished the Panth!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

khalistan Zindaaabbaaadddddd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:g :g :g :g :g :g :):@

aite here is my email to the same 2 emails mann veerjee listed

subject : Sikhs are NOT terrorists

Mr John Kerry

I would like to bring to your attention the fact that you have deeply offended the American Sikh community by calling Sikhs in India as terrorists. By equating the Sikhs with the IRA and the Basques you have labelled the entire community as a violent one. I wonder if you have any idea what the Sikhs have had to face in India. They have suffered desecration of their holiest shrine in their own native state of Punjab in India, mass murders in the Indian capital New Delhi and repeated human rights violations throughout the 80s and all the way to the mid 90s. It would only be wise to offer an apology to one of the most hardworking and enterprising communities in the United States.

Looking forward to prompt action on your behalf

**name**

Oklahoma USA

I got this email I thought was very sad for all Sikhs. Please do something.

----------------------------------------

Gurfateh Americans,

Please call and send them a barrage of e-mails that what John Kerry has communicated is wrong! It is the same as giving the example of Serbs as Christian terrorists! No politician worth his salt would call Serbs Christian terrorist in the US, neither should we allow Kerry who aspires to be a President to be ignorant.

Call and send messages enlightening John Kerry's ignorance. He will definitely not get my vote!

FYI: John Kerry (The Front Runner Democrat Presidential Candidate) on C-span giving a speech in OKLAHAMA (recording of Saturday)..... while replying to terrorism says .terrorism is not new in this world.. and gives example including "Sikhs in INDIA"...

This is the link for the video of the speech: rtsp://video.c-span.org/project/c04/c04020104_kerry.rm

The statement in question comes into the file about 31 minutes. It comes about at around 32:15

You might have to play the link in the real player itself, if you are not able to run the link in any internet browser.

The following link gives the phone, fax numbers and email address to John Kerry's campaign headquarters throughout the US, I suggest contacting them and informing them of their error and educate these people so they use better judgment in the future.

http://www.johnkerry.com/contact/

--------------------------------------

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!

!

Wait.. hold all ur comments.. i will ask to the person who is in charge of the Sikh democrat party/club in san jose (im metting him today) and kerry visted the SIKH Sangat and asked for the sikh community support couple of months ago (dozens of his picture with SJ sikh sangatcan be seen in various punjabi newspaper).. and believe me those singhs are for khalistan.. So let see if they can contact him..