Christian Preacher Speaks Against Sikhi On You Tube

Mehtab Singh

Believe me I have an open mind am I not the one saying there are many different paths to god all religions lead to the same place?

But this guy is an id!ot you say take the good, where is the good you speak of I have heard nothing but bakwaas come out of his mouth.

Also do you believe what he says in video? That the god that Christians believe in RAPED the virgin Mary? If you don't believe it then what is the point in posting something you don't even believe? Also if he was enlightened as you seem to believe, he would have known that the 'God that Christians believe in' as he puts it is the same God that we believe in.

The more I think about it the more offending I find it saying Maharaj raped the Virgin Mary it doesn't even make any sense forget just Christianity he just insulted any monotheistic religion. Because we're all believing in that same God afterall

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Believe me I have an open mind am I not the one saying there are many different paths to god all religions lead to the same place?

But this guy is an id!ot you say take the good, where is the good you speak of I have heard nothing but bakwaas come out of his mouth.

Also do you believe what he says in video? That the god that Christians believe in RAPED the virgin Mary? If you don't believe it then what is the point in posting something you don't even believe? Also if he was enlightened as you seem to believe, he would have known that the 'God that Christians believe in' as he puts it is the same God that we believe in.

The more I think about it the more offending I find it saying Maharaj raped the Virgin Mary it doesn't even make any sense forget just Christianity he just insulted any monotheistic religion. Because we're all believing in that same God afterall

Veer Ji,

There was a time when I took this guy as Anti Sikh and was not ready to hear anything comming out of his mouth. Later I studied him all he is saying GOD word is used against humans to manupilate to giving them the belief that GOD is outside and we should do things in fear that we will be punished. You might not digest it if I say Sikhism is Godless religion as I've mentioned on other post, but that's just my opinion and experience and it might be the totally different case for you or others, we need to have tolerance towards others on their views and experience. This Padre made comments from his experienc of little reading and we raged at him, didn't we? We are not ready to tolerate his ignorance.

If you study him (osho) inside out you will find out all he is talking about to do meditation as God is within you and one should look for him inside not outside and once you come to know about him with love only then you can love others. As I mentioned earlier he claimed that he didn't have Guru so he suffered a lot. He found his own way but at the same time he loved stirring things up when he was young then as he grew he changed his ways of doing things.

ONLY good thing he every said was to do as much Meditation you can do, get to know yourself. Obviously lot of ideas were taken from Sikhism and the way he applied did wonders. He believed that one should experience good and bad both as both are creations of GOD.

It's not that I am defending him or anything, I usually go out of the line but whole point is realizing that you (I) are out of line and come back to the center point where you can see both bad and good then be able to choose the right path of Good.

You only saw or watched what is out there on youtube. Why don't you buy his book (Biography) when you are done with it then tell me what your views are on him. You should be able to get the copy from any B&N store.

Guru Fateh Jio.

what is this "ism" nonsense?

Who's asking? "A Jatt?"

edited you are a victim of a caste system even in ur quote it's about Dhanna Jatt, you are divided.

Sikhism is a religion and it's not some "ism" Nonesens, Got it BOY?

Keep ur divsion Jatt to yourself and limited to your family no need to bring it out in Public.

If you need more on the "ism" then let me know. edited

Khalsa AkalPurakh Ki Fauj.

WARRIOR, why do u condemn 1 who speaks out against caste system?

Besides your the 1 with a pic of SHIVA up. We should ask the admin 2 force u 2 remove that pic. U should not promote hindu deities in this forum. You have a pic of a idol up and idol worship is strictly prohibited. So why have u come on a sikh forum with a pic of shiva up?

keep your own personal non-sikh beliefs 2 yourself and dont advertise it on a sikh forum.

Who's asking? "A Jatt?"

edited you are a victim of a caste system even in ur quote it's about Dhanna Jatt, you are divided.

Keep ur divsion Jatt to yourself and limited to your family no need to bring it out in Public.

could have said the same thing in a different manner.

Besides your the 1 with a pic of SHIVA up. We should ask the admin 2 force u 2 remove that pic. U should not promote hindu deities in this forum. You have a pic of a idol up and idol worship is strictly prohibited. So why have u come on a sikh forum with a pic of shiva up?

keep your own personal non-sikh beliefs 2 yourself and dont advertise it on a sikh forum.

I don’t worship idols or anyone but Nirankar Vaheguru, if you would like me to leave I suggest you and others petition the admin of this forum and I will leave. Why do I have a picture of Shiva up? Because Shiva represents “That which is not” and he cheeses narrow minded village folk off. :p

Who's asking? "A Jatt?"

Is my quote from bani dividing people? Surely we should respect bani much more?

I follow sikh, not a sikh"ism". You are the one claiming to follow a religion and religion is a much bigger divider than caste. I don;t follow faith, I follow a Guru.

I like to bring the jatt word out in public because it winds a lot of people up, like people on sites such as sikhsangat. A person with annakh doesn't worry about other people using caste names, Guyru's Singh should have annakh.

Well he was aslo attacking my quote from bani, and something aboyut following religions and "ism"s