Hundreds Being Slaughtered In Gaza

ranj03

problem is none of the parties think they can co exist and the west takes advantage of it, not just the west... middle eastern nations are not there to fight for there palestinian brothers...all are involved for there own benefits.

its called politics. and it stinks.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't underestimate the Israeli propaganda machine or their ability to infiltrate rivals and cause chaos. Look at the background of the owners of Sky, CNN, most newspapers.......

When Israel was created, they didn't really think it through properly - just like the partition except we had India to go to, where were the Palestinians meant to go? Both sides need to give up a lot of their demands if there is to be peace, but I don't see that happening soon. Hope I'm wrong.

Bombing built up residential areas is just going to ignite anger in the young Palestinians and the whole cycle of attack & counter-attack (which is good for politicians) will repeat itself.

oh come on, israel has hardly carpet bombed them, gaza isnt dresden or pyongyang yet. its a conflict, its a war. what do you expect them to do? say 'oh we killed one civilian, we have to pack up and go home, mission failed' ? our ancestors werent so peaceful in this department, as conflict is human nature. if they want to fight for peace we cannot do anything about it. one way or the other all i can say is i hope one side wins and secures a just peace for all the people in the region. but counting civilians dead like a score sheet is no use, especially as this is no different to what has happened in the past. and if you think that it will somehow be changed by a people like us, then i hope you wake up in reality soon.

Israel isnt about to stop anytime soon, until it has completed its objectives. I've been analysing what Israel's IDF and govt have been planning and what hamas was expecting. After hamas removed fatah from the gaza strip by force they showed they were no longer interested in peace. So IDF were ready for hamas declearing ceasefire over. The gazan's support hamas the terror organistaion that believes in "jihad is the only way" therefore what isreal's IDF is doing is justified for the survival of its nationhood, you cant have a terrorist hostile hamas govt living near you constantly throwing rockets at your innocent civilians. Then you have the islamic facist indoctrination that hamas has been spreading even to their kids, I know its hearthbreaking to see kids harmed in any conflict but you have to remember that these kids will grow up to become the next round of islamic facist terrorists because they have been fed hateful islamic propganda by their parents that jews are on on the level of "apes and pigs" and jews are evil jews as are all non-muslims,etc. You can see for youtube for yourself what they teach their kids, even the innocent mickey mouse character isnt spared they perverted him with islamic terrorist indoctrination filth for the kids in their tv shows. We should lend support to neither side but side with the innocent civilians of both sides who wish to remain in peace and brotherhood. Don't attend any pro-islamic facist palestinan rallies (who dont care for non-muslims) or pro-zionest israeli rallies (who dont care for non-jews) just stay neutral would be the best advice for all Sikhs.

I think there should be rule in UN that those countries who do not follow their resolution/bill/way then those countries should be kicked out of UN... "Not following UN" is started by Bush..Him and his two buddies (Cheney & Rumsfield) were the one who slapped UN by going war with iraq to find their home cooked fairy tale called "WMD". Israel is doing exactly what United States did (war strategy is also same). Barrack Obama ain't gonna do a thing as he gathered hundreds of thousands of Jewish community vote during election. Current attack by Israel is also a stunt for the current government to win the re-election bid.

Not saying Palestine is totally innocent in this but its totally wrong on part of Israel to attack such defense-less state.

Hamas came up because of Bush failed policies in that region.. Hamas was elected because Bush forced elections to be held in Palestine, while rest of the world's suggests thatit would be a bad idea.

I think there should be rule in UN that those countries who do not follow their resolution/bill/way then those countries should be kicked out of UN... "Not following UN" is started by Bush..Him and his two buddies (Cheney & Rumsfield) were the one who slapped UN by going war with iraq to find their home cooked fairy tale called "WMD". Israel is doing exactly what United States did (war strategy is also same). Barrack Obama ain't gonna do a thing as he gathered hundreds of thousands of Jewish community vote during election. Current attack by Israel is also a stunt for the current government to win the re-election bid.

Not saying Palestine is totally innocent in this but its totally wrong on part of Israel to attack such defense-less state.

Hamas came up because of Bush failed policies in that region.. Hamas was elected because Bush forced elections to be held in Palestine, while rest of the world's suggests thatit would be a bad idea.

hahaha, there is no such thing as DEMOCRACY in this world. All this worldly tamasha is about the survival(and enjoyment) of the fitttest and the STRONGEST. All the media, armies, UN are just KOORRRRR and

hahaha, there is no such thing as DEMOCRACY in this world. All this worldly tamasha is about the survival(and enjoyment) of the fitttest and the STRONGEST. All the media, armies, UN are just KOORRRRR and SELL-OUTS. USA and Israel are the GLOBAL TERRORISTS of the last 50 years.

Good comments on this thread. For some reason I was banned for a few days for not towing the 'singhavelli' party line of going ape because Palestinians who had voted for Hamas and who call Jews the offspring of Pigs and Dogs got killed. If I don't post on this thread again you will know the reason why.

My view mirrors Ranjeet's views. The outrage against Israel's attack on Gaza is a media created issue. Where was the media when tens of thousands were brutally murdered in Darfur or Millions in Rwanda? It seems that for the Liberal Media (BBC, CNN etc) and the Islamist Media (Al Jazeera, Press TV etc) Palestinian Arab blood is more valuable than African blood. I wonder if the Sikh Activist Network has had any protests against what's happening in Darfur? Have you protested outside the Sudanese embassy, Singhavelli? Sikhs and other non-Muslims who are racing off to protests against Israel are taking sides based on the media onslaught to demonise Israel.

Have any of you seen the protests around the world especially in Europe? In London Muslims shouting 'Allah hu akbar' attacked Police. In Oslo molotov cocktails were used and a gora who remonstrated against Muslims setting fire in the streets was attacked by Muslims shouting 'Jihad'. In the USA Hijabed women shouted 'Go back to the Ovens' other Muslims were shouting 'Hitler was right'

This is the kind of company ignorant Sikhs attending these protests are keeping and the kind of people that Sikhs will be associated with by non-Sikhs when they see Sikhs at these protests.

S1ngh makes a good point about countries not accepting UN resolutions, ironically the problems in the Middle East are due to that Arab countries did not accept the 1948 resolution partitioning Palestine and wanted to drive the Jews into the sea.

Israel's biggest mistake has been that they stopped foreign journalists going into Gaza and therefore the foreign media has had to rely on Palestinian journalists who are hardly known for being impartial. Google "pallywood" and you will see how many scenes on TV are staged. The Norwegian doctor that Singhavelli has posted videos about is actually a extreme left <banned word filter activated> was stated that the 9/11 attacks were legitimate! This shows the alliance between far left idiots and islamists. The veracity of the video has also been doubted.

http://www.theaugeanstables.com/2009/01/10...harawis-rushes/

It was figurative speech, granted its not carpet bombing, but it does seem to be pretty indiscriminate as witnessed by the murder of 2 UN Aide workers and the Bombing of a UN School which the UN has stated that NO Hamas militants were operating from.

Also, such cases appear to be far to frequent to be coincidence such as when IDF forces blocked Red Cross workers from attending to wounded civilians. The Red Cross has witnessed such brutal atrocities that they have said that the IDF is committing War Crimes. Here are some examples of what is occurring and even some of the concern put forth by the UN...

* The U.N. high commissioner for human rights Friday called for an investigation of possible Israeli war crimes in Gaza as local residents told more gruesome tales about Israeli troops neglecting wounded civilians and the killing of unarmed Palestinians.

* High Commissioner Navi Pillay noted the case of four boys who were rescued Wednesday by the International Committee of the Red Cross from the side of their dead mother in a dwelling 100 yards from an Israeli military post.

* The Red Cross called the incident "shocking," and Pillay told the BBC that it "had all the elements of what constitutes a war crime."

* Eyewitnesses interviewed by McClatchy correspondents, along with Israeli and Palestinian human rights groups, described gruesome scenes in and near Gaza City.

