Tarmalaey ?

S1ngh

i was given a direct phone number to Bhai Seva Singh who could give me darshan of Guru Gobind Singh by talking to him over the phone! it obviously didnt work

aad sach jee could you please go into a little more detail here. Who told you that Guru ji would give you darshan by phoning seva singh

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

therefore you do 24hour naam abyaas?

every breath you breathe you repeat gods name?

i think you are confused with what amrit ras is

^^

No? I have not fully mastered the swaas giraas technique. Amrit russ: i'll give you a hint to what it is, the taste is exactly like amrit that we take from khanda bhata di amrit, but can only be achieved through naam abhyaas and letting go of gossip/back biting/hate/jealousy

mastered the technique?

the panj pyare teach you the technique

if you have amrit ras and amrit has ras has came through your dasam duaar you will be doing 24 7 naam simran as the shabad i posted clearly shows.

AMimRq rMig rqw ilv lwey ]

a(n)mrith ra(n)g rathaa liv laaeae ||

Imbued with the Ambrosial Love of the Lord, they lovingly focus their attention on Him.

AMimRqu gur prswdI pwey ]

a(n)mrith gur parasaadhee paaeae ||

By Guru's Grace, they receive this Amrit.

AMimRqu rsnw bolY idnu rwqI min qin AMimRqu pIAwvixAw ]3]

a(n)mrith rasanaa bolai dhin raathee man than a(n)mrith peeaavaniaa ||3||

They chant the Ambrosial Name with their tongues day and night; their minds and bodies are satisfied by this Amrit. ||3||

i am not wasting any more of my time debating. i suggest you research what amrit, amrit ras, actually are

if you tihnk that you do not have to take amrit from panj pyare you are sadly mistaken

if you think that it is that easy to open dasam duaar and acheived anhad shabad you are sadly mistaken

swindon sangat member.

I've said it before and i'll say it again you are portraying yourself in a very bad light by personally attacking people. It is bad publicity for your 'jatha' (you don't want me to call you tarmaleh). And thats really why your posting here to defend the name of your 'jatha' so you're your worst enemy

۹β ۣ๘۩ KAUR ۹β ۣ๘۩ - Waheguru maybe you should go and reference your logic alongside kh@ls@ kid becuase its a bit distorted to say the least. Have you ever read Gurbani? Do you have knowledge of our history? If your logic was correct then why on earth did our Gurus endure so much during their time is so earth? We recognise Siri Guru Granth Sahib as the eternal truth so why isn't the whole world following Guru Sahibs hukams.

Please if you going to post at least post something worth replying to and with a little bit of sense.

And finally kh@ls@ kid attended the divan however, he failed as he had initially said prior to attending the divan that he would speak with Bhai Sahib and do vichaar with him. However, he saw it perfectly ok to slag him of and do beant nindiya.

(i am now kissing my teeth, lol) don't know what the emoction for that would be..........

ohmy.gif OH MY GOD! y are u questionning me?? ask urself mate!! and i will post what eva i want!!! and have u heard of the word RESPECT?? u sound like my 5 yr old cuzon!! actually even he knows how to spk to others better than u!

so what do have to say about the telephone thing.... ??? u really belive that if someone phones someone.. u will get darshan of guru gobind singh jee???? omg! :)

can someone please explain why tarmala jatha teach you to concentrate on the sounds in your ears in one of their jugtis, the sounds which is air vibrating in our ears and not anhad shabad as i was told it was. they told me to stop reciting waheguru shabad because i gained anhad shabad avastha

also they teach you rom rom dhiavey jugti. this is not a jugti but an avastha that a gurmukh reaches

^^ Could you please give us the name of these gurmukhs, the time it happend and place so we can investigate into what was actually said. As for rom rom yes this is achieved through a jugti, again there are about 18 gurmukhs who do rom rom simran in the sangat, and i can confirm that one of them has opened up rom rom so that she hears vaheguru simran from everywhere.

i was given a direct phone number to Bhai Seva Singh who could give me darshan of Guru Gobind Singh by talking to him over the phone! it obviously didnt work

i never bothered getting involved with swindon jatha and dont know too much about it but what i have said are my direct experiences with tarmala jatha in india

^^ This is by the most absurd thing ive ever heard? Ask for Guru Gobind Singh Jis darshan is silly in itself, guru ji attached us to the shabad, the shabad guru and akaars (bodies) are only in mayas desh, when we go to prakash mehal there are no akaars (bodies) This is not preached by our guru, we read jaap sahib every read and the one we are suppose to meet has no roop or rang or caste or creed etc. People who ask for guru gobind singh jis darshan will be punished as guru gobind singh ji said him self.

kh@ls@ kid - All i see from you is a constant thirst for hearing gossip and doing nindiya. Waheguru many times I said to you to stop being an internet kharkoo. There are other people posting on here AKJFOREVER at least he is debating with Gurbani not making any old statement. What exactly are you contributing apart from spreading gossip? If you are so concerened with Swindon and Bhai Sewa Singh then stop hiding behind your pc screen and come out in the open and be a man. Stop hiding behind the glories of other great Sikhs (ref, the pic of Sant Ji in your profile).

۹β ۣ๘۩ KAUR ۹β ۣ๘۩ -Pls stop getting hysterical it's not befitting of a Sikh bibi. I was offering you some friendly advice to reference your thoughts before posting them in public opening yourself to ridicule. As a brother its my duty to say that.

mastered the technique?

the panj pyare teach you the technique

if you have amrit ras and amrit has ras has came through your dasam duaar you will be doing 24 7 naam simran as the shabad i posted clearly shows.

^^

please, with gurbani reference, tell me where it says only the punj can teach you the technique of gurmanter simran as the jugti of swaas giraas is within gurbani: har jeeo goofa andar rakh ka vaja paun vijya nau dwaar pargat keeia dasma gupt rikhya gurdwara lahi paavni iknah 10sm dwaar dikhya.

I will tell you the duty of the punj pyara as per gurbani, now we call the punj the guru roop yes? and guru nanak dev ji says the guru should be able to give us the following: So Gur Karo Jo Saach Dhrirh Akath Katha Shabad Milae, this is darshan of vaheguru, akath katha gyan and attachement to the naad.

kh@ls@ kid - All i see from you is a constant thirst for hearing gossip and doing nindiya. Waheguru many times I said to you to stop being an internet kharkoo. There are other people posting on here AKJFOREVER at least he is debating with Gurbani not making any old statement. What exactly are you contributing apart from spreading gossip? If you are so concerened with Swindon and Bhai Sewa Singh then stop hiding behind your pc screen and come out in the open and be a man. Stop hiding behind the glories of other great Sikhs (ref, the pic of Sant Ji in your profile).

۹β ۣ๘۩ KAUR ۹β ۣ๘۩ -Pls stop getting hysterical it's not befitting of a Sikh bibi. I was offering you some friendly advice to reference your thoughts before posting them in public opening yourself to ridicule. As a brother its my duty to say that.

blink.gif:@:@grin.gif u call urslef a bro... yet u cannot listen to others ppl's comments and always have to act like the 'right guy''. one last thing.. its not nindya... its just making ppl aware of whats happening.

:)

VJKK VJKF!

a(n)mrith gur parasaadhee paaeae ||

^^

the amrit refered to here is the amrit we recieve from the 10sm dwaar and can only be attained by the gurus kirpa

a(n)mrith rasanaa bolai dhin raathee man than a(n)mrith peeaavaniaa ||3||

^^ direct translation: amrit tongue speaks day and night the mind and body drinks amrit, and again from practical this is what happens. But this was achieved through naam abhyaas not any baba only the gurus shabad.