Tarmalaey ?

S1ngh

oh and swindon sangat member no need to get so bir rassi on me it was just a small joke.

And I only said it coz you tried to play your anger off as bir rass which I found entertaing so I thought I'd entertain you a bit with a little joke. I' mean whats the world coming to if we can't have a little laugh between friends tongue.gif

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As promised ive found the katha of the 5 taats, as per sukhmani sahib:

This is how we pass the 5 elements, which will cause the body to shake for a short period of time:

OUR BODY IS MADE OF FIVE ELEMENTS(WATER,AIR,FIRE,EARTH AND

EATHER/AKAASH).GURU ARJAN DEV JI IN SUKHMANI SAHIB VERY ELABORATELY

DESCRIBES THE TECHNIQUE TO TRANSCEND THE FIVE ELEMENTS.

1. AIR ELEMENT: GURUJI TELL US HOW TO CONCENTRATE THE MIND AND

TRANSCEND THIS ELEMENT.THE ATMOSPHERIC AIR SOMETIMES FLOWS GENTLE AND

IS AT OTHER TIMES FAST AND STORMY. THE PAON TAT (THE AIR ELEMENT)

WITHIN THE BODY BEHAVES THE SAME WAY.ITS FLOW RISES AND EBBS. THE

UNSTEADY BEHAVIOR OF AIR DISTURBS OUR MENTAL EQUILIBRIUM. WE NEED

GURU SHABAD TO STEADY AND FOCUS OUR MIND IN THE VORTEX OF WIND WITHIN.

JIO MANDIR KO THAAMAI THAMAN

TIO GUR KAA SHABAD MANAH ASTHAMAN (PAGE 282)

2. WATER ELEMENT: AS A BOAT IS NEEDED TO CROSS A RIVER; SO, IS THE

GURUSHABAD NEEDED TO FERRY MIND ACROSS THE WATER ELEMENT WITHIN THIS

BODY.GURBANI SAYS.

JIO PAAKHAAN NAAV CHARH TARAI

PRAANEE GUR CHARAN LAGAT NISTARAI (PAGE 282)

3. FIRE ELEMENT: TO PROTECT OURSELVES FROM THE ATMOSPHERIC HEAT, WE

SEEK SHELTER IN THE SHADE. WE DO HAVE THE ELEMENT OF FIRE WITHIN THE

BODY. GURU SHABAD PROVIDES SHADY SHELTER TO OUR MIND AND PROTECTS IT

FROM THE HEAT OF THE FIRE WITHIN.

JAH MAHAA BHA-I-AAN TAPTA BAHU GHAAM

TAH HAR KE NAAM KEE TUM OOPER CHHAAM ( PAGE 264)

WHERE THERE IS AWESOME AND TERRIBLE HEAT AND BLAZING SUNSHINE,

THERE ,THE NAME OF LORD WILL GIVE YOU SHADE.

DHARTI TAT ( EARTH ELEMENT):AS WE NEED LIGHT TO GO THROUGH DARKNESS;

SO WE NEED LIGHT OF GURU SHABAD TO SEE OUR WAY THROUGH THE DARKNESS

OF THIS EARTH ELEMENTS WITHIN.

JEH PAINDAI MAHAA ANDH GUBAARA

HAR KA NAAM SANG UJEEAARAA (PAGE 264)

SKY ELEMENTS: SPACE IS INFINITE AND DISTANCES VERY LONG.EMBARKING

UPON A LONG JOURNEY WE NEED FOOD AND WATER FOR SURVIVAL.TO COMPLETE

THIS LONG JOURNEY WITHIN THE INNER SPACE,WE NEED GURU GIVEN FOOD OF

GURU SHABAD.

JIH MAARAG KE GANE JAAHE NA KOSAA

HAR KA NAAM OOHAA SANG TOSSA (PAGE 264)

This is the very basic of the 5 elements katha. This is the same akath katha that was discussed when kh@ls@ veer ji came down on sunday.

If anyone has other queries regarding this akath katha parchaar or would like to learn the methods of doing simran or simply want to discuss the parchaar, raise your concerns anyone is more then welcome to come down and do this, we can arrange a time for the sangat to get together and openly talk about your concerns, the address is:

Prabh Milne Ka Chaho Gurudwara

Dixion street

SWINDON

SN1 3PL

So according to the tarmala cult you can only take their amrit if have have reached a certain avashta and this avashta is judged by the tarmaleh panj pyareh.

^^ Bhai sewa singh tarmala is not the guru, only the punj pyara are, i think you are confusing yourself?? As per Guru Gobind Singhs Rehit only the punj may administer the amrit and our satguru Guru Granth sahib ji has told us the duty of the Guru (punj pyara) and what gifts they have to give, In turn the satguru has also told us what we need to have in order to receive this gift of amrit

The reason I have reffered to this amrit as tarmala amrit is because this is NOT Guru Gobind Singh Jee's amrit. Maharaj did not let you only take amrit if you had reached a certain avasta.

