Kharku

Celebrating Chritmas  

133 members have voted

1. 1. Do You Celebrate It

• YES
    • NO
    • I don't celebrate it but respect it.

Guest peacemaker
Why didnt our guru ji speak of Jesus? At church they pass around wine and all drink from it. Would guru ji want us to all drink wine, let alone from the same cup?

Um, what tv show did you see that on? To my knowledge, very few churches, if any, do that these days. You also quoted something, which Jesus Christ said. ""If somebody slaps you, just turn the other cheek." What, pray tell, is so wrong with that? It's a very good way to live your life.

Then you trying to say something to counteract that by saying Guru ji gave us a sword??? OK, I don't follow you. Are you saying we should be using a sword on someone if they slap us? blink.gif

no no no no!!! they said to no put up with peope slapping you. Your sword is for self defence. maybe you guys getting me wrong. believe what you wanna believe, celebrate what you wanna celebrate. The main topic was of sikhs celebrating christmas and those two dont go together. stay on topic. Tell me why we should celebrate.

Guest peacemaker
no no no no!!! they said to no put up with peope slapping you. Your sword is for self defence. maybe you guys getting me wrong. believe what you wanna believe, celebrate what you wanna celebrate.

How can I when you keep bringing other things into the discussion, which I need you to clarify further? Look, at the end of the day, nothing personal, but I just can't help laughing. <_<

For the record, not once did I ever tell you whether I celebrate Christmas or not. I did it like that on purpose.

no no no no!!! they said to no put up with peope slapping you. Your sword is for self defence. maybe you guys getting me wrong. believe what you wanna believe, celebrate what you wanna celebrate.

How can I when you keep bringing other things into the discussion, which I need you to clarify further? Look, at the end of the day, nothing personal, but I just can't help laughing. <_<

For the record, not once did I ever tell you whether I celebrate Christmas or not. I did it like that on purpose.

for the record did i ask you if you celebrated it? i asked why celebrate it period! (if you sikh)

so just answer the question, why should sikhs celebrate christmas. and all said was that its pointless for us to celebrate it from the very beginning

Guest peacemaker
for the record did i ask you if you celebrated it? i asked why celebrate it period! (if you sikh)

so just answer the question, why should sikhs celebrate christmas. and all said was that its pointless for us to celebrate it from the very beginning

I just felt like you were kind of singling me out as the first guy in here who took a stand in favor of Christmas and I thought you were trying to make an example of me.

This answer may sound cliche, but if a sikh wants to celebrate Christmas, why not let them? Why do you want to make it your business and get so uptight about it?

I just felt like you were kind of singling me out as the first guy in here who took a stand in favor of Christmas and I thought you were trying to make an example of me.

This answer may sound cliche, but if a sikh wants to celebrate Christmas, why not let them? Why do you want to make it your business and get so uptight about it?

Christmas = chirstian holiday. How can a person who says there sikh, then say they celebrate chirstmas. If you believe jesus as your savior, well yea then you celebrate it, which makes you christian.

maybe I should have asked "how would a sikh celebrate christmas?"