Tarmalaey ?

S1ngh

kh@ls@ Jio - I am actually starting to warm to you. What sort of logic is that

'If something is true it doesn't need defending because no one will argue against it.' This is so funny that i'm not even going to entertain a reply to it. Listen why are you intent on wasting your swass without any foundation or knowldege of the subject you are talking about. All your views and opinions are hounding you into becoming a hater and we should all be loving!

I've decided to go down town with my replies to you as previous posts seem to have flown over your shinny white paag.

erm... excusme but what is wrong with khlasa veerji has said?? its true.. if something is true.. u dnt need defending.. which all u guys are doing!! ur defending! if u were right.. u wudnt need paragraphs of posts!

and everyone is entitled to their opionion, at the mo, seems like ur trying to say no to that. and khalsa veer has knowledge of the whole thing.. as he has been and seen all with his eyes!

VJKK VJKF!

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

People should try to do honestly, truthfully what they can. Some will spend lifetimes some need say it just once, whatever, whoever, whenever be honest and realistic. I just received this topic as a link via email from someone who has been trying to learn more about their history and faith etc……they finished the email of by saying that they had never come across so much division and bad feeling towards others as he has observed between so called “upnai”…

“life was easier, by just being good and knowing there is a God that cares..”

hunji I dont disagree with gurbani, i dont know about the bhai saabs book you refer as I dont read books to do bhagati only guru granth sahib ji can teach us that. Not books. The gurbani you have quoted is beautiful and 100% in line with the practical that is done: most of us have been blessed with this amrit that trickles down from the dasam dwaar, I have taken amrit at an early age and i can confirm 100% it tastes like khanda bhati da amrit, sometimes even more russ. And yes when reading bani - when i am searching for answers from my guru on this marg the amrit increases and i experience, with gurus kirpa, more russ. I havent had amrit drist yet, but my uncle who also goes to swindon amrit comes out of his eyes, ears, hair he gets drenched in it. When you do more abhyaas your whole body becomes drenched in amrit its so much, but u can only get this thru the gurus shabad.

Khalsa Jee, please veer jee this tarmalaey business has to stop as that is the surname of Bhai Shaib in india! Clearly i can see that you are full of yourself and do not want to learn or take in anything new because just like a full glass of water u cant put anything in the glass unless you empty it! (no ribena cannot be added as i said FULL. ) We have to use gurus teaching not our own form reading all these other books! No1 has said they are brahmgyanis! So please get ur facts straight! You guys are young DO NOT WASTE UR TIME ON THE INTERNET POSTING FALSE POSTS. Come and ask as many questions as u like bring who u like all the baba jees u associate with if you want! All your friends, family if u want and ask as many questions as you want! Sitting on the internet is not an appropriate way of dealing with false comments!

Defending! Defend u have to defend so u are telling me u have a pic of sant jarnail singh right! Did he not defend the truth? So youngsters please come with ur questions written on Paper as many as u want!

Thank You, for ur time for reading this post

Wjkk Wjkf

hunji I dont disagree with gurbani, i dont know about the bhai saabs book you refer as I dont read books to do bhagati only guru granth sahib ji can teach us that. Not books. The gurbani you have quoted is beautiful and 100% in line with the practical that is done: most of us have been blessed with this amrit that trickles down from the dasam dwaar, I have taken amrit at an early age and i can confirm 100% it tastes like khanda bhati da amrit, sometimes even more russ. And yes when reading bani - when i am searching for answers from my guru on this marg the amrit increases and i experience, with gurus kirpa, more russ. I havent had amrit drist yet, but my uncle who also goes to swindon amrit comes out of his eyes, ears, hair he gets drenched in it. When you do more abhyaas your whole body becomes drenched in amrit its so much, but u can only get this thru the gurus shabad.

therefore you do 24hour naam abyaas?

every breath you breathe you repeat gods name?

i think you are confused with what amrit ras is

amrit russ is kraakh (food) for the mind, the khanda di bhatai da amrit is for those wishing to take the siphai role: because a siphai has to take his or her sookham akaar out of his body and go to where ever vaheguru puts him or her on duty, now when out in the universe that sookhaam akaar requires food for the mind and this is khanda bhata da amrit.

can someone please explain why tarmala jatha teach you to concentrate on the sounds in your ears in one of their jugtis, the sounds which is air vibrating in our ears and not anhad shabad as i was told it was. they told me to stop reciting waheguru shabad because i gained anhad shabad avastha

also they teach you rom rom dhiavey jugti. this is not a jugti but an avastha that a gurmukh reaches

i was given a direct phone number to Bhai Seva Singh who could give me darshan of Guru Gobind Singh by talking to him over the phone! it obviously didnt work

i never bothered getting involved with swindon jatha and dont know too much about it but what i have said are my direct experiences with tarmala jatha in india

therefore you do 24hour naam abyaas?

every breath you breathe you repeat gods name?

i think you are confused with what amrit ras is

^^

No? I have not fully mastered the swaas giraas technique. Amrit russ: i'll give you a hint to what it is, the taste is exactly like amrit that we take from khanda bhata di amrit, but can only be achieved through naam abhyaas and letting go of gossip/back biting/hate/jealousy

amrit russ is kraakh (food) for the mind, the khanda di bhatai da amrit is for those wishing to take the siphai role: because a siphai has to take his or her sookham akaar out of his body and go to where ever vaheguru puts him or her on duty, now when out in the universe that sookhaam akaar requires food for the mind and this is khanda bhata da amrit.

woahh

you've lost it mate

khanda di batai da amrit is mandatory for any one who wishes to call themselves a sikh of guru gobind singh jee

amrit ras is acheived by immense naam abyaas and good past karme and kirpa of maharaaj

۹β ۣ๘۩ KAUR ۹β ۣ๘۩ - Waheguru maybe you should go and reference your logic alongside kh@ls@ kid becuase its a bit distorted to say the least. Have you ever read Gurbani? Do you have knowledge of our history? If your logic was correct then why on earth did our Gurus endure so much during their time is so earth? We recognise Siri Guru Granth Sahib as the eternal truth so why isn't the whole world following Guru Sahibs hukams.

Please if you going to post at least post something worth replying to and with a little bit of sense.

And finally kh@ls@ kid attended the divan however, he failed as he had initially said prior to attending the divan that he would speak with Bhai Sahib and do vichaar with him. However, he saw it perfectly ok to slag him of and do beant nindiya.

(i am now kissing my teeth, lol) don't know what the emoction for that would be..........