The Rally - What Do You Think

gagan-47

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

we spend so much money on things like this, to most it is just a day out, i mean we pay thoushands of pounds but the money should be used for the shaheeds families etc they are suffering. Singhs in jail dont even have tooth brushes.

we should get lawyers back home and fight cases, becuase most the singhs locked up are innocent.

have we even convicted any culprit.

we waste so much money in the uk on nagar kirtans , melas etc, every one gets pumped for ine day and then goes sleep. if all the oldies had a clue about what to do, things would have been done by now. its all turned into a pump thing, a rally on the year of 1984 even 1985....... but if 25 years on and all we can do is rally ..... and not get things done , like heal the wounds of people, help our own brothers who are locked up for no reason.

we are the victims, the panth needs to get organised on a united front, theres so many splinter groups, and organisations seeking justice, every one goes to there own programmes etc that aint gonna get u nowhere.

thats why for 25 years we have gone backwards not forwards. Sikhs are still seen as terrorist by world media.

atleast in 84 enemies of sikhs were getting licked , that aint even happening now but we still get called terrorists

we been screwed to next levels, we are like ants in a glass jar , one trys climbing out and the next one pulls him down, the ants can only get freedom id the all move together to the top of the jar

Agree 100%. but no one wants to do anything else. after the rally everyone can just sit back and wait for next year, just so they feel like they are doing something. and to those who say it raises awareness, i ask who to? some english people who happened to be in the park as well on sunday? it would be better to do it in a more important place, and not one every marxist/anarchist/nutjob group do as well. i stopped going a long time ago because the attitude of a lot of people there felt like they were saying: 'oy india! we aint forgotten! but this is all were going to do - it helps us feel better! anyway see you next year!'

sometimes the panth can be so thick. if the tactics used a quarter of a century ago didnt work then, why the hell would they suddenly work now? and before some fundamentalist posts: 'so you want us to do nothing then?', no i dont want you to do nothing. i want you to use your brain. your not going to wake up one day and have a brand new khalistan and justice for 84. sants and khalistani legionaires wont fall out of the sky to fight your battles for you. use your brain, plan, prepare, think. then no one can do anything like this to us again.

Gurfateh Jee,

I think it was a truly amazing day. To see so much Sangat from across the UK (estimate of 25,000?) who had the pain of '84 still burning in their hearts and the desire to see freedom for Khalistan.

This day always raises awareness and brings Jaagriti amongst our own Sangat as to the tragic events of '84, and the continued injustice since then. Our local Gurdwara brought a coach for the first time since the original 1984 rally, and the day was a real-eye opener for the local Sangat as to what has happened to Sikhs in the last 25 years.

Of course, we can always strive to improve the event, including obtaining greater media exposure as to our plight.

Waheguroo

How sad, jatha bashing already?

Billy isn't it? - Find a sikh name first !!!!

Shaheed Bhai Kanwaljit Singh Sunam, Shaheed Bhai Harmandir Singh Dabwali and Shaheed Bhai Balkar Singh Bombay weren;t even mentioned.

The dharam yudh morcha started by Bhai Daljeet Singh Bittu and Sant Baljit Singh Daduwal was totally ignored.

www.sikhsiyasat.com

These are the current issues that the panth must understand, and if we ignore them then how can we move forward?

As for BSSF, we didnt attend for the same reasons as you my friend, and guru sahib is watch if we were after any self promo.

Here you go...

Heres a short video of the speeches at Trafalguar Square, where the rally ended. Look at the many thousands who attended. "KHALISTAN ZINDABAD!!!" echoed in Central London Yesterday.

Here is a short video of a few Indian flags being burned at Trafalguar Square. A RSS flag was also burned in the same fire. You can see the plume of smoke rising from the middle.

Slogans such as :

"Indian Government Terrorists"

"hindustan murdabad", "

khalistan zindabad"

"never forget 84" were raised.:

NEVER FORGET 84

I'd like to thank everyone who attended. I also want to thank the Tamils who also attended this rally. They stood firm side by side with us. They raised banners like

"we sympathise with sikhs",

"sikhs we support your cause".

The Tamils are also victims of the brutal Indian regime, as many of u who attended will know from the speech which was given from stage by the tamil lady.

For the critics who say that burning India flags is anti-hindu, it was not. Tamils are Hindu, and sikhs stood with them in the rally. Its a rally against injustice and for freedom.

Its important that all people from all religions stand together against the massacre of innocents.

NEVER FORGET 84

KHALISTAN ZINDABAD