Sikh Revenges Hindu Priest's "secret Wedding"

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some Sikhs are becoming more and more like Muslim fanatics.

If an adult wants to marry someone that is her right - we live in a free society.

God help us if Khalistan ever comes into being it would be ruled by nutters if this forum is

anything to go by.

What are you on? How can u call yourself a sikh, do u know it is against rehat to marry sum1 whos not a sikh unless they are willing to embrace sikhism. Its a free society but dont claim to be a sikh if u not gonna follow rehat, people should be willing to fight for their religion, guru gobind singh created the strongest and most fearless army ever known, but now look what has happend, we get people who can't even defend our Sikhi. And in 1986, Sarbat Khalsa unanimously voted for the creation of Khalistan, were there gursikhs of that time "nutters" aswell? What is wrong with being strict in religion? anyway think about this.

Guest confusingh
Some Sikhs are becoming more and more like Muslim fanatics.

If an adult wants to marry someone that is her right - we live in a free society.

God help us if Khalistan ever comes into being it would be ruled by nutters if this forum is

anything to go by.

What are you on? How can u call yourself a sikh, do u know it is against rehat to marry sum1 whos not a sikh unless they are willing to embrace sikhism. Its a free society but dont claim to be a sikh if u not gonna follow rehat, people should be willing to fight for their religion, guru gobind singh created the strongest and most fearless army ever known, but now look what has happend, we get people who can't even defend our Sikhi. And in 1986, Sarbat Khalsa unanimously voted for the creation of Khalistan, were there gursikhs of that time "nutters" aswell? What is wrong with being strict in religion? anyway think about this.

lol...

Strict:- rigidly accurate, no deviation from, and restrictive.

Fanatic:- motivated by irrational enthusiasm, illogical devotion, excessive and thoughtless emotion.

Which one do we feel this falls within, Sikhi in no way, shape or form would condone one young man full of emotion going and trying to light up the house of a pandit, who carried out the marriage of his sister who intentionally carried this whole act out.

I agree with all the posts calling for ANAKH lol and saying we should defend our religion, however why is the brother not willing to do anything about his sister but something to the pandit, is it the priests fault or his sisters? ... the blame lies with the sister, we are saying people need to be scared of us, the thing is i was reading another thread about racism, are you people so thoughtless and ignorant to perception or are you jus simply thick? pick one...

if we are to go round attacking people who have an unintentional part to play within something against Maryada we don't try to kill them, thats quite stupid, if we must take such drastic action then why not to the one who is to blame?

I hope the posters who are condoning this really practice what they preach, and do carry out such actions which are against maryada, but i REALLY REALLY do doubt it lol... come on people, its justifiable if a 17 year old teenager with too many emotions and no idea how to control them believes this but how can we justify adults condoning this!

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa

Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

To all of those who say that this girl dishonoured her family by marrying a Hindu boy. I just wanted to ask that if this Hindu boy were to vollunteerly become baptitised as a Sikh, support Khalistan, etc....would you guys still be opposed to this marriage?????????? :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

To all of those who say that this girl dishonoured her family by marrying a Hindu boy. I just wanted to ask that if this Hindu boy were to vollunteerly become baptitised as a Sikh, support Khalistan, etc....would you guys still be opposed to this marriage?????????? :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Point is that we oppose inter-religious marriages. This topic is about discouraging those type marriages and we are not here to spew hatred against specific religious community. As per Rehat Maryada of Akal Takht, Sikh should marry Sikh period ! As to answer your question:

I just wanted to ask that if this Hindu boy were to vollunteerly become baptitised as a Sikh, support Khalistan, etc....would you guys still be opposed to this marriage??????????

No, I will not oppose to this kind of marriage because once you get baptized you are Sikh and your past is deleted whether he was muslim, christian or hindu :) Regarding Khalistan, whether he supports or not that's his personal choice but his marriage will be accepted by everyone in our panth.

Fateh!

Whether you agree or disagree with the actions of the family, just learn something from it. Treat your daughters with as much love and respect as your sons, teach them Sikh values from a young age, and lead from example. And, for the love of God, don't use your home computer to learn how to make bombs if you are later planning to blow something up.

Regards,

K