Gravesend Protest Against Sacha Sauda 13th July!

Gravesend is my Pind away from Home

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sarpanch paji. just spoke to my m8 in da police, and he says if we go along with this, they gonna put me as a "possible terrorist" under their files!! And i wont ever be aloud to go india!! is this true? if so we might have to cancell!!

Nah they won't tell the coppers to contact us if they have a problem ,it's all scarmongering to back Sikhs off,possible terrorist pshhhhh ,you can go India whenever you like nothing will happen,I give you my word nothing will nor will any files be made

Hanji, i called up the police and asked them if this is true and the bloke said he not allowed to tell me that type of information :S so i have no idea if its true or not. I could understand if we were protesting against the british government, but we are just protesting for basic human rights!!

ive got call back from 'Radio 1' so there should be an advertisement about Sunday thru there

also got a reply back from ITV Meridian, and they said they will be hopefully sending a camera and news reporter for 4pm :)

nw jus gotta hope theres gonna b a good turnout!