Remembering our Beloved departed Gursikhs

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GuruFatehJi.

If someone as far, thousands of miles away, can feel a jolt of loss and awakening, I can only shudder to imagine what impact all this must have made on those who knew, met and sought ths sangat of those great GurSikhs. I had never heard of them, and now when I did, they were gone. Imagine such a loss, where you would thirst to meet such Chardikala Guru de Sikh and all of a sudden, they leave behind a bigger void than there was before.

From all the posts, I see how great Canada's Sikhs are - Dhan mera Guru, Dhan oday sachhay, uchhay, pakkay Sikh!! There is so much Chardikala in your country, that I feel so drained of lacking it in my country. Even as i think about your loss, and mine, I try and comfort myself with Kirtan - even then I can feel tears wanting to wash this soul of mine. If there are such Chardikala GurSikhs amongst us, to inspire and uplift us, I have just been blessed with a new awakening.

I'm really touched by the personal interactions that the sangat on this forum shared with all of us. I believe that one way to thank Waheguru for those great GuruSikhs' lives, is to take it up from where they left. If we can personally reach the levels to which they were at, and take it even further, those souls would have found their lives to be of fruit. They liberated themselves while alive, through Naam Simran, and now that they are gone, they have only begun to journey closer to awakening our slumbering souls.

Indeed a great loss, only Waheguru knows why they left us at such an early stage, but I feel it is time for us to realise how we just do not have enough time to realise our mission in life. There is so much to do in prepar

ation for the journey millions have already made, and we await that day when Waheguru says, 'You have inspired others, come, let's now move a realm higher . . .'

Waheguru bless you all, always, for through this forum, this moorakh is being transformed.

Waheguru bless the departed souls.

'charan kamal kaa aasaraa dhoojaa naahee t(h)aao

I take the Support of the Lord's Lotus Feet; there is no other place of rest for me.'

- GURU ARJAN DEV JI

L*

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

Kulpreet veerjee.. Thanks for amazing photos..

below is the one when bhai sahib was in fresno.. they did amazing week long camp :

psingh1.jpg

My last fateh to three gursikhs..

WAHEGUROOO JEE KA KHALSA

WAHEGUROOO JEE KE FATEH !!

GuruFatehJi.

I just downloaded Bibi Rina Kaur Ji's Kirtan. Beautiful. So blissful. And she was only 17 years old? Listening to her voice and Kirtan sounds so unlike what I've heard. One can only say that her Kirtan was beyond her age and was inspired by something far beyond this world. It seems to have been coming from Sachkhand Itself . . . Wahegooroo . . .

Thank you and bless you, for posting her Kirtan on the forum. Do we have more of her Kirtan available for download?

GuruFatehJi.

L*

GuruFatehJi.

'The trajedy has left Edmonton's Sikh's very heart broken, these are the type of young Sikhs we admire and want our kids to emulate, yet such a horrible fate befell upon them. My heart goes out to their families, may WaheGuru give you strength at this difficult time.'

- Gary S Deol

http://www.sikhnet.com/sikhnet/discussion....9B?OpenDocument

L*

GuruFatehJi.

'This is a great loss for the Sikh community. These three individuals were absolutely outstanding role models and leaders.

These three were real jewels. There is sangat travelling from all over North America to attend the services - these Gursikhs inspired thousands of others around the world.

But alas it is all in the sweet will and command of God, which is never inappropriate or incorrect. We are trying to deal with the tragedy while keeping in mind that there are reasons for this event that we do not understand right now. We have to come to terms with the fact that there is a greater power managing the inventory of great and exceptional souls on Earth. Hopefully we can live upto the legacy that these three Sikhs have left for us.'

- Kulpreet Singh

http://www.sikhnet.com/sikhnet/discussion....B2?OpenDocument

L*

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!

Charanjit Singh, Parminder Singh and Reena Kaur were all gursikhs. They knew that they were going to die, as I have heard.

May God bless them

dhan guru dhan guru pyarai