Baba Nand Singh Ji

I dont like getting involved in these topic but I will today its gone to far. If you read bhai sahibs autobiography Bhai Vir Singh jee who wrote sundri has clearly said that Bhai Randhir Singh was the most truthful and honest gursikhswho had strict gursikhs principles. No offence to Khalistan Zindabad you have no right to spread these rumours.

Bhai Sahib himself said that the most perfect Gursikh alive during the time was Sant Attar Singh ji and Sant Sham Singh ji (from Tapoban forum, post by Kulbir Singh).

Guru Granth ji Maneo Pargat Guru Ki Deh.

When Guru Gobind Singh Ji Mahraj has said the above line, it means all the 10 saroops of Our Satgurus are in now GUru Granth Sahib ji. then why should we fight over Raagmala Issue.

Whether That sant or this sant is Brahmgyani or not, Better we Focus and Learn from Sant Mahapursh Lifes, their objective and DO naam abyaas.

'Hum Santan ki Ren Pyare, Hum Santan ki sarna'. Any Sant or Mahapursh who takes you to the Guru Granth Sahib ji Teachings, He is a True Saint. Any Satguru Who takes you to the Akal Purakh is the True Satguru'.

Guru Granth ji Maneo Pargat Guru Ki Deh.

When Guru Gobind Singh Ji Mahraj has said the above line, it means all the 10 saroops of Our Satgurus are in now GUru Granth Sahib ji. then why should we fight over Raagmala Issue.

Whether That sant or this sant is Brahmgyani or not, Better we Focus and Learn from Sant Mahapursh Lifes, their objective and DO naam abyaas.

'Hum Santan ki Ren Pyare, Hum Santan ki sarna'. Any Sant or Mahapursh who takes you to the Guru Granth Sahib ji Teachings, He is a True Saint. Any Satguru Who takes you to the Akal Purakh is the True Satguru'.

when did Guru Gobind Singh say this?

It's true. It has nothing to do with ritualism. Baba ji gave bachan on this, and bachan of a bhramgiani always comes true.

Umm.. There is no introductory line in your post.

I am confused what you are referring to, as being "true" and it(?) having "nothing to do with ritualism. Additionally, which baba ji are you talking about, and which bachan? :umm:

Am I missing something here, or am I missing something? :6

It's true. It has nothing to do with ritualism. Baba ji gave bachan on this, and bachan of a bhramgiani always comes true.

Umm.. There is no introductory line in your post.

I am confused what you are referring to, as being "true" and it(?) having "nothing to do with ritualism. Additionally, which baba ji are you talking about, and which bachan? :umm:

Am I missing something here, or am I missing something? :6

It was Baba Nand Singh ji who gave bachan which began the celebration of pooranmashi (anniversary of Guru Sahib's birth) by staying up all night, doing simran, at Nanaksar.