Guru Nanak called a Devil on the BBC

This friend of mine tryed to convert me. But i respect him, i told him that i know my Dharama and i knew he was trying to follow his, so i thanked him but said no, sorry.

Ive even heard once from my mate as an in-direct question to me.

Friend "Ive heard from some one that if a Sikh kills a muslim he is allowed to shave his beard"

Me "No!!!!, Sikhism doesnt believe is shaving at all".

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The sukhjinder guy was right on.

How do you know anything about Sikhism if you dont' even know the founder's name. Her reply 'Umm, errr, umm, err, umm, [for the next 30 seconds]..

Totally muslim propaganda, if someone says anything about their religion, I guess then its the end of the world. I mean, now I totally understand what's happening throughout the rest of the world. Propaganda.

Waheguru.

Guest rsingh
Totally muslim propaganda, if someone says anything about their religion, I guess then its the end of the world. I mean, now I totally understand what's happening throughout the rest of the world. Propaganda.

Waheguru.

k I got a Q for every one especially those in london

wat u going to do about it?

I say we make up a topic and go on that radio, im not sayin diss any religionbecause as a sikh we can not and sud not but iam saying go and use the same media to raise awarness of Sikhi.

its funny though how that forum on the bbc has various topics about marrying and stuff in to islam, etc. ummm. :T:

Its KS come back to post 1 message, PM me if you can help

If you have any info on where this person lives, her house, etc please tell me (PM). Ask around your Brummie mates at uni, or wherever

If you wanna help with "seva" (seva involving a brick) and you live in Bham then PM me.

Please dont reply back if you want to argue about the course of action being wrong etc, just reply if you have help or info to give, if not dont.

Waheguru Ji Ki Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh