Tarmalaey ?

S1ngh

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

۹β ۣ๘۩ KAUR ۹β ۣ๘۩ - Ok penji please explain to me what nindiya is..............

also u acussed me of not listening to others. fine, do me this one favour go read the other post in the gupt section entitled some advice i think and then come back read this whole thread and then give ur thoughts, cool?

veerji, i have read that topic, and my views are still the same :)

and rather than me sitting here... arguing even more of what nindya means.... i'd rather not!..... cuz its like speaking to a wall. a glass full with water as u said rolleyes.gif

so, im off!... Vaheguru ji ka khalsa, Vaheguru ji ki Fateh!!!!!

i was given a direct phone number to Bhai Seva Singh who could give me darshan of Guru Gobind Singh by talking to him over the phone! it obviously didnt work

i never bothered getting involved with swindon jatha and dont know too much about it but what i have said are my direct experiences with tarmala jatha in india

^^ This is by the most absurd thing ive ever heard? Ask for Guru Gobind Singh Jis darshan is silly in itself, guru ji attached us to the shabad, the shabad guru and akaars (bodies) are only in mayas desh, when we go to prakash mehal there are no akaars (bodies) This is not preached by our guru, we read jaap sahib every read and the one we are suppose to meet has no roop or rang or caste or creed etc. People who ask for guru gobind singh jis darshan will be punished as guru gobind singh ji said him self.

Munjoth, When baba attar singh mustuana shahib vale went to hazur sahib they stayed there for two years because they wanted darshan of guru sahib so badly. After 2 years of constant bhagti they finally got darshan of Guru Gobind Singh Jee. Guru Ji wasn't upset with them for longing his darshan. I don't know where you got that information from.

Also there was another occasion when Sant Jarrnail Singh Jee went to hazur sahib for Guru Ji's darshan. Gyani Thakur Singh talks about it in his katha, i'll try to find the recording

۹β ۣ๘۩ KAUR ۹β ۣ๘۩ your reply is fitting of the majority of the other replies on this thread. Start the nindiya and slagging off - then when someone seeks to put out the fire you jump ship. Thus far only one person (AKJ) has taken the time and effort to debate with Gurbani reference to Munjoth Singhs posts. The rest of you are just making general statements from the luxury of your bedrooms. If you guys are so concerend that this is all so anti-sikhi then why not come to a divan its not as if they are held in secret and ask openly in sangat? However, none of you will do that becuase you are just a bunch of internet kharkoos putting the world to rights from your pc's - how sad. The future of Sikhi hey!

Munjoth, When baba attar singh mustuana shahib vale went to hazur sahib they stayed there for two years because they wanted darshan of guru sahib so badly. After 2 years of constant bhagti they finally got darshan of Guru Gobind Singh Jee. Guru Ji wasn't upset with them for longing his darshan. I don't know where you got that information from.

Also there was another occasion when Sant Jarrnail Singh Jee went to hazur sahib for Guru Ji's darshan. Gyani Thakur Singh talks about it in his katha, i'll try to find the recording

^^ Hunji veer ji as said before i dont know of other books, sakhis stories etc. When we want to confirm weather a story is true or not we put it on gurbani khasvati, guru is shabad it is not a human body, guru gobind singh attached us to the shabad guru, guru granth sahib ji. And in jaap said we read that the one we are suppose to meet has no roop, akaar, rung (no physical body, no colour).

Yes there is a place that gurbani calls 'ghundarba nagri' if a person gets stuck there he will start to see akaars (physical bodies) of people/gurus/sants hes been longing to see, this is very dangerous because if a person gets stuck here it is very difficult to take him or her out.

A gursikh only wants darshaan of akaal, and we are given full description in jaaps sahib on how vaheguru is so we dont get confused and start doing darshan of akaars (bodies) as these are all in maya. When we goto dasam akaash there are not akaar (physical bodies) there.

۹β ۣ๘۩ KAUR ۹β ۣ๘۩ your reply is fitting of the majority of the other replies on this thread. Start the nindiya and slagging off - then when someone seeks to put out the fire you jump ship. Thus far only one person (AKJ) has taken the time and effort to debate with Gurbani reference to Munjoth Singhs posts. The rest of you are just making general statements from the luxury of your bedrooms. If you guys are so concerend that this is all so anti-sikhi then why not come to a divan its not as if they are held in secret and ask openly in sangat? However, none of you will do that becuase you are just a bunch of internet kharkoos putting the world to rights from your pc's - how sad. The future of Sikhi hey!

OK! :) .. i wont post no more... seriously no point,

vjkk vjkf

۹β ۣ๘۩ KAUR ۹β ۣ๘۩ - That is your wish. And this is the exact statement i been wanting to make right from the outset. Just shows how much concern and love you really have. Were you guys are so passionate about the anti-sikh things at Swindon then you would have come to a divan and questioned openly with your views and points. But no that means making an effort and coming out from under the haven provided by your pc screen.

And so to sum it up all you lot have done is basically nindiya. Simple as.

Waheguru