Christian Preacher Speaks Against Sikhi On You Tube

Mehtab Singh

Also Christians in India offer monetry gains as well as promises of visas to poor people. Majority of indian coverts are more because of money, clothes, financial help, free education in christian run schools etc. and less because of faith. When they need something from God, they always pray in a gurdwara or hindu temple. lol And yes, a Sikh with naam shines like a star among all, this is the beauty of niara roop of guru ka khalsa.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The video was uploaded one year ago and has only 246 views! Thanks to us it will get popular. These days we fret over tiniest things. This way people will realise how we start gettin worked up over things that really don't matter. While larger issues are passing us we are busy hounding small teeny weeny issues.lol

^^

People need to realize that Sikhi only exists within you. Trying to make it exsist elsewhere or in others is futile. Sikhi isnt a shared religion where I can be a Sikh for you or anyone else but myself and for Akal. People that dont feel God can only understand God through words alone, they cannot see God as Gods creation, they see things as I have God within me cause Im a Sikh, and that is wrong. God resides in everything because God is everything. God is the body, the mind, the earth, the ever expanding space/time, God is nothing and everything. Only shallow thinking people will get mad when someone disrespects them or Sikhi. If you are disrespected take that as a reward for your karma, dont blame God for recieving bad karma, your karma is perfect and all of us Sikhs have the karma of being slandered. ""If you are going to play this game of love, first give your head and pay no attention to public opinion"" So after thinking of this shabad it means if you are going to be a true and real Sikh then understand when you give your head to the Guru then nobody can insult you with their opinion because they are disrespecting a head that was given to GuruJi from you so you dont even own your head enough to complain even in your thoughts about slander. If you think your body is valuable then get mad about slander, if you know your emotions to be false then let the moorukh slander all they want, God is controlling that person to become slanderous, and the game might be to see if you break and become just as the person you are combatting through slander and bad language.

I have an entire christian family and they try to huddle togather all the time to slander or degrade me or my Sikhi, and it only makes me stronger and stronger. My family I dont think will try to debate me for at least a few more years until they do a google search and show there agenda again. Remember being any religion doesnt matter because most religions are just showing off, most religions do it because they are forced to, most religions are ALL TALK with no virtues. I know when I hear an all talk kind of person because they seem educated to a point but after your gone youll remember all the persons shortcomings of Sikh information but its too late he is gone and youre stuck with the bogus information running around in your head which will disolve your Sikh knowledge. Gurbani should be running around in your head not what others have said about you or your religion. You should be the last surviving Sikh on earth whether or not badal gives Sikh Leadership to hindus or christians, God knows everything because he is and created everything. Dont think and act so shallow. Im slandered by supposed Sikhs for being Sikh so why fuss about a guy who just reads what he "knows". What if I said you are a stupid and baseless Sikh?, are you going to fight me?,cause Im a Sikh so are you going to make a youtube video to slander something I do or believe???

The best direction is for you to stop watching youtube and watch Gurmukhi/Gurbani/Seva-tube. You should spend time building your Sikhi not disassembling it. The stupid person will try to save the food in the car overnight thinking its a good enough barrier to maintain their food, while the bear knows the food bag is supposed to be hung high in the trees he will smell an easy meal and just wreck your car and steal your food. You need to hang your Sikhi high in the air so all the bears of the forest dont rip you and your food to shreds.

I didnt even watch the video

I would have but my connect is slow :)

People need to realize that Sikhi only exists within you.

Keerpa Ji,

I only read the 1st line of your comment and that was it. I don't need to read any further. You speak the very truth.

I wish I could use language like you to express and probably will finish in few lines as I type pages of pages trying to express myself.

I just wrote a long expression on Best place to live, Check it out I think we both are on the same page.

Let me know.

Guru Fateh Jio.

Ssfguy who is the person in your response video? Also what is the source is it off some sort of talk show?

In regards to this video he didn't really say much. At least nothing we haven't heard before.

Khalsa Ji. Person in response video is osho aka Rajneesh. Yes it is from one of his talk show or interview given to some news channel, I've just clipped out few minutes out of hist talk.

There was a lot more on Chritanity from him, I've deleted other points out.

Some other Singh mentioned Rajneesh being Anti Sikh, I've heard that a lot but then I studied him, have anyone of you here have heard his translation of Japji Sahib? Excellent work he has done on translating. The way I see he used teachings of Sikhism and I can see them very clearly in his language and I never seen him attack Sikhism in any way. Only time he might have come in contradiction was when he went to Golden Temple and refused to cover his head and asked question on Kachiara and Leaders failed to explain on Kachiara, but that completely different story. But indeed he spoke freely against hinduism and for this hindus didn't liked him.

Rajneesh says that he suffered a lot when he was experiencing the power of meditation as he did not have any Guru, Guru is needed in order to stay on the Track. He explians that Guru is like a window in the wall so you can see the world on the other side of the wall and Gurudawara is a door to step onto the other world. Don't you think his these words are after studying Sikhism?

But that's what is his experience on Sikhism you might have different and I might have different.

I was going to load up quite a strong Anti Christain video but I saw people commenting that we should deal with it in Sikh ways so I stopped that one. I do loose it easily so I'll hold my thoughts on the guy. Mehtab Singh aka MalangSingh has done a good job on Commenting.

Thank You,

Guru Fateh Jio.

I've just been watching some of oshos videos on youtube and to me he seems like an absolute moorakh. In fact never before have I heard a supposed religious person talk in such a way.

Firstly he spoke about Chrisianity and the Virgin Maryin a very disrespectful way any God fearing person or anyone with even an ounce of gyan would understand that there are many paths to god and that the same divine light that was present in Dhan Guru Nanak Dev Jee was present in Jesus. (*waits patiently for the backlash)

Then in another video he condemns marriage saying that everyone without exeption should immediately get divorced and be free to make love to whoever they like. This guy is nothing but a complete kaami moorakh he hadn't even grasped the basic princples of meditation let alone having an avasshta of any sorts. He then goes on to say my parents wanted me either to get married or become a celibate sadh I did neither in other word he lived the life of a player. Also did you know he had fleet of rolls royces? All he did was con the american hippy types out of their money and tell them anything they wanted to hear.

The point my post is I think you should remove your video and do not resort to insulting Christianity and the words of that moorakh mean nothing. Also don't forget the same sajjaa will come to you if you diss Christianity as will come to the guy who posted the video against Sikhi, both crimes are equal whether you want to see it that way or not is your choice.

I've just been watching some of oshos videos on youtube and to me he seems like an absolute moorakh. In fact never before have I heard a supposed religious person talk in such a way.

Oh Khalsa Ji,

Have open mind on things grasp the ones are good and leave out the bads. I can have a long argument on this but will save it for later, As we suppose to be on the same page.

As far talking on the response video I can have it out in no time, that's not a problem but not due to the fear that I'll be punished.

Fear can be great motivation and can lead you to do very evil things. You make a mistake and your father always forgive you that AkalPurakh is very merciful. Life is about experiencing, Sikhi is all about experience and is about from Sikh to Khalsa transformation. If everything is within his command then all is good, everything should be accepted as his work.

I'll have the video removed tonight, HAPPY?

But I am saving this argument for later.

I'll be starting a new topic, do comment on it with open mind.

Guru Fateh Jio.