Hundreds Being Slaughtered In Gaza

ranj03

Why do we need these comments on a Sikhi forum anyways.

I don't care about this cult of Mohammed. They are full of hatred and <banned word filter activated>. At least Christians and Jews don't go around calling everyone a Kaffir and seducing girls into their cult.

Since Israel has started the job, they should finish it off.

tut tut, they are still gods creation, we should be torrent of all regardless of race.

your response is fulfilled with anger.

Both sides are equally to blame, if they had issues they need to sit down and talk it out. But it has gone to arms, civilians are being killed which is wrong.

i find it funny how the USA are sitting on the bench lol. Good old Bush really is a loser!

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it also seems many people are up in arms when a conflict starts somewhere, but when it comes to 84 or problems the sikh community faces, these same people are nowhere to be seen. no one in their right minds supports killing civilians, but our history isnt so clean to allow us to judge. if hamas are destroyed, it could lead to longer lasting peace in the region. when the khalsa was created, or the khalsa raj was at the height of its power, we never had this athenian spirit that some people have developed.

My 2 paise on this issue

Israel will do whatever it takes to protect it's existence, even if they have to go in very heavy handed. After all, if there is one thing I have learnt about muslims is that if you give them an inch, they take a mile, if you give them your finger, they want the whole arm.

Hamas does not want to co-exist with Israel, they want it completely destroyed. For the past few years, Hamas has been firing rockets into Israel, and Israel has done nothing (apparently there was ceasefire that took place), now there are elections coming up in Israel and the Livni's and Baracks are finally doing something as they are concerned that Netanyahu will if he gets re-elected. If they keep letting Hamas getting away with the rockets, eventually, they will be getting bigger rockets and going further into Israel into bigger cities.

This is an act of war as the people of Palestine voted in Hamas as their elected representatives and with war unfortunately innocents are going to be killed, but they are going to be used as human shields by Hamas.

Now that the Israelis have retaliated, there is big outrage against Israel with all manners of demonstrations taking place. Israel does not really give two figs about international opinion, from their point of view, the international community did nothing for them during the holocaust when 6 million jews died, they are not going to rely on them now (with the exception of the US). The Jews were once sparrow like, they have formed Israel and become hawks and they are not going to take any cr*p from anyone.

Nobody in the middle east really cares for the Palestinians, their fellow Arab "brothers" could not care less about them either, they are just a useful tool (cannon fodder)against Israel, and the fact that they hate the fact there is a non muslim, non arab state in their neighbourhood who have done something productive and successful with themselves.

Hamas is being used as a proxy by Iran and Syria, the fact that the Hamas political leadersip is in Damascus.

My personal opinion is that there will be no peace in the region ever and it ticks me off that there are other regions in the world where there have been massive genocide and far larger displacement of refugees, for example Rwanda, Darfur region in Sudan yet there is far far less media coverage than there is for the Israel-Palestine issue.

Another thing that ticks me off is when I see all these demonstrations in muslim countries and muslim communities for Palestinians, when the Black African Muslims in the Darfur region of Sudan were being massacred by the Janjaweed where was the outcry then? When the kurds were gassed by Sadam Hussein in the 1980s, where were the demos then?

Why do we need these comments on a Sikhi forum anyways.

I don't care about this cult of Mohammed. They are full of hatred and <banned word filter activated>. At least Christians and Jews don't go around calling everyone a Kaffir and seducing girls into their cult.

Since Israel has started the job, they should finish it off.

That my friend is not a good mentality to have as well as it being a judgemental comment. As mentioned in my post with a few people saying all 3HO followers are some next monahs who remove their 5k's and take drugs etc - that is not ALL 3HO, just like not all punjabi sikhs are religious, and not ALL muslims are extremists who hate the west - only a proportion.

You can't leave Israel to possibly sort out this problem on its own - otherwise it would have sorted itself out years ago. If innocent Sikhs were being bombed by others; would we all simply turn a blind eye and say 'Oh not, lets forget the innocent sikhs living in the area, let them just sort it out whilst many more die' - no we wouldn't. The United Nations is an integral body to help sort this out, and its people who have true emotions for all their brothers and sisters (regardless of caste, creed, colour and religion) will atleast consider how wicked this is - and that something needs to be done.

It is important that many sikhs don't just care for their Khaalsaa brothers and sisters but their brothers and sisters of humanity - aka. Seva. Sites like this can help to promote this terrible problem that is occuring and atleast try and do something about it.

I hope I haven't offended anyone, as this wasn't my intention.

Take Care,

Vaaheguroo Jee Kaa Khaalsaa Vaaheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!

You can't leave Israel to possibly sort out this problem on its own - otherwise it would have sorted itself out years ago. If innocent Sikhs were being bombed by others; would we all simply turn a blind eye and say 'Oh not, lets forget the innocent sikhs living in the area, let them just sort it out whilst many more die' - no we wouldn't. The United Nations is an integral body to help sort this out, and its people who have true emotions for all their brothers and sisters (regardless of caste, creed, colour and religion) will atleast consider how wicked this is - and that something needs to be done.

the irony stings like a giant bee.

