Sign in to follow this  
Guest _AK-47_

A Punjabi Praying To Jesus!

1 hour ago, GurjantGnostic said:

From what little Dasam Granth I've read, it seemed to reference the followers of Christ being deluded, going the wrong way, but it didn't say this about Christ themself. 

I'm out and about, but it's in the section where it talks about each previous prophet and devte and where they went astray. The part about followers with dreadlocked hair holding nails being false I took to mean that supposed christians have focused on the passion of Christ and not on the actual example of devotion to God, and unconditional love Christ demonstrated. 

Really we should only pray to Vaheguru, Christ is someone to emulate not worship. 

truth is Jesus during life told his followers not to praise him only Akal Purakh but the followers changed the instruction especially Peter the thrice denier who established the catholic church , he disregarded the female followers/parchaariks contribution because he was fixed in his male superiority attitude .
MOhammed's fault was he did sunnat on all the men and yet did not give naam with any strong effort.

On 6/24/2009 at 11:21 AM, UKGupt Kaur said:

Gurbani.org

Just wanna let people know that this is a missionary site, unless I am wrong.