Blood Drive @ Roseville Gurdwara

Simran9

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

>>>i'm just a member, but i think the goal was to do something for public (seva), so we >>>saw this as an opportunity to do that...afterall, aren't sikhs supposed to do goodwill?

I think the SSA needs to understand that GidderGill is misusing them for PR purposes. The Sac State SSA is routinely featured in his Sikh Bulletin rag. SSA sewadaars should know better than to align themselves with enemies of Sri Akal Takht Sahib.

If SSA really wants to do public seva, then go to the REAL GURDWARA SAHIB run by REAL SIKHS in Roseville. In fact 90% of the Sangat attends that one instead of GidderGill's Dera.

Hopefully the SSA will learn from this incident and in the future not align themselves with enemies of the Panth.

If SSA really wants to do public seva, then go to the REAL GURDWARA SAHIB run by REAL SIKHS in Roseville. In fact 90% of the Sangat attends that one instead of GidderGill's Dera.

Where is this other gurdwara in roseville you are talking about? I never heard of it before :T: ... Again like i said before, i only been to shergill's gurdwara like 3 times barely in my life and don't know anything about his place cuz i rarely been there.

the last time i went there they talked a lot about guys who have been labeled tankhaiya by SGPC (?) they seem to have a lot of support for such ppl. isn't there some rule that says anyone who supports/gives shelter/food/talks to a tankhaiya person can also become a tankhaiya himself? why do ppl like shergill and ppl who go to his gurdwara all the time associate with such ppl? i looked at the bulletin he publishes monthly and there was some article in there that was questioning the authenticity of chaupei in SGGS ji. first thing that came to my mind was why would someone question the authenticity of chaupei? it seemed ridiculous.... :umm: @

shergill's gurdwara

This is the most offensive thing.I dunno why people name the gurudwara sahib by their so called ridiculous caste system...which dasam pitta eradicated from sikhi.

good point Balwinder Singh ji ^_^

what about gurdwaras where the ppl in the committee (President, Vice President, Secretary, Treasurer) own liqor stores or gas stations etc. where they sell cigarettes? It is a disgrace to Sikh kaum if ppl who sell things that are against our rehit maryada are selected to be in charge of a gurdwara's affairs and stuff. what happened? don't we have ppl who don't do those things who are good enough to run a gurdwara? :umm:

i would hope that ppl who are running a gurdwara would follow the rehit maryada as much as possible...why are they using the

ir punjabi last name still? Why not just Singh/Kaur? What about Tut Brothers? WHy aren't they using just Singh as their last name?

I have a lot of questions........I need answers to explain why Sikhi is not being followed correctly..........

ADMINS: WHERE IS THAT PROFANITY FILTER LIST?! I AM ABOUT TO LOSE IT WITH THIS KALA AFGHANA.....! I WILL TRY TO BE CAREFUL...

source: www.khalsaalliance.org

KA criticizes the practice of washing our feet before entering Darbar Sahib or our Gurduara Sahibs.
ohmy.gif WHAT THE #$%^! DON'T WASH FEET? SO IT ALL GETS DIRTY IN THERE WITH THE DIRT?!
KA states how can you call a particular time of the day Amrit-Vela when so many evil things happen around the world at that time.

ALL 24 HOURS HAVE EVIL THINGS HAPPENING! WHAT'S HIS POINT!

KA states that those who follow religion from the fear of Narak are not religious beings. He suggests that Narak and Surag are a figment of our imagination.
PPL FOLLOW RELIGION FOR THOSE

REASONS? WHAT ABOUT LOVE FOR GOD?!

KA argues against the need for a memorial for Baba Deep Singh Ji where Baba Ji's severed was laid to rest. He refers to this as idol worship. He questions even whether Baba Ji's severed head had fell at that particular place.

WHAT ABOUT GURDWARAS BUILT FOR OTHER PPL FOR SIMILAR REASONS? THIS IS NOT IDOL WORSHIP! IT IS A MEMORIAL THING!

KA questions the historical reference that

(1) Amrit could revive the dead (the Panj Piarays).

(2)Amrit could rid one of previous sins.

(3) He states that this kind of belief will convince an Amritdharee to committ further sins.

(3)He states that Guru Gobind Singh Ji never accepted the Panj as his Guru (Appay Guru Chella)(4)KA states that the reference to Guru Gobind Singh of reviving the Panj Piyarays after cutting their "sees" are pure lies.

wacko.gif #$%^

KA redicules the concept of Khanday-Batay-da-Amrit & reviving of the Panj Piaray & the divine powers (Shakti) of Amrit. He also referrs to Amrit-dharees as "Papian di Santaan" (offspring of sinners)

ohmy.gifANYONE KNOW IF KALA AFGHANA IS AMRITDHARI? WHY DOES HE HAVE A BEARD?!

THIS MAN IS LUCKY I HAVE NEVER MET HIM...I DON'T UNDERSTAND HIS @#$% UNDERSTANDING! WHO THE ^&*$ PUBLISHED HIS STUPID BOOK?!

***whatever he said about the bhais like bhai randheer singh ji....i have no comment on that cuz i don't know what those bhais have said or written...i will read up on them.....

And thats the kala headquarter where u guys did the blood drive... it's kinda the second base house for Kala Afghana.. and Shergill is the right hand man of Kala Afghana.. THat's not a gurdwara, it's private property of shergill where he is doing his business.. means he is in profit business.. and his bulletin is Biggest CHUGGLEY crap..

waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ki fateh!!

you asked does anyone know if kala afghana is amritdharee...

well he wears a kirpan and seems to have uncut hair but this is probably just a costume for him to establish creditability. he would like others to think he is a sikh so whatever garbage he feeds you, will seem more authentic comming from a "fellow sikh" rather than if say he was a mona or somthing.

he would love nothing more than to take away what has kept us going all these years (our sharda).

hope that answers your question