Hundreds Being Slaughtered In Gaza

ranj03

MacArthur once said, "Only those who are fit to live are brave enough to die". This seems to be the case of the Jihadis. If you are not brave enough to kill then you don't deserve to live. That is the only constant parameter in the entire history of mankind from the dawn of the caveman to present time. Every other happy happy philosophy and other feel good mumbo jumbos are just that of those wimppies. I am not saying that everyone should become a bullheaded violent <banned word filter activated> but if your tribe wants to survive in a hostile environment they better be ready to kill before being killed

and sikhism is living proof of that point. shame most of our heroes died out during the khalsa raj and fighting the wars for the british. sant ji tried to revive that spirit in 84, but alas, that failed. no wonder we sleep walk into oblivion.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Didn't Baba Banda Singh Ji Bahadur raze SIRHIND TO THE GROUND.

Was Baba Ji wrong? Baba Ji only should have attacked the opressors and not raze Sirhind to the ground... But if we say Baba Ji was wrong, then how come they got a place in Sach Khand (which they refused)

Youre wrong here first of all, Kalgiya Valey maharaj Guru Gobind Singh gave siraap to sihand for the paap of what they did to Sahibzada Baba Fateh Singh and Sahibzada Baba Zoravar Singh, Dasam Pita is the one who said the bachan that Sirhand will be destroyed, that means everyone also who were living there at the time were destroyed due to their paap of not raising there voices to the wrongful acts which occured there!

Thats why Dhan Baba Banda Singh Bahadur destroyed everyone within sirhand including your so called 'innocents'? why because of their maha paap!

Everyone in sirhand came under the sword except the one who shouted out aload that what wazir khan was doing was wrong, 'janey ha da nara maray', he survived so did a mahapursh who when first heard of the bachan maharaaj did on sirhand, did benti to Dasam Pita that his dera would not be attacked to which maharaaj accepted and said 'take this Sank to your dera, blow it and wherever to the sound is heard in sirhind, the area will noy be raised by the khalsa'.

This is the reason why muslim historians called baba ji various bad things, they thought he was going to destroy all muslims, and the other hand hindus were calling baba ji 'kalki avataar', thats how much Baba Banda Singh was a warrior!!

There are countless sakhis of how baba ji destroyed everyone in sirhand, read Suraj Prakash Granth and Panth Prakash Granth, best to listen to its katha instead.

Refarding this slaughter business in the middle east why are all of you getting so worked up about it, hamas and isreal are as bad as each other, its their jung not ours!

How about whats going on in panjab? remember 78, 84 to the present day, rapes, murders, beaddbi of saroops of maharaaj, beadbi of singhs and kaurs there, dont you all remember what happended in delhi? or how about ram rahim? forgot about him too? how about how sgpc are trying to mess with sikhi? how about them? how drugs are in every pind in panjab! how they now are messing with our scriptures so they can destroy us, how about us Khalsa Ji?

Instead of worrying about other kaums lets worry about our own!! lets enter the anandpur vala mata as Sant Jarnail Singh Describes in his speeches!

What has the UN done for panjab's victims??

The reasons to why all this stuff is happening in the middle east is to do with them, you can even say that there is paap on all their kaums there due to past events in history that have occured, because i can tell you one thing the way you lot are feeling sorry for them, with all your emotions to protect them, they dont and wont give a dam about the khalsa, wake up!

Meinu attack kyun karn deya aa??

Baba Banda Singh Ji Bahadur nu main kuch bura keha????

Show in any of my posts where I write ONE word against Baba Ji

I meant Sirhind was razed to ground because they didn't speak against attrocities being commited, same way, Palestinians did nothing to stop Hamas from firing rockets etc.

I don't care anyway...

Bother about Khalistan and punishing Dushts

"Here is an interesting video from Rabbi Yisroel Dovid Weiss. The most important to take out of this is his compassion in addressing how Zionist Propaganda has fooled people into believing Palestiniand and Arabs are evil. "

I beleive he is part of the group of jews who beilieve that the nation of the jews can only be formed when there is the second coming of the messiah.

I also believe that a group of these non-Zioinst jews were invited to attend Ahmadinejad's conference on how the Holocaust never happened in Iran along with David Duke the white supremecist.

Aloha Snackbar!

But on a serious note the israeli aggression is wrong but hamas fired the rockets first, the only difference is them crazy hamas sullas cant use rockets properly and the end up nowhere. but still the israeli offence is very heavy handed and way out of line. But Sikhs should not get involved in this matter too much as neither side is good, both sides are bad, the palestinians are suffering becaus of Hama's actions too, not just israels agrresion (which where very usless against the israelis). dont side with sullahs they hate us and always will.

and one more thing Arafat was very close with indira

He did attend the conference, he's talking of how he tried to correct the fact the holocaust numbers were exaggerated.

