Tarmalaey ?

S1ngh

Sarpanch how could this have occured during the summer months there were no diwans at swindon, as a) there was an extension of the gurdwara taking place and as well as that during later summer months the diwans were cancelled as the sangat had gone to india for a naam abhyaas camp at moga.

I will need a specific date, what was said the person involved.

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

kh@lsA – Jio Its not anger bro just the plain simple truth. Once again i ask you why have you taken it upon your shoulders to slag Bhai Sahib off when you did not speak to him. Do you wnat me to repeat the question again? And the pankti i quoted was in reply to your question regarding simran vidhis in Guru Granth Sahib.

There is a difference by the way between anger and bir ras. :) Ok Khalsa Ji!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No I understand it is a normal amrit sanchaar the question I'm really asking is why do the tarmaleh reject sangat at amrit sanchaars. Did Guru Gobind Singh Jee reject sangat? Do any of the takhts reject sangat?

^^Yes ive explained those rejected were not at sant status, guru gobind singh ji did not reject anyone at the amrit sanchaar as those gurmukhs were already trained to sant status, how can our partaan singhs be any lower. But these amrit sanchaars met up to what gurbani tells us that the guru should give us: darshan of vaheguru, akath katha gyaan and shabad.

Ask yourself this do the punj at the thakats give you these gifts as per gurbani, darshan of vaheguru, akath katha gyaan and attachment to the shabad

kh@lsA – Jio So now we gonna do some jokes? Hey it's all good with me. However, I don't get my kicks out of dissing people behind fake names on the internet. If I have an issue with something or someone I will either;

1. Speak to them direct

Or

2. Turn the other cheek and shut my mouth.

But I don't see you doing that just like I don't see you answering a simple question. Furthermore, what would you call your posts in this and the Gupt thread, if they aren't cussing and slagging Bhai Sahib off, what are they?

And hey I don't need to do dhadi to vent my bir ras, that’s if I have any :)

I have much better ideas than that, and I'm sure you could accommodate me in some way! As I said before please refrain from innuendo you have problem call Bhai Sahib and ask him direct. Or why don't we meet up and I would be happy to answer any of your question’s, at a place of your choosing. Don't be an internet gangster be a man and then aspire to be a Sikh......... Cool?

^^Yes ive explained those rejected were not at sant status, guru gobind singh ji did not reject anyone at the amrit sanchaar as those gurmukhs were already trained to sant status, how can our partaan singhs be any lower. But these amrit sanchaars met up to what gurbani tells us that the guru should give us: darshan of vaheguru, akath katha gyaan and shabad.

Ask yourself this do the punj at the thakats give you these gifts as per gurbani, darshan of vaheguru, akath katha gyaan and attachment to the shabad

WOW ok sorry for making you repeat it so many times I just couldn't really believe what I was reading.

So according to the tarmala cult you can only take their amrit if have have reached a certain avashta and this avashta is judged by the tarmaleh panj pyareh. The reason I have reffered to this amrit as tarmala amrit is because this is NOT Guru Gobind Singh Jee's amrit. Maharaj did not let you only take amrit if you had reached a certain avasta. Amrit is the beggining of the journey. Avastas come afterwards. How can one even dream of fighting the panj chor and reaching high avastas without the power of amrit inside them. How can one japp naam properlry when naam is given at the amrit sanchaar by the panj pyaareh.

If this was how Maharaj intented it then why when his taksal organises amrit sanchaars don't they discriminate against you according to your avasta?

I thank you for confirming all this because now I have absolutely no doubt that that the tarmaleh are just another cult looking to distort maryada, and lead the sikh sangat astray. I wouldn't be surprised if seva 'singh' recieves a nice big fat check from GOI each month.

You have fully taken any doubt out of my mind i'm also sure that you would have done the same for other sangat that will read this.

Finally after a few days of debating the truth has come out.