Your Views

Guest ****

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest _~SiNgH~_

Why are people saying the world is going to end or something BIG is happening in 2012?????

esp the people in london!lol is it cos the olympics are happening in 2012 and they think terrorists may make a move in london!

the world is going to end according to Vaheguru's Hukum and not according to interent rumours! LOL

WJKK WJKF

OK, so the reason alot of people think the world is going to end in 2012 is because of Asteroid Toutatis. Practically this big rock in space is going to get too close for comfort with the earth. The thing is it passes by every four years, and supposedly the closest it got was in 2004 and shouldn't get that close again until 2562(or something like that). So we shouldn't worry too much about the asteroid but I'm sure you can find some convincing reasons why we should be afraid on youtube.

|

Now more of a spiritual or cultural reason is explained somewhat in the documentary The Esoteric Agenda ( \/ ). They use it to explain their theory of George Bushes ties to the Free Masons and the Illuminati :6 . But what it does explain that the end of a new age is coming. Alot of the world used to use 10 month calendars, I've never been able to understand the punjabi calender so I don't know about it, but yeah, the only reason we have 12 month calendars know is because the invention of the watch. Why they couldn't get it to run with the ten month calendar I do not know. It might something to do with the Christian church wanting to crush Paganism ( See Knights Templar and Holy Grail Theory). Yeah so in the old calendar 2012 is the end of one era and the beginning of the next ( I think the era of the fish or something). So the world as we know it is going to end, and the new one is going to start. But this is going to be a good era. :)

Thanks for letting me rant on about conspricy theories!

Esoteric Agenda

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-6030443037963555139

I never heard about this.. :S

As the above posts have said..Its all in waheguroo's hukhum. Within a second he could destroy the earth,Within a second remend it. If it does happen..again, In waheguroo's hukhum.

OOOhh love the olympics! :kaur: << always wanted to use the picture..jus never fond the right post. il jus put it here. :)

yeaahh..dere are awful lot of videoos on youtube

will post up da links in a bit..buh we sikhs shudnt care or worry because khalsa raj is on da waiii...yayyyy :D

^^ believe it nootttttttt buhhh khalsaaaaaa's gunna raaajjjjj and kaljug will be all washed awayyyyyy

oh goshh ^^ i'm juss reallyy exciteeddd...yayyyyyyyy :D