How To Convince A Sikh About Islam

Singhballer

Peacemaker said the user name rhymes with reactive...It can be anything: active, attractive, hyperactive, RADIOactive?!...

Why would you think Proactive?!...Did you do something wrong...thats why the inner self is guilty?!

Are there users with those names who have posted on this thread? No, then stop being a fool. No, my inner self is not guilty. I'm quite at ease with myself because I take time to read and research the things that I write about, this unfortunately is not the case with some people here whose only response to a comment is BS, slander blah blah..

Thank you for a very enlightening post Proactive veer : ). From now onwards i'll assume that every muslim lies and can go to any extent to convert you because the Quran says so.

Just like everyone born in a sikh family isn't a Sikh, every muslim isn't here to convert you. Tuhanu sariya nu tuhada palla hi marri jaanda.

Kurian awdiyan sambiyan ni jaandiya, unglan musalmanna te chakki jaane oo. Wah o Guru deyo Singho.

Your comments would make sense if it weren't for the concerted attempt to target both Sikh boys and Girls by Muslims. You can see it all over the internet now. You can keep your eyes closed and hope that such things would go away and that people close to you won't be affected by these things. Chances are what's happening in the UK today will start to happen in Canada and USA tomorrow and when it hits close to home you will be running crying to the very people who you are making jokes of right now. The complacency of Sikhs in canada and USA is truly astounding. Learn from the experiences of Sikhs in the UK if you are ever to make sure that your community is safe from these fanatics. Forewarned is forearmed.

Peacemaker said the user name rhymes with reactive...It can be anything: active, attractive, hyperactive, RADIOactive?!...

Why would you think Proactive?!...Did you do something wrong...thats why the inner self is guilty?!

Are there users with those names who have posted on this thread? No, then stop being a fool. No, my inner self is not guilty. I'm quite at ease with myself because I take time to read and research the things that I write about, this unfortunately is not the case with some people here whose only response to a comment is BS, slander blah blah..

Yep...I'm the only fool on this site and your the only rocket scientist...

• 2 weeks later...