Freshers Week At Uni...

Nimratha

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There is an old wise saying "the reins of a woman and a horse should always remain pulled tight". Now don't label me as sexist as these are not my views but an old punjabi proverb. :)

And just to help you finish that thought you are saying don’t label you sexist because you want to make it clear that you believe this old proverb is sexist and insulting to all men and women alike. Right?

It is men, by a massive majority, who need to be reined in, perhaps tied down for good measure, and even 'given a good slap upside the head' if I had to come up with an old wise proverb.

the blog says,

Monday, 6 October 2008

Coming Soon

Got some married Sikh women being added on Saturday night so please stay tuned! Also you can complain all you want, this is legal! Aint you cunts heard of freedom of speach!

Hahahhahahaha lol lol lol

Also have been contacted by the Police about this and guess what? Its legal but I just got to edit some parts out for legal reasons. As agreed with the officers they will be all edited out by the weekend!

There is an old wise saying "the reins of a woman and a horse should always remain pulled tight". Now don't label me as sexist as these are not my views but an old punjabi proverb. :)

And just to help you finish that thought you are saying don't label you sexist because you want to make it clear that you believe this old proverb is sexist and insulting to all men and women alike. Right?

It is men, by a massive majority, who need to be reined in, perhaps tied down for good measure, and even 'given a good slap upside the head' if I had to come up with an old wise proverb.

Off topic but I would argue that if women had power over men for thousands of years then that proverb would probably have mentioned putting reins on men instead.

Off topic but I would argue that if women had power over men for thousands of years then that proverb would probably have mentioned putting reins on men instead.

It was indeed like that ages ago -- there were only matriarch societies then... until men brought fear into their lives and started to create a male dominant society; thus the invention of evil, too.