Niddar Singh & Buddha Dal

Matheen

"Warrior"

- produce one piece of evidence to back up your claims about Sant Ji.

Forget all the bs you've been fed by Niddar, and accept the facts. Read the book I mentioned before, read Cynthia Mahmood's book, ask Baba Nihal Singh Ji about Sant Ji, ask Jathedar Surjit Singh Ji, if you know how to contact them :) .

Listen to their speeches at least and see for yourself what they stood for. Was Sant Ji at the other Gurudwaras that were attacked? Again I ask, if you believe it was 'flexing' between Sant Ji and the govt, why did they release him without any charge?

The struggle was against anti-Punjab and anti-Sikh bias from the central govt. Out of all our Sikh leaders, only one stood up and faced them without any desire for personal gain or power. Khalistan had nothing to do with it.

We sit on our backsides and moan on the internet all day against stuff happening in the world then go about our daily lives without doing anything about it. The difference between Sant ji and us is that they did what Guru Ji instructed them to do, rather than talk about it.

(By the way, I'm not Taksali or anything else.)

edit: point out any lies about Niddar.

Okay….er you good godly people say Guru Ji instructed Jarnail Singh!! ( I rest my case)

1984 events were not simple black and white

a lot of sikh leaders share responsibility for the hype and rage buring Punjab at that time

the question is that is Sikhi an inclusive or exclusive faith

the Sikhs ruled over lands which were majority non Sikh but did not force Sikhi on anyone unlike the modern self proclamied saviours who thrive on an atmosphere of hate and rage and some younger NRI Sikhs who advocate violence in Punjab whilst living comfortably aborad

and by the way - when was Darbar Sahib surrounded by a mob of 50000 Hindus ? ive never heard this or read about this

I for one dont hold 900 million Hindus responsible for the actions of the Indian government which casually represseing their human rights with the same ease - anyone who has lived in India can understand the vastly differernt nature of goverment and society in India compared to the West

Anyway guys...At the end of the day you righteous godly people come on here and slander and tell lies about Nidar Singh Nihang , not that he needs defending just that you people need to be told you’re distorting the truth and telling lies.

Anyhow Thank you all for your time and trouble and helping me kill a bit of time!

you are free to your opinions however I always have found hypocrisy to be a very low thing indeed. You moan about people 'distorting the truth and telling lies', and what exactly do you call your rubbish regarding SANT jarnail SINGH BHINDRANWALE?

1984 events were not simple black and white

a lot of sikh leaders share responsibility for the hype and rage buring Punjab at that time

the question is that is Sikhi an inclusive or exclusive faith

the Sikhs ruled over lands which were majority non Sikh but did not force Sikhi on anyone unlike the modern self proclamied saviours who thrive on an atmosphere of hate and rage and some younger NRI Sikhs who advocate violence in Punjab whilst living comfortably aborad

and by the way - when was Darbar Sahib surrounded by a mob of 50000 Hindus ? ive never heard this or read about this

I for one dont hold 900 million Hindus responsible for the actions of the Indian government which casually represseing their human rights with the same ease - anyone who has lived in India can understand the vastly differernt nature of goverment and society in India compared to the West

I never say all hindus r bad gen sinha, gen jamwal were all hindus who refused to kill innocent sikhs as far as surrouding of DURBAR shaib is concerned it hapeened in feb 1982 when some heads of cows were found outside the temple in Amritsar and 50,000 hindus surrounded Durbar shaib after burning a SINGH SABHA GURDWARA in Amritsar at same time 6 other gurdwaras were burned in Patala, ludhiana also after 1947 curfew was imposed at these cities for 15 days. Those doing secrilege were given good treatment by singhs with their kirpans

I do not support Sant Bhindranwale nor do I support Govt of India. I believe IndiraG used tried to pump up Bhindranwale to face the Akalis and humiliate them at their home turf just as the Congress of today is using Raj Thackeray to brow beat Shiv Sena in Maharashtra. IndiraG, in true dictatorial and family corporate style, since that is how Cong party is run, forgave slight misdemeanours by Bhindranwale and his supporters when they casually bumped off those who were inimical to their movement and terrorised others, all in the vain belief that Bhindranwale would rise against Akalis and she would have the last laugh.

Finally the whole experiment turned out quite contrary to her expecations, but instead of taking responsibility for her screw-up and stepping down she decided to teach Sikhs a lesson instead.

For this mistake of this pompous woman, we lost countless lives. this dynasty rule has made the life of the whole country miserable.

It is no wonder that Mahatma Gandhi when he heard news that the British had announced their decision to leave India, asked Congress party to be immidiately dissolved because it had already served it purpose. He probably foresaw what was to come.

I cant believe the mentality of some people. the indian government has proved that it would be prepared to kill off a whole community for its own self interests and we make excuses for them.

the Indian govt's guilt is acknowledged.

But now what can I as an indian and also someone who belongs to a minority community do to pacify you.

I will write GoI on my chest and you can take off my head. Will that satisfy your vengeance ?

I cant believe the mentality of some people. the indian government has proved that it would be prepared to kill off a whole community for its own self interests and we make excuses for them.

the Indian govt's guilt is acknowledged.

But now what can I as an indian and also someone who belongs to a minority community do to pacify you.

I will write GoI on my chest and you can take off my head. Will that satisfy your vengeance ?

Listen i have no hatred for u. thats the first thing. You assume that because some one is khalistani we want vengeance and death.

What i want is for sikhs to never have to suffer this again. the only way for sikhs to be able to secure this is if they have control over there own affairs or raaj. Guru Gobind Singh Ji also taught this.

in the time of the kharkoos sikhs were being murdered and abused. it was sometimes nessecary to restort to violence in order to stop those commiting atrocities. the will of the people was for khalistan as shown in 1989 elections in punjab when khalistani's won seats in a landslide victory and government was formed and headed by pro khalistan united akali dal party who themseles won 10 of the 13 seats. the leader of the party simaranjit singh mann was not allowed in indian parliament to press there claim for an independant state by democratic means. the will of the people was met with oppression so the sikhs had to fight for their right of self determination.