Lookin4 Gursikh Kuri

Ozee_Singh

wjkk wjkf

I dont know wat to do...well sounds pretty weird to me...but lemme try...well i am 24 m and looking for a partner in life..I am a bit shy to talk to my parents about this..and havent got much friends around , I am living in this b'fual paradise called Byron Bay in australia and have got no Sikhs around but I feel that I need a partner in my life now..dont know where to go and ask or look...we dont have any sangat here either and no gurudwara for miles and miles to go and have gursikh friends..iwas living in sydney a few months ago but i moved to this new place now.. I dont know if its the right place to look for a partner .dunno...I am needing sum suggestion from sangat as to how right is to 'find' or 'look' a partner for urself instead of leaving it on the time to happen for you???? ... i cant be pm or emailed at umritsur@yahoo.com

thanks and regards

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Try those online matrimonial services.

AUNTIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tell them cos they probably want to marry u off too..........dont put all ur hopes on the internet its all an illusion anyway

Guest peacemaker

You want a "gursikh wife", right? A gursikh won't tell you they are a gursikh, now would they? So go to any sikh matrimonial site, read some profiles, and hit the ones up that interest you. Maybe a few months from now, you'll be married and then you'll invite all of us here, or just me, to your wedding!

loll this thread sounds soo cute for sum reason lolll i suggest u give your details on this site and theres most probably some vehchohlaa/vehchohlee on this website that'll get u hooked!! :)

sorry i dont usually help with stuff but this thread sounds soo sweeet...awwww

Guest heheeeee
...while you can.

lol this is coming from an expert tongue.gif hehe

Dewd u worri too much abt marriage - just tell ur rents yaar.. if ur too shy infront of ur rents then gawd u gna be shy infront of every1!