New So Called Gur Matta Re Dasam Granth Ji

AK-47

<<< As far as I'm aware (please enlighten me if I'm wrong), theres no pre malcolm evidence of parkash of Dasam Granth along Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji Maharaj. >>>

This is wrong.

Please check out this link - http://www.info-sikh.com/LLPage5.html

although the article deals with Namdhari and their lies, you can clearly see a painting from Maharaja Ranjit Singh's time, and there is parkash of GURU GRANTH SANHI JI and SRI DASAM GRANTH Ji, side by side at HARMINDAR SAHIB.

so read and weep guys, read and weep ! :p

Bahahahaha lol...................for those who have got issue with Dasam Granth, how many of u have actaully READ Sri Dasam Granth? Seen Parkash of Dasam Granth? it nice how people have got all these opinion more have no kammai or abyaas to back it up with........

the countdown begins........................ :p

:p

Veer Bundha, I believe Macolms account is from 1805, whereas the paintings are mid 1800s.

JUSTME jee, what are you basing you assumption that everyone who doesn't believe in parkash at par with Maharaj, dont have any kamay or abhyas, or are you saying only sant samaj have any kamai and abhyas :) ?

JUSTME jee, what are you basing you assumption that everyone who doesn't believe in parkash at par with Maharaj, dont have any kamay or abhyas, or are you saying only sant samaj have any kamai and abhyas ?

what are you BASING this belief on? if the belief is founded on the fact that you have read Dasam Bani, understood it, Read Guru Granth Sahib Ji, understood it.........then you have the right to making a opinion that has a solid foundation............Ur Guru...........

Yeah im saying only people who having an avastha of a sant samaj have any sort of kamai.........not people like you and me who sit on a forum discussing things that are way out of our depth................Kamai begins with 25 japji sabibs a day.................. over 10 sukhmani sahibs a day............having nimrata, having a thirst to read and understand bani........ONLY THEN any opinion you put forward is worth considering............ :)

Just my opinion and im not singling any one particular person with this response..........we all papis may Guru Ji do kirpa on us all to stoping wasting precious time one pointless argumesnts and spend more time in His charan immersed in His Bhagti :)

JustMe, just if someone doesn't believe that Dasam Granth has gurgaddi (the same seat held by Guroo Nanak Dev Ji Maharaj- Guroo Gobind Singh Ji Maharaj), does not mean that they don't believe in/have respect for/have read dasam bani

Guroo Granth Sahib Ji Maharaj=Guroo Gobind Singh Ji Maharaj

Dasam Granth=WRITTEN by Guroo Gobind Singh Ji Maharaj.

I dont believe that i was discussing or referring to Dasam Granth as having Gurgaddi..............erm........i think ur getting confused as to what im trying to say............. :)

When Guru Gobind Singh Ji himself is present, they why would you need parkash of the dasasm bani, when the bani itself is alive and walking and talking?

Sorry but no bubble has been burst. You have not answered the question. Would sant ji have done beadbi of guru granth sahib ji? Yes or no?

If no, then why on earth would he allow dasam granth sahib ji to be parkash next to guru sahib in mehta? Sant has done more then any of these muppets for guru granth sahib ji. what he preached he practiced. these puppets will talk but NEVER implement any of their statments. i have asked previously if they would every go to mehta and nihang dals and stop the parkash. answer = no.

regarding the 'handful' of sikhs comment. Indira gandhi made the same comment as well. if it only a handful of sikhs then you should no problem sorting them out. Bring it on! With guru sahibs kirpa we have both guru granth sahib ji and dasam granth sahib ji parkash at our home each year in honour of the shaheeds of the quam. you want to do something about it, ajo more then welcome, lets see how you deal with this 'handful' of sikhs.

handful da lagda.

sant jarnail singh ji, shaheed bhai manvir singh chaheru, shaheed bhai gurbachan singh ji manochal, shaheed bhai surinder singh ji sodhi etc etc etc are all in this handful. you wana talk about handfuls?

and no the comparison is not flawed. At the time of guru granth sahib ji, the guru-gaddi was with guru arjan dev ji. and look at the pyar and satkar maharajh had for guru granth sahib ji. why? because it was GURBANI, the same way the bani in dasam granth sahib ji is GURBANI!! how can you not understand this very easy and simple concept!! FACT is that guru arjan dev ji did parkash of guru granth sahib ji, as it was gurbani and deserved satkar being gurbani. accoridng to your matta he was wrong.

sorry to burst your bubble, but the panth for me doesnt mean a bunch of sell outs who lick badal's buttocks! the panth are those that live and die fr sikhi, not for their kursia and awards and siropa's! and you can keep your cheeky comments to yourself V, unless your going to back them up. know what i mean?

as for even their other matta's, personally they dont bother me much, whoever seems to be able to apply the most pressure gets what he wants from them.

