Christian Preacher Speaks Against Sikhi On You Tube

Mehtab Singh

WARRIOR, why do u condemn 1 who speaks out against caste system?

Besides your the 1 with a pic of SHIVA up. We should ask the admin 2 force u 2 remove that pic. U should not promote hindu deities in this forum. You have a pic of a idol up and idol worship is strictly prohibited. So why have u come on a sikh forum with a pic of shiva up?

keep your own personal non-sikh beliefs 2 yourself and dont advertise it on a sikh forum.

I don’t worship idols or anyone but Nirankar Vaheguru, if you would like me to leave I suggest you and others petition the admin of this forum and I will leave. Why do I have a picture of Shiva up? Because Shiva represents “That which is not” and he cheeses narrow minded village folk off. :p

So in your view "Narrow minded Village Folks" have no value they are not worthy of Guru's Bani?

Explain What is Nirankar in your view? Net Warrior

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Besides your the 1 with a pic of SHIVA up. We should ask the admin 2 force u 2 remove that pic. U should not promote hindu deities in this forum. You have a pic of a idol up and idol worship is strictly prohibited. So why have u come on a sikh forum with a pic of shiva up?

keep your own personal non-sikh beliefs 2 yourself and dont advertise it on a sikh forum.

I don’t worship idols or anyone but Nirankar Vaheguru, if you would like me to leave I suggest you and others petition the admin of this forum and I will leave. Why do I have a picture of Shiva up? Because Shiva represents “That which is not” and he cheeses narrow minded village folk off. :p

So in your view "Narrow minded Village Folks" have no value they are not worthy of Guru's Bani?

Explain What is Nirankar in your view? Net Warrior

Please learn to analyse what is stated and that’s just you trying to play a tribal card and it’s a pretty transparent move, very obvious really.

As for explaining Nirankar I cant and no body can except of course perhaps your good self?

your move.

Warrior do you learn gatka off Niddar or have you in the past?

The fact I have or have not is not really relevant, however to demonstrate the total and utter backwater mentality people suffer from I will answer it.

I know Niddar Singh, I have spoken with Niddar Singh, I have met Niddar Singh. There is stuff we agree on and stuff we don’t but I do agree with him on the science of Jung Vidya and at the end of the day that’s all I‘m interested in. Do I attend his classes? No I don’t, why not? Because I practice other arts. By the way he doesn’t teach gatka, if you going to try character assassination please get the facts right to begin with. I hope this explanation was to your liking? But really I couldn’t care less I‘m not here to impress people by claiming to be some righteous moralist like some here. Saying that I do believe in civil conduct hence why this started, people have the right to opinion and ask questions without others offering violence and racism as an answer, funny thing being the very same people are the ones who project themselves as being all righteous moralists, this is trend that a lot of jiwans seem to suffer from today.

^^^^^Didn't you any have better words?

Shame on you guys. If this is what 'Sikh Sangat' of today thinks then i can see where Sikhi is going in future. Why do you guys have to mock someone's appearence if you don't want to reason with him. At least Sikhs in this world shouldn't think like this, afterall we ourselves experience race hate also leading to physical attacks solely for our appearence and we are the ones fighting against it. Are these our true colours? And all that see god in everyone is just fake $hit. That's hypocrisy.

C'mon guys if you really love sikhi then debate with him logically and not pelt him with such hatred. What's the use of having such true and poora Guru if we still can't take any matt from him. This surely aint the sikhi way.

For Sikhs on a Sikh forum to smack of such hatred is shocking for me.

lol veere... using a pic as an avatar and worshipping it are very different.

I'm sure his sole aim to come to this forum wasn't to put up a pic of Shiv ji :rolleyes: