Sikh Missionary College

Gurdaspuria E12

I remember when i first got into sikhi (not that long ago) i thought for some reason all sikh groups were the same , i mean in their basic parchar but there is so much crap around.

Wait till you hit the jathabandi war craps lol.. Guru sahib jee made all of us ONE but we created so many invisible walls between each other.. oh well.. Just be strong :)

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think its time to draw the line. Any organization who oppose Sri Dasam Granth , they are the enemies of the panth.

Now the question how to become a gyani ?

Get amrit chakk, keep rehit, take santhiyaa, choose good sangat of strong ANAKHI singhs, keep strong pehraa of sarbloh bibek, and TRUST ME , u will become a ZABARDAST gyaani.

There are some good Sikh Missionarys, but I have just met some who are chaning our Sikh History (there are no 40 Mukte, no Bhai Bala ji etc), Changing Maryada (You have to have a good heart that's all what is sikhi) and no Respect/Satkaar for Guru ji, cause Guru Sahib ji is in theire (or in some of thems) eyes a Book.

Inderjit Gagga, Gurbax Singh Kala Afghana, Ragi Prof. Darshan Singh, Rozana Spokesman Magazin all are involed in theses teachings and helped ot make the Sikh Missionarry Popular in the world....

So you can think maybe abt it what kind of Giani you can be in the SMS

Bhul Chuk Maaf karne ji

• 2 weeks later...

Dear All, 

Waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ki fateh

Regarding SIKH MISSIONERY COLLEGE

All you have given your comments on SUNI SUNIYEE GAL

Sikh missionery college (regd) Ludhiana is not funded by Govt.

It is the only Organisation which is following Sikh Rehat Maryada Accepted by 

Sri Akal Takht Sahib. And every Sikh knows that it is the only Organisation which is doing the duty of parchar instead of SGPC.

If any body want to know Anything  abot sikh missionery college then call me

chan_preet23@yahoo.com

like 3 months ago

A sikh Missionary parcharak at smethwcik gurdvara stated . . .

Kar seva babas are all fake

those who wear banas are fakes

Boli Sahib is fake it cannot do kirpa and take away 8.4 million janams

When doing arth of gurbani, he wudnt add any sakhis and not do any proper arth - for raam daas srovar naateh - he just said the dass of raam do isnaan in sarovar - didnt even mention darbaar sahib and maharaj jees sarovar

A singh asked him and Mohar Singh gyani outside the gurdvara, why do you chat backwaas - he replied ''someone has to tell the truth'' the singh replied '' if thats the case then be prepared to get a jawaab'' he went back to india and hasnt come back yet.

like 3 months ago

When doing arth of gurbani, he wudnt add any sakhis and not do any proper arth - for raam daas srovar naateh - he just said the dass of raam do isnaan in sarovar - didnt even mention darbaar sahib and maharaj jees sarovar

A singh asked him and Mohar Singh gyani outside the gurdvara, why do you chat backwaas - he replied ''someone has to tell the truth'' the singh replied '' if thats the case then be prepared to get a jawaab'' he went back to india and hasnt come back yet.

Fateh Ji,

You should ask this Parcharak to elaborate as to how he has come to these conclusions. I feel this Parcharak has made some sweeping statements.

Guru Rakha

I would like 2 know about the sikh missonary society

It seems its got a bad reputation from looking at a previous post (How 2 become a giani). Why?

Veer Jio, ask whatever you need to know about SMC by posting here or pm me, i spent two years there as a student...

like 3 months ago

Fateh Ji,

You should ask this Parcharak to elaborate as to how he has come to these conclusions. I feel this Parcharak has made some sweeping statements.

Guru Rakha

Fateh Ji,

He may also be a Fake Sikh Missionery.

Regarding your Questions

1, Kar Seva babas are fake ?

who says it

we know they use to do SEWA FREE. But Guru Nanak Dev G was doing Farming at the age of 70 Years.

Guru says " ghal khaye kich hathon de, Nanak Rah Pachaney sey " what is the kirat of these babas 

2. Regarding ( Bana )

Guru ji Give us BANI & BANA

BOTH ARE TOGATHER. If i Read Bani and dont take bana ( Amrit chak ke singh sajna and kakar ) then guru g says

" pritham rehat yeh jaan, khandey ki pahul chakely"

And if I partake Amrit and do not follow bani and guru ji di sikhya then also i am doing a wrong thing. so take it in broad sense.

Regarding bauli sahib.

Guru Amar dass made a Bauli because 1. to finish jat pat de bhed bahv 

2. there was shortage of water in that are so to curtail the scarcity of water they made bauli

3. If it is so simple to cut your 84lac junes by taking ishnana in bauli then guru deemed to have tell about it in bani.

Regarding Ram dass Sarovar nate 

Then go for the arth from Bhai veer singh g or Bhai sahib Singh or any other and get back to me

i got a feeling this thread will get closed pretty faste. anyways

missionary's say u only need 4 bania for amirt sanchar. they dont believe dasam bani as our father's bani. and yet idk how they argue only jaap sahib is dasam pathshah's and chaupai sahib is not. they say we are allowed to eat meat.

its just the governments way of trying to make sikhi weak. missionary's are a mirror image of rss. they get paid by government to go around making stuff up that would go against our history, go against our rehit.

basically the opposite of wat taksaal teaches us, so i would say to stay away from these sorts of people. :v2: :v1: :v2: :v1: :v2: :v1: :v2: :v1: :v2: :v1: :v2: :v1: :v2: :v1:

No they do 5 banis while doing Amrit Sanchar. they do not say we are allowed to ear meat.  Missionary 's are the only community which is following the rehat maryada of Sri Akal takht sahib it is an open challenge i i can prove  it. No Govt. funding to missionery college.

Regarding Dasam Granth

Tell me in who is our Guru Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji or Dasam Granth

The Answer is Guru Granth Sahib ji

In Sikh Rehat Maryada that is issued from akal takht says there one can not make prakash of any thing with Guru Granth sahib ji

Those who follows Guru Granth Sahib ji and its Sikhya are true sikh.