One thing you guys have forgoten is that yes the thakat is Akal's, the throne of akal. but that doesnt mean that the man sitting there represents akal purkh or even works according to akal purkh. you can take your guidance from sell outs, ill take mine from the true king, guru granth sahib ji.

and singhstha, you dont know me, so dont you dare try and suggest that i only consider guru granth just to be a granth. what a stupid thing to say.

did you ever think that perhaps the arguments stem out of pyar for gurbani? out of satkar for guru gobind singhs ji bachans? ever think of that? nah, we aint elite like you super khalsa's are we?!

i actually agree that sinec guru granth sahib ji was gurbani it had the jyot of the guru. but the same applies to that of dasam granth sahib ji. you cant say that guru granth sahib ji had the guru jyot as it was gurbani and that dasam granth ji doesnt! its a contradiction.

the fact is that those of us who do parkash of both granths do it of of love simple as that. the only reason we even bother to speak out is because you feel you have the right to tell us not to love gurbani in the way we do. nobody says or thinks that guru granth sahib ji is any less then our guru at all. but in your heads this is a problem, i have no idea why so i cannot understand your way of thinking or your problem.

i'll take the lead from those that have shed their blood for this panth, given their everything for the satkar of guru granth sahib ji. You take your's from vedanti and co.

the fact is that those of us who do parkash of both granths do it of of love simple as that. the only reason we even bother to speak out is because you feel you have the right to tell us not to love gurbani in the way we do. nobody says or thinks that guru granth sahib ji is any less then our guru at all. but in your heads this is a problem, i have no idea why so i cannot understand your way of thinking or your problem.

:BOW:

a very good statement

When Guru Gobind Singh Ji himself is present, they why would you need parkash of the dasasm bani, when the bani itself is alive and walking and talking?

Sorry but no bubble has been burst. You have not answered the question. Would sant ji have done beadbi of guru granth sahib ji? Yes or no?

If no, then why on earth would he allow dasam granth sahib ji to be parkash next to guru sahib in mehta? Sant has done more then any of these muppets for guru granth sahib ji. what he preached he practiced. these puppets will talk but NEVER implement any of their statments. i have asked previously if they would every go to mehta and nihang dals and stop the parkash. answer = no.

regarding the 'handful' of sikhs comment. Indira gandhi made the same comment as well. if it only a handful of sikhs then you should no problem sorting them out. Bring it on! With guru sahibs kirpa we have both guru granth sahib ji and dasam granth sahib ji parkash at our home each year in honour of the shaheeds of the quam. you want to do something about it, ajo more then welcome, lets see how you deal with this 'handful' of sikhs.

handful da lagda.

sant jarnail singh ji, shaheed bhai manvir singh chaheru, shaheed bhai gurbachan singh ji manochal, shaheed bhai surinder singh ji sodhi etc etc etc are all in this handful. you wana talk about handfuls?

and no the comparison is not flawed. At the time of guru granth sahib ji, the guru-gaddi was with guru arjan dev ji. and look at the pyar and satkar maharajh had for guru granth sahib ji. why? because it was GURBANI, the same way the bani in dasam granth sahib ji is GURBANI!! how can you not understand this very easy and simple concept!! FACT is that guru arjan dev ji did parkash of guru granth sahib ji, as it was gurbani and deserved satkar being gurbani. accoridng to your matta he was wrong.

sorry to burst your bubble, but the panth for me doesnt mean a bunch of sell outs who lick badal's buttocks! the panth are those that live and die fr sikhi, not for their kursia and awards and siropa's! and you can keep your cheeky comments to yourself V, unless your going to back them up. know what i mean?

as for even their other matta's, personally they dont bother me much, whoever seems to be able to apply the most pressure gets what he wants from them.

One thing you guys have forgoten is that yes the thakat is Akal's, the throne of akal. but that doesnt mean that the man sitting there represents akal purkh or even works according to akal purkh. you can take your guidance from sell outs, ill take mine from the true king, guru granth sahib ji.

and singhstha, you dont know me, so dont you dare try and suggest that i only consider guru granth just to be a granth. what a stupid thing to say.

did you ever think that perhaps the arguments stem out of pyar for gurbani? out of satkar for guru gobind singhs ji bachans? ever think of that? nah, we aint elite like you super khalsa's are we?!

i actually agree that sinec guru granth sahib ji was gurbani it had the jyot of the guru. but the same applies to that of dasam granth sahib ji. you cant say that guru granth sahib ji had the guru jyot as it was gurbani and that dasam granth ji doesnt! its a contradiction.

i'll take the lead from those that have shed their blood for this panth, given their everything for the satkar of guru granth sahib ji. You take your's from vedanti and co.

Sant Jarnails Singhs kurbani has nothing to do with Parkash of Dasam granth with the Guru Granth Sahib, they are two different topics. Giving your life for the panth does not mean your actions or beliefs have become a revelation. You need to seperate a persons shahidi from their personal convictions. Only Guru jees updesh is a revelation, every other persons beliefs are through a evolution of thought. (that does not mean we can take away the status of their shahidi)

The issue of Guru Arjan Dev jee does not make sense, you are trying to compare Guru Arjan Dev jees actions to the actions of mere people (not gurus) in deciding to do parkash of the dasam granth. Guru Nanak Dev jee used to give amrit aswell (bhai Gurdas // 1) however Guru Gobind Singh jee changed the process and gave us rules by which we must abide. The guru Granth Sahib jees parkash is also apart of this code. Guru Gobind Singh jee could decide to Change the Amirt sanchar (not us) Guru Gobind Singh jee could decided to give gurgagadi to guru Granth Sahib jee (as he did), however we cant decided to do parkash of the Dasam granth when gurgaddi was given to the Guru Granth Sahib jee. If we use your example, then Guru Nanak Dev jees way of giving amrit was wrong.

(in my personal opinion:)It does not mean any less bhavna is held by those who dont do parkash or those who believe in doing parkash, but sometimes we need to step aside and assess the situation, Bhavna itself does not mean what we are doing is correct. The issue for alot of people is that gurgaddi was given to Guru Granth sahib jee (by guru Gobind Singh jee) and at that time no other granth was parkash (therefore can we override Guru Gobind Singh jees decision?).