Children

sikh_youth_uk

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

parents should be able to hit children, parents are being brain washed in Britian with left wing liberal looneys.

Should we bring in the BNP, bring back the far right?

What you've highlighted is not uncommon. Many supposed amritdhari parents kids turn out to be beer drinking, bhangara dancing monay.

Our grandparents generation used to smack their kids but the next generation (our parents generation) still turned out to be be nachde tapde boozers.

parents should be able to hit children, parents are being brain washed in Britian with left wing liberal looneys.

Should we bring in the BNP, bring back the far right?

What you've highlighted is not uncommon. Many supposed amritdhari parents kids turn out to be beer drinking, bhangara dancing monay.

Our grandparents generation used to smack their kids but the next generation (our parents generation) still turned out to be be nachde tapde boozers.

If someone opposes left wing extremist, doesn’t mean they ‘re right wing.

I’m in the middle, and people who are in the middle are considered most logical and sensible.

amritdharis are too busy trying to make money rather then educating there kids from a young age like they should do.

jesuits maxim said - "Give me a child for the first seven years, and you may do what you like with him afterwards,"

if taught correctly when young, kids pick up enough to take them through the rest of there life. i agree with this statement from jesuits

i looked at the title and subtitle of this topic.......................and then when i realsied who started the thread i was like rolleyes.gif

being amritdhari or non-amritdhari is not the ONLY category when looking at the state of youth nowadays......................when turned around i knw non amridhari parents who have some of the most amazing gursikh children..................now where does one start and the other finish................

I heard this at a talk afew weeks agoi and ill re-iterate.....................

Someone amonsgt our generation..............whether its was our great great great gandparents had darshan of Guru Jee and took amrit...............and any subsequent offspring is therefore born amritdhari and the way of life should have been adhered to

so why today do we have so many "sikhs" who no nothing about sikhi and what it ACTAULLY entails? why did the generation linage continuing down decided it was okay to remove the 5 sacred gifts given to us by Dasam Pittah???

Thats the real question.................and there u will find ur answer to WHY so much of todays youth and Yesterdays youth are so messed up but still pass themselves off as sikhs................

bhul chuck maafi

waheguruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu