25th Anniversary Of 1984

Its all very well for the orgranisers to mutually discuss a joint event but, can they give a unified outcome of their discussions (albeit draft, although some key discisions have been made). Also, and MORE IMPORTANTLY what will be their hard legacy from this anniversary. Will they architect the setup of say a school, hospital, 250 Amrit Sanchaars, setup a monument, etc ???

I respectfully ask (again) organiser sahibs what hard/ tangible commemoration entity will you arrange for all eternity from this 25th anniversary ???????????????????????????????????????

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest fordcapri
Its all very well for the orgranisers to mutually discuss a joint event but, can they give a unified outcome of their discussions (albeit draft, although some key discisions have been made). Also, and MORE IMPORTANTLY what will be their hard legacy from this anniversary. Will they architect the setup of say a school, hospital, 250 Amrit Sanchaars, setup a monument, etc ???

I respectfully ask (again) organiser sahibs what hard/ tangible commemoration entity willou arrange for all eternity from this 25th anniversary ???????????????????????????????????????

No Sikh in india supports khalistan, i only see support outside, alot of the times its a solgan to take control of Gurdwara.

1984 is in the past its Histroy now, people need to move on.

More effort should be put in to something worthwile, like Translating Gur-Bani to the youth in a langauage they understand, instead of hidieng it.

...by the way i used to be a Khalistan Supporter.

SJSKB himself never wanted it, Khalsitan movements came after blue star, it was only natrual that there were going to be

millitants after blue star, and delhi riots. Youths were angry with our people being killed so a stance was needed.

Millitants became shaeeds, the killings of people have stopped, and wrong doers have bee finished of too.

They were the proper Khalistanis not wannabees who shout stuff and burn flags, i guess they no they will go home to a hot meal

in their British owned home.

I respectfully ask (again) organiser sahibs what hard/ tangible commemoration entity willou arrange for all eternity from this 25th anniversary ???????????????????????????????????????

No Sikh in india supports khalistan, i only see support outside, alot of the times its a solgan to take control of Gurdwara.

More effort should be put in to something worthwile, like Translating Gur-Bani to the youth in a langauage they understand, instead of hidieng it.

well then u solded out like the rest, guess the blood of the shaheeds that gave there life for this course means nothing to you. stop listening to what jokers say in newspapers, speak to the people in the villages. they know the've been wronged and they know they have been treated badly. why u think they all wanna leave punjab and go abroad. theres more support for this cause then you think. cus essentailly the sikhs of punjab know the've been opressed. the problem is the ppl theve installed as leaders are doin a good job of supressing any kind of change.

by the way sell outs like u can go to hell

Guest fordcapri

well then u solded out like the rest, guess the blood of the shaheeds that gave there life for this course means nothing to you. stop listening to what jokers say in newspapers, speak to the people in the villages. they know the've been wronged and they know they have been treated badly. why u think they all wanna leave punjab and go abroad. theres more support for this cause then you think. cus essentailly the sikhs of punjab know the've been opressed. the problem is the ppl theve installed as leaders are doin a good job of supressing any kind of change.

by the way sell outs like u can go to hell

who you to judge me and call me sell out you dont no me.

is the level of the current Khalistan support??

ive spoken to villagers, been there while discussion has taken place they talkk bout Millitants, days of hardship, but hear no

one talking bout khalistan.

Millitants were people who were standing up to oppression, even in the period of 1985-1994 which was the hight of Khalistan support, was any democratic party in india produced to support it ???

Fordcapri, I used to be a hardcore Khalistani fanatics just a few months ago, but had no amount of Naam Abhyaas.

I realised that we have bigger issues in Panth, like preserving the history of our Kharkoos (so that Indian Govt. can't project those ChardiKalla Singhs as ruthless terrorist psychopaths killing innocent Hindus). The thousands of Shaheedi Parivaars, whose only source of income - their children - sacrificed their lives for the Panth, are living in poor conditions and their children are getting hooked on drugs due to obvious reasons. Help the 1984 Victims (the orphans who are allmost 95% druggies and the widow Bibis). Get justice for the victims.

These issues are more important to me than Khalistan. There used to be a time tho, when Khalistan was more important than everything, even Naam Abhyaas.

Bhul Chuk Maaf

WJKK WJKF

Guest fordcapri
Fordcapri, I used to be a hardcore Khalistani fanatics just a few months ago, but had no amount of Naam Abhyaas.

I realised that we have bigger issues in Panth, like preserving the history of our Kharkoos (so that Indian Govt. can't project those ChardiKalla Singhs as ruthless terrorist psychopaths killing innocent Hindus). The thousands of Shaheedi Parivaars, whose only source of income - their children - sacrificed their lives for the Panth, are living in poor conditions and their children are getting hooked on drugs due to obvious reasons. Help the 1984 Victims (the orphans who are allmost 95% druggies and the widow Bibis). Get justice for the victims.

These issues are more important to me than Khalistan. There used to be a time tho, when Khalistan was more important than everything, even Naam Abhyaas.

Bhul Chuk Maaf

WJKK WJKF

Of course families of shaeeds should be helped, and ophans.

But i dont see any point in suporting a cause (khalistan) that has no demand by the real people the real people being sikhs in india.

SJSKB himself never wanted it, Khalsitan movements came after blue star, it was only natrual that there were going to be

millitants after blue star, and delhi riots. Youths were angry with our people being killed so a stance was needed.

Millitants became shaeeds, the killings of people have stopped, and wrong doers have bee finished of too.

They were the proper Khalistanis not wannabees who shout stuff and burn flags, i guess they no they will go home to a hot meal

in their British owned home.

no one cares what you used to be, it doesnt mean your right, just that you never got it properly in the first place. if i killed your mother, would you let it go 25 years later? in 84 they stormed OUR HOLIEST SHRINE and KILLED OUR GURU (look at the pictures of the burnt sggs) AND KILLED OUR SANT. and you want to move on? whats to stop it happening next time? if the hindustanis want to do it again, will saying your not a khalistani save any sikh? of course not. and have you even asked every sikh in e.punjab? or are you just saying what the politicians over there say? no other nation would forget 84 if it happened to them. imagine if the vatican/st. pauls cathedral was attacked by taliban/al-qaeda, or the yanks bombed mecca, would they forget? no they wouldnt. do you want to go down in history as the first 3 generations of sikhs who were beaten and saw there relgion destroyed? we have been on a 150 year losing streak. we lost the anglo-sikh wars, we lost west punjab in partition, haryana was removed and now sikhs are in the e.punjab ghetto. then 84. how much more can we give up? we've been beaten from pillar to post, and you now want to forget 84? what next, should we all act like dumb sardar bollywood stereotypes? if you dont want to do anything, then dont, your opinion is just that .... YOURS - not mine.

Bhul Chuk Maaf

WJKK WJKF

Of course families of shaeeds should be helped, and ophans.

But i dont see any point in suporting a cause (khalistan) that has no demand by the real people the real people being sikhs in india.

Huh? Half of those people in India don't know what proper Sikhi is... 95% are on bad path...

I don't want to stop supporting a cause just because junkies or moorakh people don't support it.

Bhul Chuk Maaf,

WJKK WJKF

To me (for what its worth) Bloody 84 is very simple. If you regard yourself as a Sikh of some form then:

1. you will remember the sacriledge of the supreme authority of the Sikh nation -Sri Akal Takht Sahib Ji

2. you will appreciate priceless artefacts from the Tosh Khana were either destroyed or looted

3. an estimated 250, 000 Sikhs slaughtered -whilst we were kids in the West going to nursery/ school/ playing, etc our brothers and sisters were being burnt and/ or shot. There is dying with a simple bullet, but to be tortured/ burnt/ choped and then killed -with the only way for loved ones to identify the dead body is from the blood stained/ flesh ridden clothes is inhuman

4. Famlies wiped out

5. The Indian army, police, politicians continue to live a normal life whilst they commit henous crimes against humanity

You need to be a pretty sick individual not to remember bloody 84 !

It is every Sikhs duty to remember/ raise awareness/ understand the true causes of 84.

Its pretty distressing for the youth to have these earthy, hippy, liberal views, dont give a damn type views, to busy studying, etc. Dont use we aren't militants or other fashionable statments.

Where is the backbone in the youth gone ! (retorical question).