* Among them: the charred remains of a toddler that had been partially devoured by wild animals, reported by the Red Cross;

* An infant bleeding to death in his mother's arms, reported to a McClatchy special correspondent;

* An unarmed man allegedly shot dead by an Israeli soldier in front of his family, reported by a relative who spoke to a McClatchy special correspondent and a witness who was interviewed by an Israeli human rights group.

* In what the U.N. Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs called "one of the gravest incidents" of the military operation, 30 Palestinians were reported killed when Israeli shells hit a home south of Gaza City that was filled with more than 100 residents who were trying to avoid the fighting...medical officials said 30 people were killed, including a 10-month-old

* Iyad Nasr, a Red Cross spokesman in Gaza, said that medical personnel had recovered the charred bodies of three Palestinians children, including a toddler, found next to a house in a neighborhood near Beit Lahiya in the northern Gaza Strip. Nasr said that the toddler's body had been "eaten by wild dogs from the street.".

* A humanitarian aid worker said he came across the bodies in the northern Gaza Strip and that they appeared to have been hit by an Israeli shell while they were trying to run for safety.The worker, who asked not to be identified for fear of jeopardizing his ability to take part in rescue efforts, said the youngest, around two years old, had been partially eaten by wild animals.

To me this does not sound like a war, it does not sound like a war.... it sounds like a massacre and a humanitarian crisis, that no Sikh should turn their back to.

its not entirely indiscriminate, but the point is what can you do about it or how can you stop it?

854 murdered by Israel in Gaza (50% children & women) & 3680 injured.

These numbers are far from one civilian killed. The Israelis charge that Hamas has broken the Geneva Conventions and International Law, yet they do the are doing the same!

you missed my point. if one civilian is killed in a conflict should they say 'oh no, mission failed, lets pack up and go home' ?

Firstly, I would like to request a single historical example under the command of our Gurus, when such things as collective punishment and Siege warfare occurred and were permitted. If you are able to provide me one example, I will openly admit that entire foundation of my Sikhi will truly be shaken.

Secondly, I am not convinced either side is fighting for peace, and one must consider what peace looks like for Israel. Everyone says that Hamas wants to take Israel of the map, WELL how about picking up a map and trying to locate Palestine, the truth is that you'll most likely realize that Palestine is NOT on the map!

under the command of our gurus? surely our entire history is what you mean. how about when we sacked sirhind? or what we did in the nwfp when we took over that area. our rule in peshawar could be considered to make gaza look like a holiday camp.

then you say neither side is fighting for peace......? well that is a contradictory statement and shows you dont grasp the finer points or depth of the global politics and history.

Atleast you've admitted to taking a side. As Sikhs, I truly think our side should be with the innocent civilians. Aside from that do you think what Israel is doing right now will secure peace in the region? Because I am willing to bet my life that it won't! In fact it will if anything escalate and fuel the hatred between the two sides.

did i admit to taking a side? no? i suggest you read my point again and with care as you missed the point again. and why do you think sunni leaders sit on their hands? they know that without hamas, iran is less able to stir things in the region. and look at all the good things sikhs have done in our history, for the french, english, hindus etc, but did that fuel love and peace?

Its rather unfortunate that you have dismissed civilian casualities as imperative to ending the violence, if you truly believe this then you should apply it to both sides of the conflict including Israel (who has attempted to use it to justify their invasion, although not a single Israeli was killed by rocket attacks for 1 year prior to their invasion).

Also, the power of change is fundamentally found in the will of the people. It is how Sikhs resisted Mughal Tyranny and how every other Popular Uprising and Revolution has been successful.

How do you propose change will manifest itself?

firstly your first sentence doesnt make sense. dont use words just because they sound good. and one israeli did die, it was on the news from what i remember. as for the 'will of the people' what on earth are you on about? the will of the gazans to elect hamas, just like the germans voted for hitler? or the will that the sikh community lacks and pretends to have? as for change i have given you points in previous posts and the other thread about this, but no one wants to discuss them. it seems whining and flailing our arms around is what most people want to do.