Why Hasnt Kp Gill Be Excommunicated From Sikhism?

nanosecond

So no Jathedaar has the strength to do that!No Jathedaar has the strength to do the righteous act.

There used to be a Sant, who spoke up against injustice, who walked the path of righteousness

SantJarnailandAmolakS-712126.jpg

he still is here... he aint gone anywhere

the reason why KP gill hasnt been ex commed is cuz apparently sant baba takhur singh jee sed that no one can touch him...for the simple reason that he does 1 sehaj paat a month...no matter what happens that baani is there...told to me by a respectable singh

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So no Jathedaar has the strength to do that!No Jathedaar has the strength to do the righteous act.

There used to be a Sant, who spoke up against injustice, who walked the path of righteousness

the reason why KP gill hasnt been ex commed is cuz sant baba takhur singh jee sed that no one can touch him...for the simple reason that he does 1 sehaj paat a month...no matter what happens that baani is there

is kps gill amritdhari? did anyone actually witness baba thakur singh say the above or is this another chinese whisper quote!?

the reason why KP gill hasnt been ex commed is cuz sant baba takhur singh jee sed that no one can touch him...for the simple reason that he does 1 sehaj paat a month...no matter what happens that baani is there

OK someone rapes your sister but does a sehaj paat once a month. Do you not touch him? Are you some rare type of <banned word filter activated>?

See what I mean about blindly listening to babay folks!

He is alledgedly also banned from the UK for crimes. Yet they cant extradite him and punish him. So quick they are to prosicute sikhs who have commited crimes abroad.

He managed tyo go to the US despite numerous political figures opposing his visa. Now he heads up some anti terrosim unit in india? Blind leading the blind.

His son often ventures to UK !!

The situation with KPS Gill seems oddly reminiscent with that of Chile's General Pinochet. Both are well know human rights violations as per UN charter on Human Rights, both men have been singled out for censure by Amnesty International and Human Rights Watch International.

All EU countries are signatories to the UN charter on human rights; if he steps foot on EU territory that would be good enough reason to charge Gill on crimes against humanity, al la Pinochet.

There are a score or good Sikh lawyers in the UK (i.e, Rajinder singh of Channel 4 fame) and a wealth of evidence against Gill; it would be a simple matter to indict Gill and put him up for trail in the Hague.

P.S. I don't think that children/relatives should be held responsible for the crimes of their relatives; i am ashamed to say that I am personally related to Kuldeep Brar (the CO in charge of Op Bluestar); and i hate this man and regard his actions as treason to the Sikh Kaun, having siad that I know how much my cousins in Southall who are closer related to the Brar gothra have suffered with this association. It is unwarranted; who is to know how Gill's son feels about his father??