Pakhandi Neeldharis Doing Hindu Style Aarti In Front Of Sggsj

SaRpAnCh

my familly has personal detailed acounts with every bhindrawalle sant, and every1 has refused the concept of aarti.

i do not have much in my heart for nimralaye...no hate nor love, just acceptance.

truth be told...aarthi has no place in sikhi...deny it all u want its the way it is..we're giong back and forth no point giong ne further..lets agree to disagree.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ghabroo khalistan if your family have good links to that of the bhindrawalae sants than you must have some links to my family some where. As i said i have given you enough names of sants that visit canada. please ask them when they come over or go and see sant giani mohan singh ji

Sorry Sri Maan Mahant Gian Dev Singh is amritdhari as the nirmala samparda. remember this samparda includes, rara sahib, hoti mardan, jarg sahib, mastua walae, rawalpindi walae, harkhowalae and many more.

The Bhatt bani remained in the Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji but people like prof sahib singh stated that some of the bhatts wrote under different names??????

Such as Bhat Kalsuhar, Kal and Jal were supposedly the same person. Done know how they came to this conculsion

not so fast on the naamdharis yaar. they ahve done nothing wrong, and do amazing kirtan.

naamdharis should not be thrown in with nirankaris and nangs etc.

Namdharis are the same,they have very close links with the RSS as well pictures prove so,they believe in a false living Guru I don't know whay everyone goes mad about Ram Raheem,and the rest when for over 100 years these pakhandis have been claiming that the Guruship was passed on.Namdharis get married around a FIRE YES A FIRE,they claim Gurmukhi was a British Invention,they claim GURU GOBIND SINGH JI LIVED UNTIL 203 !!! YRS old.They do havan while reading parts of Gurbani,they worship devis,hundreds of things,I mean just look at their websites,theres too much stuff ie:women cannot take amrit,Guru Gobind Singh Ji never took amrit,Guru Gobind Singh ji hid as some guy called Ajaipal Singh after 1709,he ran away from his 'funeral',they claim.Let me quote Sarbloh paaji on this as well'

http://www.namdhari.faithweb.com/

''There are clear double standards within our community and leadership when it comes to preferences on dehadhari groups and their leaders.

There is a sudden large issue made about Darshan Das’s son attending a Hindu centre by Sikh councillors and Gurdwara prabhandaks but these people play politically correct with the Naamdhari parchaar and propaganda. The majority of people claim to be offended by the actions of Ram Rahim because it is high profile but those people are relaxed by open literature that there is a live human lineage of Guru’s linking back to Guru Nanak Dev Ji Maharaj or claims that Guru Gobind Singh Ji Maharaj lived on this earth for 203 years, most of which was in hiding as a “Baba Ajaipal Singh”. In some areas in the UK we even included the Namdhari Gurdwara as part of the local Council of Sikh Gurdwaras. If that's not going to confuse the Sikh community I don't know what is.

Has anyone read the "fabrications" section of the above website? Please see the views on women and amrit, Guru Gobind Singh Ji not taking Amrit, Anand Karaj being an invention, Guru Granth/Guru Panth and of course "Guru" Ram Singh. Most of the Namdhari parchaar appears to revolve around the idea of a great "conspiracy" by the British and Singh Sabha Movement to hide the existance of them.''

See this pakhandi site and others spread the truth don't defend these namdharis,neeldharis, and whatever else all these are pakhandis,fakes.Guru Gobind Singh made the KHALSA PANTH,is as simple as that ONE SINGLE KHALSA PANTH,not little cults and sects.

debate

ARE we really debating arti? we are really in a sad state of affairs if we cannot agree on the obvious fact that arti is a hindu ritual which has no place in sikhi.

next...

Next we might get a topic debating throwing water towards the moon/sun because it reaches our forefathers.

Or even better, praying to rats and the karni mata so we may become rats in our next life.

Online library/dictionary/encyclapedia

GO TO WIKKIPEDIA . first line says it all. very clear, bold and easy to understand. even for those on this forum that are lacking in higher iq.

Aarti is a Hindu ritual, in which light from wicks soaked in ghee (purified butter) or camphor is offered to one or more deities

it was a ritual designed by humans (hindus) to appease the hindu gods (deities/statues). its an "offering", a backward tradition like throwin a virgin woman into a volcano to please the gods...lol

Or sati, the practice of thowing the wifey onto the fire because her husband has died. Why dont we bring these rituals back also then!?!? its pathetic.

It is a vedic tradition practiced thousands of years ago. sikhism as we know is far younger than that. these vedic traditions have been mixed with sikh practices by people that dont know what they are doing.

funny people

1 man posed the question earlier "what use is a candle when theres electricity".

An <banned word filter activated> replied "its not for the purpose of giving light"

Which clearly shows that arti is a fruitless pointless ritual. If its not for giving light? then what is the purpose. should we indulge in waving candles around when we dont know why we are doing it? why dont we just put our heads between our legs and hold our ears then jump around for no apprent reason and pretend its form of worship.? ha..

in sikhism , aarti is not acceptable.

so far anti-arti-arta campaign has given nothing but usual hinduphobia trumphet.

I just read seven pages long translation of 'Sri Hazoori Maryada Prabodh' by amritpal singh amrit regarding arti-arta, why is it done, each doubts of sankhavadi is refuted in very gurmat manner. Reponses to sankhavadis /people who are against arti are really beautiful and deep and amritpal singh amrit have done excellent job sharing with the sangat, he also have given sceintific reason behind arti.

Here is download link: http://www.amritworld.com/hazooree_maryada.../aarti_bare.pdf

Can i ask hinduphobic sajans to read this please before repeating the same trumphet over and over again sometimes in bold, sometimes playing gurbani card by taking gurbani out of context.

And those who dont how to read punjabi/gurmukhi, you guys dont even have a right say anything against maryada of takhts. why? simple reason, you cannot read pro arti reasoning given by amritpal singh amrit in gurmukhi then whats the point of discussing with you guys, first learn how to read gurmukhi/punjabi before becoming online jathedars and panthic police. i m not going sit here and spent my time translating this stuff into english and spoon fed whats being said. if you want to debate or discuss further anything read the seven pages long explanation given on arti-arta first.