And he is part of the non-zionist jews group

They have a lot of common with Ahmadinejad, they believe in the coming of the messiah and he believes in the coming of the 12th madhi.

How many folk genuinely beleive that if Israel stopped bombing, put down their weapons,went back to 1967 borders that the Middle East will be peaceful? If Israel became fully pacifist and not retaliate whatsoever (to keep the leftists,CNN,BBC,Robert Fisk, the Guardian Newspaper,Noam Chomsky, "human rights activists", George Galloway happy)how many folk here honestly think that Arab nations would live in peace, or will they try to find something else.

How many people think what kind of problems there will be in the UK and Europe with these kind of people egging on the islamists in 20 years time? When the islamic populations reach a critical mass, what will these leftists do when they have exhausted their usefulness, do they honestly beleive that they will be spared?

The pendulum unfortunately in some aspects has swung too much to the left, I am afraid that things will reach a boiling point and things are going to blow and there will be a huge backlash, there is huge resentment there but it is covered up by political correctness.

My fear is that things may come to such a crunchthat, the goras will have enough of the muslim that we as Sikhs will face the brunt of it as well. We could potentially find ourselves in a situation similar to the jews, a homeless diaspora.

Singhavelli,

So you weren't at the Toronto rally, I stand corrected, but your attempt to whitewash these rallies as some kind of kumbaya love in between different religions is not borne out by the facts. Muslims have been shouting 'Kufaar' to Police, threatening Jews, praising Hitler etc etc.

Finkelstein is a notorious apologist for Hamas and Hezbollah. You are right, he is what Jews calls a self hating Jew. Here is the arrogant so and so criticising the Lebanese welcoming Bush to their country.

and one more thing Arafat was very close with indira

Arafat is on record for issuing a statement of support for Operation Bluestar in 1984. He was Indira's favourite terrorist. Even some parts of the Indian media at the time criticised Indira for being so close to one terrorist and yet claiming to fight another set of 'terrorists'!

How many folk genuinely beleive that if Israel stopped bombing, put down their weapons,went back to 1967 borders that the Middle East will be peaceful? If Israel became fully pacifist and not retaliate whatsoever (to keep the leftists,CNN,BBC,Robert Fisk, the Guardian Newspaper,Noam Chomsky, "human rights activists", George Galloway happy)how many folk here honestly think that Arab nations would live in peace, or will they try to find something else.

These organisations and people are just agitators. They have no real answers to the issues and they know that their views are so looney that no serious attempt will be made to test their views, do it's a win - win situation for them.

Agreed.

That is what I meant by when I stated posts are often Hijacked. For example, when I posted the Rally Information, it would have been nice if people respected the thread for what it was, informational with the option of one making a personal decision of whether they wanted to attend or not.

It's not highjacking a thread to put an alternative view especially when Sikhs are being asked to attend rallies in support of the Palestinians. For you this might not be political but these rallies are political rallies in that-;

1. Hamas and Hezbollah flags are clearly being flown during these rallies. In the main London rally one Palestinian activist well known for having said that he wished to become a suicide bomber to loud applause shouted 'We are all Hamas!' a number of times. In many places these rallies have resulted in violence or calls for violence against police and Jews. It's not simply a case of whether some Sikhs may attend or not, it is about the perception that non-Sikhs mainly goray will get about Sikhs if they see Sikhs attending these rallies. Due to our physical appearance a Sikh more than others carries a level of responsibility for any actions that he might take which unlike a non-Sikh doing them has greater repercussions. A gora can attend these kind of rallies and even praise Hamas and carry any kind of placard with the most stupidest comment and yet no one will assume that all goray are like him. Put a Sikh in the same place and people will assume that all Sikhs must think the same way. You and your ilk don't help no doubt you will carry banners "Sikhs for Gaza" etc thereby giving the same impression.

2. If these rallies are solely for stopping the violence in Gaza then why is not the whole story being told. If banners call for Israel to stop the attack then surely banners should also call on Hamas to stop the rocket attacks on Israel. But there is nothing about hamas' violence just the Israeli violence.

Also the original post of this thread, was concerned about civilian deaths, my first few posts were all, on topic, responsive to some questions, and Gurbani Tuks, again, unfortunately some felt it necessary to dismiss civilian deaths by playing the game of politics - this is where I admittedly have engaged in responsive posts.

You can note for yourself, that Proactive specifically singled me out, in his very first post. Prior to that I had not mentioned him once and in fact (after his first post) I asked him to refrain from doing so. However, instead, even after being asked to not single me out, he chose to try and manipulate the readers into believing that I was some how making things up regarding the rally I had attended, which he has loosely admitted to doing in his last post.

For someone who claims to be an activist and from your previous posts you have attended a number of rallies you are very NAIVE. Asking Sikhs to take sides in a conflict by attending these rallies especially where that side is the one which has been acknowledged as a terrorist organisation is not only stupid but dangerous.