Call To Prosecute Anti-muslim Facebook Group

Sarbloh

shelsurj my points aren't defeated at all. Nothing came of the accusations in Birmingham. Nothing has been substantiated or recorded. People are just making Sikhs look foolish with these accusations and no evidence.

The accusations being made are different from the activities of aggressive Islamic prosletysing. Until people understand that, they're just going to look foolish.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok i didnt mention the bnp because i agree with them. i know exactly who they are and who they stand for thank you very much. but they have talked about the grooming of not only sikh girls but white girls. they also have recorded accounts from mosques talking about such things.

oh come onnn! the BNP blink.gif ..lol..except for skinheads and nutcases does anyone actually take them seriously...talk about loosing credability...jeez...

dalsingh101

I bet you that if clear headed Sikhs lobbied hard and strategically enough, they could get a national newspaper or journalist to investigate the aggressive Islamic prosletysing towards Sikhs and other groups on University campuses and colleges across Britain. After all, it's not just sikhs, but Jews and Hindus who are experiencing the harshness of Islamic bigotry at universities these days. But when people do unsubstantiated, generalised, over-the-board things like this, nobody is going to listen because it's being extremist in response. All this thing about drugging, raping and prostitution rings without any evidence just makes them seem stupid and loses sympathy for Sikh concern over Islamo-fascists harassing Sikhs and other minorities. So it's self defeating. People already want to investigate Islamic extremism and the effects of it at University and college level in the newspapers.

I think it has decreased or at least gone further underground since when I was at university first. When people should have been making noise no one did and scoffed at the guys making noise (you know who I am talking about.) Anyway, I think whether we like it or not these things will end up getting resolved on a street level between families and friends despite whatever honky man may say...

ok i didnt mention the bnp because i agree with them. i know exactly who they are and who they stand for thank you very much. but they have talked about the grooming of not only sikh girls but white girls. they also have recorded accounts from mosques talking about such things. as for the police after a protest on soho road west midlands police have commissioned resources for the problem. they are fully aware of what is going on too and have been active with sikh members concerns on this issue. so yoyour points seems defeated.

The police seem to be denying everything from where I am standing.

"There is no evidence on the site to support the claims and Singh Kaur, the group's creator"

LOL at "singh Kaur" have fun trying to track him/her down :lol:

Anyways, theres 100's of hate filled sites, blogs, videos, groups. We gonna prosecute them all? Shal we close down the internet too?

Their main concern is the fact the facebook group has 3000 members. And they think these members are so stupid they dont have a brain of their own and are brainwashed by propaganda..

In which case these videos are fake:

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=wpGz9ZxFv5o

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=TOWtTs_HAtc

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=yM6SHsWzeS8

you make your own mind up...

Get the evidence and prosecute. Making lurid claims about raping and drugging without backing it up is incitement to hatred. Being racist towards white people in response to that just makes you seem even more deranged. What a racist generation of Sikhs we have these days.

Quick point.

coerced conversions and sexual exploitation is very difficult to prove in a court of law, as are cases of rape (4% conviction rate me thinks).

This stuff does happen but sikhs need to learn on how to choose their words when going public.

ie 'forced' conversions.

again we have no back up to support the ridiculous claims...if this is really really happening then will u tell them girls to come forward for the sake of the panth...otherwise we might as well accept these damnening articles that make sikhs look like troublemakers and rumour spreaders...

I agree

we need more women to speak up........like that kaurageous group maybe a strong female voice will make a difference.........to be honest all guys seem to do is hurl abuse and it just leads to nowhere......firstly these girls start these relationships or friendships which lead to relationships in secret and when they are abused, raped etc they keep their mouths shut because they dont want to bring shame on thier families..............its a shame they didnt about their families in the first place!