25th Anniversary Of 1984

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was thinking about this long and hard the other day, spoke to some Singhs? Should we have left Akal Takht the way it was left after 1984? If you think about it, the Sikh Movement had that fury of seeing what those criminals had done. Its like you see it in pictures, documentaries but it never really hits home. There are many people who go to Amritsar Sri Gurughar Harmander Sahib, but they don't even know what happened in 1984. I know it is a sensitive issue and Bhul Chuk Maarfi if i have said anything out of line.

Guest fordcapri
lol, we should all get together and shout slogans really loud infront of the indian embassy, I for one am going india for vaisakhi and will be shouting it at police stations then running :p;)

Youl be the only one mate, cos no Sikh in india wants Khalistan.

Guest fordcapri

Dont think theres any need to do marches and protests, it was a long time ago.

The Sikhs who do this outside of india should really take their agender to where it counts to India.

Im sure the tax payer in the U.K dont want there tax contribution going towards the secruty of a march/protest which dosent really need to take place anymore.

It was time ago MOVE ON DONT BE A DINASORE !!

put time and effort in to something worth while such as promoting Sikhi to the youth in a language which they understand

Dont think theres any need to do marches and protests, it was a long time ago.

The Sikhs who do this outside of india should really take their agender to where it counts to India.

Im sure the tax payer in the U.K dont want there tax contribution going towards the secruty of a march/protest which dosent really need to take place anymore.

It was time ago MOVE ON DONT BE A DINASORE !!

put time and effort in to something worth while such as promoting Sikhi to the youth in a language which they understand

Sikhs are amongst the highest taxpayers in UK who run successful businesses, they are more than entitles to arrange marches and protests.

Funny how your avatar of Shere Panjab says "Khalistan Zindabad" on it, yet your views reflect the opposite.