A Very Big Problem Has Occured!

Guest _Singhni_

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

its important that this singh books up his ideas BUT his not a child no more, his in his mid-tweenty's so really we are just kids compared to him so he SHOULD no better than this.

understanding that as a friend the poster is concerned about him but look at it this way: IF he was a guru ka sikh at that age us youth would most likely look up to him for advice. my point is that no matter what us youth say he not going to listen to us because we are just ''KIDS''..

secondly maybe we are going off topic with some of our posts..so could the poster if possible inform sangat if situation is sorted so that if it is this threat can be closed.

thanks.

guru fateh jeeo

guru kirpaa/,.,

Guest Original Poster

Its all very messed up and he's my best friend..........I dont want to see him get hurt.......nothing sexual has happened between them as he doesnt believe in sex before marriage.

its important that this singh books up his ideas BUT his not a child no more, his in his mid-tweenty's so really we are just kids compared to him so he SHOULD no better than this.

understanding that as a friend the poster is concerned about him but look at it this way: IF he was a guru ka sikh at that age us youth would most likely look up to him for advice. my point is that no matter what us youth say he not going to listen to us because we are just ''KIDS''..

That part clearly demonstrates that you are just a kid

I think problem lies in no mixing between turbanned sikh men and women. Solution is simple... if your keshdhari /amritdhari Sikh (male/female) and you shouldnt be restricted in forming relationships with a Sikh counterpart of the opposite gender as long as it is not sexual..... if things become serious and thinking about sleeping with each other then best to get married to each other even if it is against parents wishes who usually want some stupid ideal of a person to come from same caste, richer family, etc. Too many parents are too strict on their kids and wonder why they have secret relationships with non-sikhs bringing bigger bezthi on their family name than any anti-sikh caste related issues.