First Ever Sri Dasam Granth Sahib Ji Prakash Bir Raas Kirtan Darbar!

Jagmeet

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If that is the fact that the Singhs dissapeared, then that shows that the "Pyar" for Sikhi is usually now shown on the outside instead of the inside. (Big Dhumalleh, showing off Shastar etc) Most ppl are loosing the real Pyar for Sikhi :sady:

Ofcourse, me and you have much more pyar for Sikhi then those show offs. Damn them!!!! Wearing their blue banas, long kirpans and big dummallas, who do they think they are?? They're nothing but big show offs!! No one loves Sikhi more than me!!

what do u think jarnail singh?

that those singhs do not have respect for SRI GURU GRANTH SAHIB JI?

dnt they believe that SRI GURU GRANTH SAHIB JI is their GURU SAHIB?

If they respect dasam granth then they are very shardhawaan singhs of GURU GOBIND SINGH JI and its Guru sahib's hukam that GURU MANYO GRANTH

Then do u think that they dnt believe in GURU GRANTH SAHIB?

Dats what are u thinking?

Have you ever listened to SUKHA SINGH'S KATHA?

how stupid can u be?

Its totally nidya u have done of singhs.

There may be different organisations or may be same but in these programmes seva is divided in singhs to run samagam finely. They may be tired doing all the preparations and they finished their seva and got relaxed while chatting and showing their shastar to each other.

I have noticed u that U are a person always looking for negative points in others and eager to explore them to people.

If that is the fact that the Singhs dissapeared, then that shows that the "Pyar" for Sikhi is usually now shown on the outside instead of the inside. (Big Dhumalleh, showing off Shastar etc) Most ppl are loosing the real Pyar for Sikhi :sady:

Ofcourse, me and you have much more pyar for Sikhi then those show offs. Damn them!!!! Wearing their blue banas, long kirpans and big dummallas, who do they think they are?? They're nothing but big show offs!! No one loves Sikhi more than me!!

Did i detect a hint of sarcasim there? grin.gif lol Singh man i dont wanna argue or anythin. But i dont think u understood my point? I also wear Bana, Shastar, Dhumalla and all da rest of it lol. My point was, that ppl are getting caught up in the "apperance" (dunno if thats the right word), instead of the basic stuff. Like sitting inside listening to the Kirtan and Katha. (i cant explain it properly lol)

Bhull Chuk Marf Veer Ji!!! I didnt mean anythin by it!!! :WW:

what do u think jarnail singh?

that those singhs do not have respect for SRI GURU GRANTH SAHIB JI?

dnt they believe that SRI GURU GRANTH SAHIB JI is their GURU SAHIB?

If they respect dasam granth then they are very shardhawaan singhs of GURU GOBIND SINGH JI and its Guru sahib's hukam that GURU MANYO GRANTH

Then do u think that they dnt believe in GURU GRANTH SAHIB?

Dats what are u thinking?

Have you ever listened to SUKHA SINGH'S KATHA?

how stupid can u be?

Its totally nidya u have done of singhs.

There may be different organisations or may be same but in these programmes seva is divided in singhs to run samagam finely. They may be tired doing all the preparations and they finished their seva and got relaxed while chatting and showing their shastar to each other.

I have noticed u that U are a person always looking for negative points in others and eager to explore them to people.

blink.gif Harshhhhh lol

VAHEGURU JI KA KHALSA VAHEGURU JI KI FATEH!!

First of all there were two seperate programs on the day-Biras Kirtan Darbar (5-10pm) and a Rehansbhai Kirtan in memory of Sant Baba Harbans Singh Ji Damelli Wale(10pm til late). The Gurdwara had informed the organisers that they wanted to do a rehansbhai on the same day and were willing to compromise with the Singhs. So the organisers decided that both Guru Granth Sahib Ji Maharaj and Dasam Granth Maharaj will have prakash done and then the Dasam Granth Saroop will be put to Sachkhand after the Biras program finished. The rehansbhai had nothing to do with the organisers!

For those who came to the start, a hukamnama was taken first from Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji (Dhanasari Mahalla 5: Ja Ko Har Rang Lago Is Jug Mein) and then Sri Dasam Granth Ji (Shastar Naam Malaa). After that kirtan, katha had commenced. Once the Biras Kirtan Darbar finished, Singhs got Hukam from Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji to begin the Rehansbhai Kirtan and that Sri Dasam Granth be taken to Sachkhand.

Both Saroops were given the equal amount of pyar and satkaar, theres no doubt about that. For those idiots who have made ridiculous accusations need to have been there for the whole program before passing judgement. For the Chardikalla Singhs, who were dressed in Bana, blue Dhumalleh, shastardhari were simply representing the Akaal Roop that Dhan Guru Gobind Singh Ji gave the Khalsa. There was no-one showing off, just because Singhs were showing one another their Shastar doesn't mean they were trying to be superior. They had the same respect for Maharaj and their Bana (Khalsa Roop).

The Program was a HUGE success and all jatheh represented, to show that there was no differences between us Sikhs.

For the Singhs who were "chatting in the langar hall", they were eating langar and many were meeting one another with pyar because many chardikalla Gursikhs came from London and Glasgow.

For those who wanted to make a fuss about it, why didn't they say something there and then??? People are deliberately trying to put others seva down and split the panth up, which is not what the Guru has taught us. Rather we should be in Ekta and have pyar for Baani and Baana! As GurSikhs say: Singh Singh te vaar na kareh!

Personally i believe that the attack is on the stereotype that it was a "Nihang Bash", as people against the program have been calling it. Also perhaps the maryada for the program followed was Buddha Dal/Tarna Dal (Prakash; Aarti Aarta; Ardas; Jakareh).

There will be more of these programs, but with the blessings of Dhan Guru Gobind Singh Ji Maharaj, everything went well and i pray that all Gursikhs will put their differences aside and stop doing nindiya of one another and for the seva that is done.

wishh i went 2 this amazinggggggg programme..

from what i heard it was amazinggg..

but sadly it clashed with another programme in w'brom which went well as well...

ps. another one of these programmes need to be organisedddd sooonnn as lol....

(dudes theres no point arguing...praise the wonderfull programme that took place instead)