Tarmalaey ?

S1ngh

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I heard in Southall, confirm Sarpanch pls, that when he was down there 1200 ppl wanted to take amrit but he interviewed each and everyone and said only 80 were capable. He then says to become Sant Sipahee you have to do a course in Moga for a year and in a five year course you can become Bramgiyanee. Personally I was thinking if I go for ten years Ill be a double Bramgiyanee

I think the thing where they turned away sangat from taking amrit happened in India. Bhai Ajit Singh (the uk branch leader) was in the panch pyarreh. Also its these sort of promises that you mentioned above that suck people in. People join this cult on the premise that they'll reach high avashtas etc. And once they've joined thats it their brainwashed no one can convince them otherwise. They believe Seva Singh Tarmala's words as gospel truth. The Swindon brach believe everything AJit Singh says in the same way. As far as I'm aware none of their techniques are backed up by Guru Sahib as they claim. They quore gurbanee very loosely and make it fit their ideas. Then they claim all their jugtis come from Dhan Sri Guru Granth Sahib. I challenge any of them to post just one shabad which refers to anything that goes on at swindon or moga. Also none of their ideas are backed up by any panthic jathebandiya or by any books written by great abyihassi gusikhs.

Because there is very little information on their techniques and the things that result from them, they simply just accept that it is naam and that they all have very high avasthas because 'bhai sahib' says so.

Also if you challenge them to go and ask a real abiyassi gursikh about the what they are experiencing etc to see if its right, they simply say I don't need to because all our jugtis are from Guru Granth Sahib Jee. Well thats fine of course Maharaj is the ultimate source of knowledge. But when Guru Sahib mentions nothing of the sort, but 'bhai sahib' says that all the jugits come from Guru Sahib so it must be true. Basically its bhai sahibs word against the logic.You can even say to them how come these geat gurmukhs then give names reached all these high avashtas and then wrote books about their experiences but never did they mention anything you have experienced. But the cheleh don't want to hear it they are completely brainwashed. They will not listen to simple logic.

Faith in one man aginst all previous knowledge and common sense = cult

I plan on starting my own dera in future. Sign up sheets for those interested will be uploaded shortly.

I'll only join if you promise brahmgyan in 10 minutes

As per policy we cannot make such claims, rather we are going to be very careful and use disclaimers. However, if anyone experiences Brahmgyan, we shall have their interview posted under Testimonials on our website in order to attract more consumers.

I plan on starting my own dera in future. Sign up sheets for those interested will be uploaded shortly.

I'll only join if you promise brahmgyan in 10 minutes

As per policy we cannot make such claims, rather we are going to be very careful and use disclaimers. However, if anyone experiences Brahmgyan, we shall have their interview posted under Testimonials on our website in order to attract more consumers.

LOL.gif Count me in also how much to join and can I pay by credit card?

Can someone explain in a nutshell, what's so controversial about this person that makes him different from other parcharaks or others people claim to be mahapurashs?

Is he claiming to be a living Guru or is he changing Bani or maryada? Can someone be more clear about his "adverse" actions please. Thanks.

ewa Singh Tarmala ppls were here in cali few days ago and believe me whatever recently they were doing is very weird.. Why they say only do NAAM Simran while being nitnemi is not important. They said in public that their technique of doing naam simran will help human to get darshan of guru jee and will reach the level of dasam duar within few months if not weeks..

I am not scholar but hearing this from them makes me very uneasy.. especially the story of one mexican american who had guru sahib jees' darshan just because he did naam simran for two days..

Very weird..

^^

hunji, gurbani is important im not sure why you were told that. Gurbani guru tells us how this body was made, this whole universe how we came here why we are here and how we get back to saach. When satguru is dyaal he can give you his darshan, we can only be humble and jaap his naam and he is the one who will give us the gifts.

He has casued a lot of controvery st Southall gurdwara with his weird naam simran like wa he gur ru ru ru they say and they claim a guy called 'bhai saab' as all his followers call him gives amrit ras??? Whats that mean and oh yeah they go in car loads to do something in swindon

^^

Yes, bhai ajit singh has held diwans at southall havlok gurdwara, the jugti is called swaas giraas simran as per anand sahib bani: har jeeo goofa andar rakhi vaaja paun vijah nau dwaari pargar keeia dasma gupt rikia. I think you are misinformed he doesnt give us amrit raas? We do gurmanter abhyaas and drink amrit through the shabad, if you like you can try it and see it for your self - the amrit that the majority of us drink tastes identical to khanda bhati da amrit.

I heard in Southall, confirm Sarpanch pls, that when he was down there 1200 ppl wanted to take amrit but he interviewed each and everyone and said only 80 were capable. He then says to become Sant Sipahee you have to do a course in Moga for a year and in a five year course you can become Bramgiyanee. Personally I was thinking if I go for ten years Ill be a double Bramgiyanee

^^ yes this is 100% true the punj pyara tested the people wanting in the amrit they had to be at sant paad, and the punj had to give them the follow: So gur karo jo saach dhrir akath kathai shabad milai - which means darshan of saach, all the akath katha gyan and attach them to the shabad.

This is correct the way they do simran is from a hindu text,technique im not sure its a type of mantar that is what I was told by a respected elder,one Sikh who you may have seen at Southall Gurdwara got up and questioned this so called Bhai Saab infront of Sangat ,but no one backed him and his bezthi was done in front of the diwan,since then he was put to shame by all of swindon gangs followers,as of now he is no longer amritdhari and has drifted away from Sikhism,those of you who visit Singh Sabha Southall may have seen him doing seva there - big bloke 6 foot ,now hes shaved his head and given up due to tanuts from swindon bhai saab gang.

I will get back to you on exactly which hindu way they do simran as I have forgotten the name ,it is also true about how he sets standards,and says that people who do not do the Swindon Style Sikhi are not allowed in certain parts of the Gurdwara

^^ I think you are misinformed veer ji, firstly the jaap is of vaheguru, and is done in swaas giraas form.