25th Anniversary Of 1984

Guest fordcapri
Dont think theres any need to do marches and protests, it was a long time ago.

The Sikhs who do this outside of india should really take their agender to where it counts to India.

Im sure the tax payer in the U.K dont want there tax contribution going towards the secruty of a march/protest which dosent really need to take place anymore.

It was time ago MOVE ON DONT BE A DINASORE !!

put time and effort in to something worth while such as promoting Sikhi to the youth in a language which they understand

Sikhs are amongst the highest taxpayers in UK who run successful businesses, they are more than entitles to arrange marches and protests.

Funny how your avatar of Shere Panjab says "Khalistan Zindabad" on it, yet your views reflect the opposite.

At lot of Sp dont support khalistan, as for Khlaistan thin you cant edit avatar thought it was a good picture.

Dont think theres any need to do marches and protests, it was a long time ago.

The Sikhs who do this outside of india should really take their agender to where it counts to India.

Im sure the tax payer in the U.K dont want there tax contribution going towards the secruty of a march/protest which dosent really need to take place anymore.

It was time ago MOVE ON DONT BE A DINASORE !!

put time and effort in to something worth while such as promoting Sikhi to the youth in a language which they understand

Sikhs are amongst the highest taxpayers in UK who run successful businesses, they are more than entitles to arrange marches and protests.

Funny how your avatar of Shere Panjab says "Khalistan Zindabad" on it, yet your views reflect the opposite.

Sikhs are tax payers but i think the whole event is a now a waste of time, the whole agender is over.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I heard the FSO messed things up last year due to their enmity with Amrik Singh Gill's Sikh Federation UK. I do not agree with FSO views of not having Trafalgur Square like what they did last year. I am with Sikh Federation UK on this one and hope they will take the lead for the run-up of events to the 25th Anniversary.

Hope they, and all other Sikh organisations will work together (without enmity or jealousy) to make the anniversary events a SUCCESS!

At lot of Sp dont support khalistan, as for Khlaistan thin you cant edit avatar thought it was a good picture.

Sikhs are tax payers but i think the whole event is a now a waste of time, the whole agender is over.

A lot of SP aren't worthy of calling themselves SP's neither, and yes its those who happen to oppose Khalistan.

The word is agenda (not agender) and the June event is to remember the Shaheeds of Operation Bluestar and pay homage to their sacrifices, you dont want to do that then don't, but dont come here with your "Sikhs are wasting taxpayers money" crap.

Guest fordcapri

A lot of SP aren't worthy of calling themselves SP's neither, and yes its those who happen to oppose Khalistan.

The word is agenda (not agender) and the June event is to remember the Shaheeds of Operation Bluestar and pay homage to their sacrifices, you dont want to do that then don't, but dont come here with your "Sikhs are wasting taxpayers money" crap.

Well some the ex sp that i know (real ones not wannabees) dont no much bout Khalistan but they were active sp members done time in prision in the days when young sikh lads from bham where involved in violence with an oposing rivial. So what you saying they not sp cos they dont support khalistan.

I heard the FSO messed things up last year due to their enmity with Amrik Singh Gill's Sikh Federation UK. I do not agree with FSO views of not having Trafalgur Square like what they did last year. I am with Sikh Federation UK on this one and hope they will take the lead for the run-up of events to the 25th Anniversary.

Hope they, and all other Sikh organisations will work together (without enmity or jealousy) to make the anniversary events a SUCCESS!

By the grace of Waheguru all groups are united this year and we also have Trafalfar Sq sorted along with Hyde Park in time,now we just need the sangat and all to unite and spread the word at every local Gurdwara we have in our area ,also can Sikhs promote this at nagar kirtans for vaisakhi as well would be a great time to get the message to the wider sikh community in the UK

Well some the ex sp that i know (real ones not wannabees) dont no much bout Khalistan but they were active sp members done time in prision in the days when young sikh lads from bham where involved in violence with an oposing rivial. So what you saying they not sp cos they dont support khalistan.

SP are involved in drugs FACT and are have nothing to do with as of now the Sikh Freedom Movement,a benti to sangat to stick to topic and take their SP's to another topic to discuss,if you don't support Khalistan do no comment on this topic - move on

Its bloody shocking with the reach this forum has and no one has actually a real plan of how we will commemorate 84. Not even a viable suggestion. Pity.

All these big bad Jathabandhae sitting there asleep with their titles.

Can the brains of the Panth organise something more bigger, better than the usual demo in London ?

16 weeks and counting........

I think the Chaupai Sahib Abhyiaas currently being promoted is the best thing in the memory of the Shaheeds.

Seriously, anything that brings us back to our true roots, true source of strength, true Master==> Gurbani...is the best thing we can do.

Not saying rallies aren't important. The UK sangat has really taken the lead in the area.