'The irony stings like a giant bee'

Vaaheguroo Jee Kaa Khaalsaa Vaaheguroo Jee Kee Fateh

Not being from a punjabi background or that of a sikh family, I don't believe I will be able to ever fully understand or comprehend the misery, pain and anguish many sikhs till this day have to face with traumas of the sikhs since its foundation, whether this relates to the great martyrs of the faith e.g . Guru Arjan Dev Kee Maharaj etc., or to most recently, the atroscities of 1984.

However, as a 'convert' and I use that word loosley, one of the things that attracted me to sikhism was the great history of the Khalsa, the strength and love in which to fight for justice, fight against oppression and to fight for what is right. Sikhism equates to love, love for life, humanity and ultimately Vaaheguroo. Without being given the 'gift' of being born and raised into a sikh household - religious or not, I put myself on the conquest by his hukam to find one of the many paths to God in which my soul belonged and through endless searching, through to learn, the tales of the troubles facing the khalsa unfolfed itself, allowing my love for all Sikhism and for sikhs to grow and flourish.

My soul feels a deep connection to the horrific tragedy of Operation Blue Star and not from a basic emotional feeling of sadness, but a deeper one - I believe much deeper than your average person outside of Sikhi. Before a 'gora' I see myself as a sikh. I see sikhs as my true brothers and sisters, more so than that of my family.

By no means am I overlooking what happened, and by no means am I limiting the utter destruction and pain these attacks caused as I am fully aware of troubles that Sikhs still today with there still being no justice for these attacks, for the many lives lost.

I am foolish and not intelligent enough to phrase my meaning clearly - but I simply wanted to highlight that although sikhs face their own problems, we shoudln't simply dismiss that of our fellow brothers and sisters - we are here to serve and fight for justice - as a reflection of the teachings of our tenth great master - Vaaheguroo.

I hope I haven't confused anyone, or offended and this wasn't my purpose.

God Bless.

Khalsa123

'The irony stings like a giant bee'

Vaaheguroo Jee Kaa Khaalsaa Vaaheguroo Jee Kee Fateh

Not being from a punjabi background or that of a sikh family, I don't believe I will be able to ever fully understand or comprehend the misery, pain and anguish many sikhs till this day have to face with traumas of the sikhs since its foundation, whether this relates to the great martyrs of the faith e.g . Guru Arjan Dev Kee Maharaj etc., or to most recently, the atroscities of 1984.

However, as a 'convert' and I use that word loosley, one of the things that attracted me to sikhism was the great history of the Khalsa, the strength and love in which to fight for justice, fight against oppression and to fight for what is right. Sikhism equates to love, love for life, humanity and ultimately Vaaheguroo. Without being given the 'gift' of being born and raised into a sikh household - religious or not, I put myself on the conquest by his hukam to find one of the many paths to God in which my soul belonged and through endless searching, through to learn, the tales of the troubles facing the khalsa unfolfed itself, allowing my love for all Sikhism and for sikhs to grow and flourish.

My soul feels a deep connection to the horrific tragedy of Operation Blue Star and not from a basic emotional feeling of sadness, but a deeper one - I believe much deeper than your average person outside of Sikhi. Before a 'gora' I see myself as a sikh. I see sikhs as my true brothers and sisters, more so than that of my family.

By no means am I overlooking what happened, and by no means am I limiting the utter destruction and pain these attacks caused as I am fully aware of troubles that Sikhs still today with there still being no justice for these attacks, for the many lives lost.

I am foolish and not intelligent enough to phrase my meaning clearly - but I simply wanted to highlight that although sikhs face their own problems, we shoudln't simply dismiss that of our fellow brothers and sisters - we are here to serve and fight for justice - as a reflection of the teachings of our tenth great master - Vaaheguroo.

I hope I haven't confused anyone, or offended and this wasn't my purpose.

God Bless.

Khalsa123

with my comment, i wasnt saying you were wrong or didnt understand, i hope you dont see it that way. its just that when i quoted 'If innocent Sikhs were being bombed by others; would we all simply turn a blind eye and say 'Oh not, lets forget the innocent sikhs living in the area, let them just sort it out whilst many more die' - no we wouldn't' i meant most sikhs wouldnt do anything about it and thats why the part in bold felt ironic to me.

"Some people are Hindus, others are Turks; Some are Raafzis or Imaams, Shiites or Sunnis; But know this: There is only one family of all mankind. God is the Creator, Forgiver, Provider and Lord; Nothing else compares to Him, so don't be led astray. Serve only the One Lord, who is the Divine Guru of all; We are made in the Image of the One God; And His One Light shines through everyone."

- Guru Gobind Singh ji, Akaal Ustat

:BOW:
It seems like some youth who don't like Muslim in general will support anyone who kills them, whether its their fault or not, whether they are in Afghanistan or in Gaza.
Agreed 100%, and its a shame!

This is pure "gundagardi" by Israel. They are openly defying the U.N.'s call for ceasefire. Yes Hamas is no saint either, but for God's sake please compare the magnitude of ammunition Israel has versus what Hamas has. Take a look at the number of deaths that have occured on the Palestinian side. As stated earlier by many, it is both sides who have to share the blame, but as of now Israel's share will outweigh that of Palestinians.

Don't get me wrong. I grew up with Palestinians all my life and know exactly what kind of people they are. But when I see the blood-soiled bodies of their little kids, infant babies being buried, children crying with pain after having lost limbs, it PAINS me. I wouldn't wish this for my worst enemy!