Tarmalaey ?

S1ngh

http://www.sikhsangat.com/index.php?showto...mp;#entry312931

s1ngh jee read this topic it will tell you about their uk branch. No one from the site has really posted in it except for me. Its just been me against his cheleh so I just gave up, its like hitting your head against a brick wall.

Also I'm very glad to hear that someone else recognises that they make ludicrous claims.

WJKK WJKF JI

I would like to kindly clarify a few pointers for my brothers and sisters who are reading this discussion.

The first thing that Sikhism promotes is SACH -the truth - that is god himself.

This means that things that we share with thousands of people on these discussion forums should have ATLEAST have an essence of truth in them...

Unfortunately - I have seen lies upon lies in these forums. If you do not have the knowledge - then dont make things up!!! please!!!

I can’t believe all these Chinese whispers that are going on in these forums!!!!

Lets straighten a few things out;

1. There is no 'BABA' that preaches in Swindon

2. There are no 'CHELEH' that go to Swindon

3. No one is being 'BRAINWASHED' in Swindon

4. No one is developing a following in ANY WAY,SHAPE OR FORM

It saddens me to read comments made by my fellow Sikh brothers and Sisters about Issues that they are not 100% clued up on....

PLEASE find out the truth before you post such shocking and disrespectful comments on these forums....

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hunji singh-khalsa u are right, at sant paad you have made it to devlok where you here the 5 shabads, this is also the third sunn before the 4th sunn (this is where the 10sm dwaar is and this is before prakash) and yes singh khalsa the punj give you darshan of satguru. Now the sant has darshan of vaheguru BUT this is only darshan, you have not yet spoken to vaheguru only having his darshan. the gurus job is only to give you darshan, the sant then has to go to his door - sit there for as long as it takes and wait for the satguru to call you in, this is all dhaarj in bhagat kabir jis bani - i will try and get that katha posted up on how he passed the bhav sagar, yet didnt have a poora guru so it took him many life times before he found a poora guru then when he did that guru told him where vaheguru was and then bhagat kabir went and sat at his door and did not move until vaheguru ji came out.

i used to be a mohna and up 2 no good all the time.. i spent 5 yrs of my life going back and forth to india seein different people in order to find the true path and someone who can teach the gurbani in the correct way..

SWINDON teaches to only follow the shabad guru (waheguru) and keep away from fakes who think they can give naam. not to lie, gossip, cheat, back bite, envy, look down upon others, con people, take money etc..

ive seen many people come in and out of sangat..the only people who dont seem to stay are those who cant be bothered to do the kamaiee and stop all the bad things they enjoy.. which are against sikhi..

some people dont like the teachings of the bani and choose to go against it and follow the teachings of anaari sant.

if it was that bad im sure the family who bought and raised you in this world would not attend sangat themselves

why dont you get off your backside and do some kamaiee..instead of reading books and gossiping on the net about people you dont know.

bhai sahib works a full time job.. has a family to support, and is giving his own personal time.. no strings attached,,to take sikhi forward.. people should wake up and see what the bani is about. swindon gurdwara has no committee.. no money given during kirtan etc... so many peoples lives have changed.. coming away from fake rituals.. ie..'ghosts in my house'.. black magic etc..

what guru nanak dev ji once taught was the truth.. now fakes come and try destroying that..but mark my words the truth will rise again..

please dont make judgement on people and things u dont know...

sikhi is practical...try it and you'll see for yourself

mr singh just because your empty inside and can't control your mind don.t hate on those who are trying to walk in the path. come on man theres more to sikhi than wearin a ten foot white turban and a blue dasthar and preachin about god if your lost yourself. you were at the diwan last sunday and were given the opportunity to ask as many questions as you wished on severeal occasions and chose not to. anyon can sit on the net and speak badly of people, why dont you go and confront the person and get all the questions answered and your incorrect thougths corrected. no point in playing chinese whispers.

i have done sangat with tarmala sikhs from india,

they are using yogi jugtis to open dasam duar which the sidhs have done

using their jugtis you start hearing sounds and seeing lights this is what they call anhad shabad or darshan of akaal. it actually isnt and they are stuck because the still have panj chor within them because they stop reciting waheguru naam and only focus on these sounds which again isnt sikhi.

they dont believe in guru ji as "god" but only as gian and they dont really believe seva can get you anywhere spiritually which is a big part of sikhi

if you spend time doing their courses you may have some spiritual experiences (lights and sounds!) but you wont eradicate punj chor and will be stuck taking ras from lights and sounds which are nothing really in sikhi spirituality

WJKK WJKF JI

1. Tarmalay Sikhs? There is no such thing. Tarmala just happens to be someone's surname

2. Yog-mut? Well this is against the practice of Sikhism, the sangat that do simran at Swindon DO NOT practice yog-mut...they practice Gur-mat!!!!! Which means they do simran abhiyaas according to the direct teachings from the Sri Guru Granth Sahib.

