Tarmalaey ?

S1ngh

wrt waiting for amrit, this did happen back in the days soo we cant really debate over this issue.

How can we not debate over this issue. They are not saying wait a year or two get your rehit perfect. They are saying you cannot take amrit unless you have opened your dasam duaar. This is not sikhi, in sikhi amrit is the beggining you do not have to be able to do anything before you take amrit other than stay in rehit and know your banis.

kh@lsa you are right in this. This is one point i think they are lost on. Sant Isher Singh Ji used to tell some people to stay in Rehat and get strong in Nitnem before receiving Amrit, but they AND EVERY OTHER TRUE SANT always stated that Khande Batey Da Amrit is only the beginning - the entry to Guru Nanak Dev Ji's school. Later on, with Guru Ji's Kirpa and Naam Abyas, one receives Brahmgyan Amrit etc.

As for the claim that you can have a university course for becoming a Brahmgyani, that is just ludicrous.

If it is not a cult, what is it?

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

aadsaach, on the gurus paath everything is about, but lets find out from our guru what naam is:

When there was nothing before creation. There was Waheguru Ji Himeself.

when he decided to play this Game; he spoke this sound that came from His Muk (mouth) is called Naam.

In the Guru Granth Sahib Ji this is metioned as "Kavao" in the punjabi language from Japji Sahib as "Eko Kavao Tis Te Hoi Lak Dariao".

and other names for this Shabad - Naam are

"Seige Dun" from "Tera Mukh Suhava Seige Dun Bani"

"Anhad Bani" "Othe Anhad Shabad Vaje Din Rati Gurmati Shabd Sunavinia ""Shacha Shabad" "Panch Shabad" from Japji "Panch

Parvan Panch Pardan Panch Pave Darge Mann"

this Naam is within us "Nau Nid Amrit Prab Ka Nam Dehi Me Is Ka Bisram"

we have to do simran to find this and connect to it and attuin our Manns to Naam.

this Naam is Hukam. "Eko Nam Hukam He" when we will be perfectly attuin to this day and night "Ande Naam Visarie Na Tis Eh Na Oh" our Mann will become clean "Nanak Nam Vase Mann Antar Gurmukh Mel Chukavnia"

aadsaach can we have some gurbani references from satguru shri guru granth sahib ji about amrit

kh@lsa you are right in this. This is one point i think they are lost on. Sant Isher Singh Ji used to tell some people to stay in Rehat and get strong in Nitnem before receiving Amrit, but they AND EVERY OTHER TRUE SANT always stated that Khande Batey Da Amrit is only the beginning - the entry to Guru Nanak Dev Ji's school. Later on, with Guru Ji's Kirpa and Naam Abyas, one receives Brahmgyan Amrit etc.

As for the claim that you can have a university course for becoming a Brahmgyani, that is just ludicrous.

^^ can we have some gurbani references on brahamgyan amrit? As for your other post, Ive only refered to gurbani not any other human as guru is leader not a sant or any other human person. you are 100% right when we first go into sehaj the FIRST gift vaheguru gives us is amrit russ, you start drinking amrit on the inside - this was the rehit up until guru gobind singh, then the sants wanted the siphai role and did benti so guru gobind singh made khanda bhati the amrit for the siphai

the first rehat in sikhi is khande ki pahul as Guru Gobind Singh Jee says

this is not the first step in the tarmala jatha

in simple terms sikhi is not about concentrating on lights and sounds its about concentrating on naam

this is where i feel the tarmala jaths falls away from sikhi.

there are other things i could say and that i have experienced with this jatha but i think most of you will get offended.

wrt waiting for amrit, this did happen back in the days soo we cant really debate over this issue.

How can we not debate over this issue. They are not saying wait a year or two get your rehit perfect. They are saying you cannot take amrit unless you have opened your dasam duaar. This is not sikhi, in sikhi amrit is the beggining you do not have to be able to do anything before you take amrit other than stay in rehit and know your banis.

good posts. The amrit issue is just one issue, they have yet to answer the question, Why has no one ever heard of or wrote about the things that they experience and then call naam. ie. shaking, convulsing.

good posts. The amrit issue is just one issue, they have yet to answer the question, Why has no one ever heard of or wrote about the things that they experience and then call naam. ie. shaking, convulsing.

^^ ive answered the amrit query in full detail, go back and read the posts on amrit from the punj and the amrit russ that gurbani describes to us.

KHALSA JEE

U BETTER STOP MESSING MR SINGH, LIKE I TOLD U BEFORE IT'S NOT NICE TO SAY STUFF WHICH IS NOT TRUE....MAYBE A 17 YR BOY LIKE URSELF WHO HAS NUFFIN BETTER TO DO THEN WASTE PEOPLE'S TIME AND TRY TO TURN THEM AGAINST GURBANI AND TO ALSO PERSUADE OTHERS TO DO THE SAME....VERY GD...

MAYBE U SHOULD KEEP TO UR A-LEVELS BEFORE GOI TO UNI TO DO A MEDICAL COURSE.....STOP ACTING ALL HARD AND MIGHTY BEHIND UR PC SCREEN CAUSE YOUR GETTING UR HANDS DIRTY NOW WIV UR BASIC BULL S H IT AND PEOPLE WOULD NOT LIKE THAT

swindon sangat member you are portraying your cult in a very bad light my friend. I suggest you stop this is bad publicity for the tarmaleh.

Also when I was at swindon I heard Ajit Singh say something like if you swear then you can't be a gurmukh or something like that, my point is ur going against cult rules buddy