Muslims Salafi Fanatics Trying To Mock & Challenge Sikhism In Southall

cool water

lol when did this happen? what a load of crap by that muslim guy, our forefathers didnt convert, i dont think we are going to convert now (weak minded people can if they want to). And about the hair commments, he thinks sikh dont wash themselves, what a numnut :rolleyes:

There is no southall fauj, we are all divided. I wish groups like the holy smokes were still around, teach these tards a lesson <_<

Lol These idiots outside Iceland and quality foods (south road) giving judgement day speeches. When did this happen?? the video is dated july 2008.

The speaker is likely to be an outsider drafted in to make that speach. Infact i dont recognize majority of them from as being from southall.

That remark about sikhs and cleanliness of hair is a direct attack on sikhs.

Laughable, considering the fact that Sikhs can bathe and clean the dirt. But these lot ..no matter how many times they have a bath...they can never clean the dirt which is within forever embedded within their Minds.

Where is the Police Armed Response Unit or Anti-terror squad when u need it lol?

They wasnt wise to make a video on this exposing themselves. Especially Yasa arafat at the end giving out his name and saying hes from Southall with his face clearly visible.

Are these lot a different Sect? because none of the usual southall broadway muslim mosque lot where even in this video?

Check out the somalian at 4:41 called abdi (no doubt lol) at the end trying to give a speech. He cant even say the words right. I Think he's intoxicated with weed, and needs to sit down. Looks and sounds like a human being exorcised of an evil spirit lol.

He should stick to standing outside somali cafe on king st and chewing on them green sraw drug he calls food.

Muslims are desperate for attention and are always on lookout for such platforms from where there can rant and invite people to their wicked faith that they believe in. I am surprised there was no Sikh to confront them peacefully when they were talking about Sikhism.

Now about those remarks on Hair, i have been asked this question countless times by muslims. They have got this thing rooted in their head that hair are not hygenic and have to be cut to keep oneself pure. When you ask them about applying the same logic to beard which is often exposed to dirt and pollution (especially in asian countries) as opposed to body hair they have no logical explanation. They believe in it coz Prophet paedo said so. May God liberate earth from this faith full of hate.