^^ Can you provide reference for this? Our pratan singhs were not sitting on tamogun (rajgun tamgun satgun ehhi kheya teri saab maya) they had risen above maya, and were prevesh (present) in his desh, this would be really insulting to assume other wise.

Amrit is the beggining of the journey. Avastas come afterwards. How can one even dream of fighting the panj chor and reaching high avastas without the power of amrit inside them. How can one japp naam properlry when naam is given at the amrit sanchaar by the panj pyaareh

^^

amrit is food for the mind, when a abhyaasi drinks amrit from the inside it is food for his or her mind. now 10sm pitta created this khanda bhati da amrit for the khalsa fauj, for the siphai role - when a sant/siphai has to leave his or her body take out the sookham akaar and go do duty where ever waheguru choose to place the siphai the siphai will need kraakh (food) and this is amrit that has been created by Guru Gobind Singh Ji. It is kraakh for the siphai when he is out in the brahamand (universe) doing duty.

The subject of the punj choor is quite simple, anand sahib says: shabad vaaja kala jit kar dharia punj dhoot duda vaas keeta kaal kunt komara. When you shabad vaaj (you hear the shabads) then these 5 demons come under bay and you beat kaal. This can only be done through simran abhyaas. NAAM can only be given by the satguru: bin nama mukt naah bhavi koei bin satgur ko naam naah pai. This naam liberates you but can only been given by the SATGURU and not the GURU (Punj). If you refer to the gurumanter you are right, the guru has given us this manter, but anyone can japp it but can only take effect by the jugtis bestowed in guru granth sahib jis bani.

As for your final point on taksals, other gurdwaras and amrit - We see on a regular basis that people take amrit in the thousands, yet most of them go home hang there kirpans up and drink. This is because the punj don't practically test the one wanting the amrit to see if he has reached the status as per gurbani of sant paad.

ok glad to see your not changing your post or anything you are sticking with people have to be at sant paad to take amrit. and the tarmaleh panj decide whether they are worthy.

I don't need to reply I have said what my opinion is about this.

You have dug your own grave so to speak. I'm sure other singhs will reply, telling you why you're wrong

kh@lsA – Jio

I’m amazed at the bare faced cheek and besharmi attitude you’re displaying. You have Sant Ji’s picture next to your name addy and yet you act like a mouse compared to the Lion which he was. Contradiction of terms don’t you think?

I mean to have his photo I would guess you either respect him or aspire to be something like him? If so then why have you totally disregarded my request to meet up?

For your information Sant Ji was a man of his word (a trait which you sadly lack) and a man of honour. He didn’t run into the woods when the army advanced on Darbar Sahib. And yet you got his pic up but you acting the big kharkoo behind your web browser, why? What you afraid of? So easy to spread hatred from behind your pc screen.

I’m glad you can differentiate between anger and birr <admin-profanity filter activated> – however at the same time maybe you should refresh your definition on Nindiya.

Anyway once again I will offer my request – be a man and you can pose and ask as many questions as you like, where ever you like. And bring along you’re telephone baba.

why do you want to meet up, you can come to my house if you like i wasn't ignoring your requests i just thought they were threats not an actual request. Your not going to convince me that anything that goes on at swindon is gurmat. If you have valid points make them here if you want to physically attack me then fair enough i'll give you my address and you can drop by :)

The real reason you are so angry is because you can't think of any answers to my questions. Because at the end of the day thats all i''m doing i'm questioning rather than being a brainwashed sheep and following blindly like your good self.

Also humble benti please threaten me via pm so this thread doesn't get closed :@

khalsa ji please dont insult the punj, they are guru roop and slandering the guru is never a wise thing to do.

I don't need to reply I have said what my opinion is about this.

You have dug your own grave so to speak. I'm sure other singhs will reply, telling you why you're wrong

^^Everyone is entitled to his or her opinions, i await other singhs who are seekers of the Satguru, shri Guru Granth Sahib Jis path, as long as you have questions, concerns queries in your mind it is very difficult to walk on this path to god. As we are all learners and still doing the practical it is very difficult to address all questions in fine detail, that is why we have our satguru, guru granth sahib ji that can take away all our doubts: gurmilae, gurshanka dhaar. So we can clear all our doubts and start doing simran and wake up this sleeping mind: simar simar simar gur apna soya mun jigai.

kh@ls@ ji my benti to you is dont put faith in human beings as they always let you down: manmukha naal dhosti maya thak daswand. and dont do bhagati by reading books as our guru says again: trigun saaba dhaat hai PAR PAR KARI VICHAAR mukt kaada na hovi naah paein mauk dwaar. gurbani is saying by reading and doing vichaar from books you cant find that dwaar where you get mukt. Follow only guru granth sahib jis path and you will also receive the gifts that the sangat is being blessed with guru ji even says: man mat varo naam russ peevo. Let go of your own mat and drink this naam russ.