Ultimatum By Damdami Taksal - Sant Baba Harnam Singh Khalsa, Head Of Damdami Taksal Today Issued An Ultimatum Till 24th June 2008

Guest PunjabSingh
not a single positive comment. wow.

I would think that someone would provide some encouragement to Harnaam Singh. Perhaps it's too easy to sit back on our laptops and throw out these pessimistic comments.

What have any of YOU done to affect change?

Based on how the Indian Government treats Sikhs, I HIGHLY doubt that anyone on this forum would have the courage to go and speak out, let alone protest in the streets of India.

How about all of you kill the negativity and show some support to the Singhs that are at least trying to do something.

I have not said anything against Jathedar Dhumma .I just said waiting for 25 June,2008 .

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest PunjabSingh

All the factions of Damdami Taksal including Baba Ram Singh,Baba Harnam Singh and others support tommorow's rail roko.

Khalsa Action Committee is also fully supporting tommorow's program.

A news just in says Guru Granth Sahib Seva society,Sirsa has said they will stop trains near Sirsa.

This time it won't be easy for Dhumma or anyone to back off after any compromise with he govt.

We just hope and pray that Baba Dhumma is serious this time not only for tommorow's rail roko but also for the coming agitation against saudaa saadh and all anti Sikh deras in Punjab and Haryana .

Are the SGPC, SIKH Missionary college, psycho scholars also joining this event, as they always act like they have soo much satkaar and always cuss the sants and dera valeh, why dont they themselves do something, how about the sgpc task force doing something.

Everybody knows that they won't be seen anywhere near protest.. Nobody is hoping anything from them and we all know they are busy in editing scriptures, deleting scriptures, changing history and so on.. (they are on long term goal my friend).. Anyway its always common Sikh who will fight for the kaum...

Yeah and lets hope students and teachers from Khalsa Collage, GNDU, Punjab University Chandigarh other collages from Punjab join in the protest. If I recall correctly Sikh Missionary magazine Sikh Phulwari used quite strong words to critisize Gurmeet Ram. Oh yeah and lets hope all Nihangs Dals go into the protest. I haven't heard anything from Tarna Dal (Under Baba Nihal Singh) make a noice about it. If they don't appear, all of them must be busy doing the things S1ngh veer Ji just said :)

It is Baba Dhumma who is our saviour, the man whole lied - who said he believed Sant Ji was alive- and just a few weeks later took his words back the man who lied to get his kursi :)

What would we do without him?

He is our saviour!

Guest PunjabSingh
Are the SGPC, SIKH Missionary college, psycho scholars also joining this event, as they always act like they have soo much satkaar and always cuss the sants and dera valeh, why dont they themselves do something, how about the sgpc task force doing something.

The stand of the above is unclear but I think since SGPC is a boot licker of badal they are not participating .

Recently during Ghallughaara week very few SGPC members participated in them .

Now Khalsa Action Comittee has asked SGPC to come out with a solid program against sirsa dera before July 10,2008.At the same time KAC has said that it is not giving such a program because they dont want the Sikh Sangat to think that they are hijacking the anti saudaa saadh feelings as this ssue is not related to one party but the whole Sikh quam.

But KAC has made it clear if SGPC does not come forward with a program for the Sikh sangat by July 10th,2008 then KAC will come up with it's own program.

todays ajit covers both news budhadal mukhi baba joginder singhs bean as well as tarnadal mukhi baba nihal singhs bean ... to support taksal on rail rokko abheyan !!! if u can wait till morning i can click pictures and post them here !!! if u have the paper u can the buhdadals news on the second last page !!!!