3. I would like to kindly request to the people in this discussion to find out FACTS***before making claims about something that they do not know of....

Some more information about 'Swindon' as it is called.

There is a gurdwara there called 'Prabh Milne Kaa Chao'. Sikhs go there and do simran, kirtan, akath katha etc.

using their jugtis you start hearing sounds and seeing lights this is what they call anhad shabad or darshan of akaal. it actually isnt and they are stuck because the still have panj chor within them because they stop reciting waheguru naam and only focus on these sounds which again isnt sikhi.

they dont believe in guru ji as "god" but only as gian and they dont really believe seva can get you anywhere spiritually which is a big part of sikhi

if you spend time doing their courses you may have some spiritual experiences (lights and sounds!) but you wont eradicate punj chor and will be stuck taking ras from lights and sounds which are nothing really in sikhi spirituality

^^ veer ji, there are no yogic jugtis, please could you describe the jugti that these singhs had taught you? swaas giraas simran and rom rom simran are inline with gurmat: jo saas giraas dhya mera har har so gursikh guru maan phava and gurmukh rom rom har dhayva.

using their jugtis you start hearing sounds and seeing lights this is what they call anhad shabad or darshan of akaal.

^^ lights, this is wrong as the lights indicate that you are stuck on one of the elements, if you get stuck in lights it will not allow you to progress, the lights are of the following colours: red,white,green,yellow.

to beat the punj choor the 5 shabads are required: punch shabad titta ghars phaga, ghars phaga shabad vaja, kala jit khar dharia, punj dhoot dhuda vaas kita kaal kunt kormara. the guru roop punj pyara are NOT god, but the SATGURU is god. Although ultimately everything is his roop but in the game from sikh to satguru is given a duty or a role to play.

Guru ji outlines sewa, there is sewa of sangat that will help you overcome ego and be humble then there is guru jis sewa: GurSewa GurBhagat Hai and then there is satgurus sewa: Nadari Satguru Sewaya Nadari Sewa Hoi (this is when you see vaheguru everywhere and you will do sewa with your eyes)

Just to let anyone who reads this topic know swindonsangatmember, kaur83

, singh_khalsa and munjoth are all tarmaleh.

I was goinf to give up and stop posting because this is just me against followers/cheleh. But then I finally read some truth aadsach's post shown above.

Aadsach Ji

Can you please expand further on your comment regarding sewa and when and what did the Tarmala Singhs say in relation to sewa not being important. Because what you are saying isn’t true. Bhai Sewa Singh Ji does say that sewa alone will not get you mukti, Guru Granth Sahib further cements this in Gurbani. Munjoth Singh could you please post the relevant tuk.

And again please with Gurbani being the proof state where it says listening to the shadad is not Sikhi. There are many jatha’s who I know of that believe in tiyaan da simran. They acknowledge a stage where the jaap ajaap finishes.

Benti to all Waheguru’s please when posting, replying give Gurbani proof not just gossip or hate filled comments.

the first rehat in sikhi is khande ki pahul as Guru Gobind Singh Jee says

this is not the first step in the tarmala jatha

in simple terms sikhi is not about concentrating on lights and sounds its about concentrating on naam

this is where i feel the tarmala jaths falls away from sikhi.

there are other things i could say and that i have experienced with this jatha but i think most of you will get offended.

Just to let anyone who reads this topic know swindonsangatmember, kaur83

, singh_khalsa and munjoth are all tarmaleh.

I was goinf to give up and stop posting because this is just me against followers/cheleh. But then I finally read some truth aadsach's post shown above.

^^ kh@ls@ ji in gurmat there are no human leaders, we have one guru, one shabad and one vichaar: ik gur, ik shabad, ik vichaar.